OxygenOS 9.0.3(Hot Fix)OTA for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T

1. AnimatedKiller
    Honeycomb Jan 11, 2019

AnimatedKiller , Jan 11, 2019 :
    Bhai community forum pe agar sawal puchega, kal mai ya koi aur aakey same reaction dega. Itna kya uchakra tu, thoda thanda le [e]1f602[/e]

2. Andrew Garfield
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2019

Andrew Garfield , Jan 11, 2019 :
    U say that i don't have brains. It's you who hasn't got brains .U could have posted the link of that thread instead of acting butthurt and posting an essay which is an utter waste of your time

3. Dhanushekar995
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2019

Dhanushekar995 , Jan 11, 2019 :
    even Same case with me

4. Andrew Garfield

Bhai jyadatar log is duniya tum jaise hin gatiya hain. Tum kya jaante hon unke reaction. Kya tumara kheneka matlab yeah haiki San tum jaise hi bina tameez ke Baath karthe hein

5. AnimatedKiller
    Honeycomb Jan 11, 2019

Did you take efforts to search before coming here and asking the obvious questions? No.
    Did you actually go through my entire explanation where I was referencing a fictional character and not you directly? No.
    So your argument is nullified.

6. sakkmr
    Froyo Jan 11, 2019

sakkmr , Jan 11, 2019 :
    not an issue it happened with me also and it also happened once with my Oreo update....i dont know why this happens but its not an issue you can go ahead and update .

7. Andrew Garfield

U think u r an expert , right? Here's a fact , do u know the search function is broken? How would you know ? U r too arrogant that you know everything

8. AnimatedKiller
    Honeycomb Jan 11, 2019

Agar ek he sawaal das baar puchoge, haan

9. I1530254299940
    Eclair Jan 11, 2019

I1530254299940 , Jan 11, 2019 :
    using jio on sim 1?

10. AnimatedKiller
    Honeycomb Jan 11, 2019

Is Google search broken too?
    The second top link is Community Forum Questions about 5T Nightscape which was confirmed that it won't recieve the update because of hardware incapability.
    There's your answer.

11. tye359

tye359 , Jan 11, 2019 :
    You won't get 9.0.1 - you will be updated to 9.0.2 when it comes through OTA!

12. Andrew Garfield

Kaun pucha bhai? Maine tho abhi pucha. Doosren pe gussa muj par kyun uthaarthe ho?

13. gorneanu
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2019

gorneanu , Jan 11, 2019 :
    I have a 2016 Pixel in my other pocket running 9.0 January patch. Will anybody believe me when I say it's smoother and faster than any phone I have ever had and it's 2 version of SoC ago with only 4GB RAM. Software makes a huge difference in the way you interact with your phone. That pill-gesture combination is amazing. Battery life is better with Pie, there are a lot of under the hood changes that make a difference. Otherwise, Google would not go through the trouble of releasing new OS every year just of UI changes. That is my opinion. Not getting Pie for my 5T until now is surely no tragedy but they should have kept it in beta's until is was ready for everybody. Instead they choose to announce it's ready (BS), then release 3 updates for some and none for others. Shrug. Just imagine that if they keep this up and that highly promised stable version gets to everybody in February you are half way in the lifespan of the OS. That is why Samsung is absolutely appalling and hated in the SW category. Anyway...it seems that turning your back on this maddness of an update and getting it a month from now it the safe way to go....but that does not mean I'm happy with OP, just the opposite...I feel I have returned to a Samsung again...which is missing the point.

14. Andrew Garfield

Oh really , instead of making up that Spiderman bullshit sarcasm. you could have said that. Why do you care about Google when OnePlus related questions can be solved through the community app. But this isn't the first time I came across butthurts like you

15. luhhfe
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2019

16. AnimatedKiller
    Honeycomb Jan 11, 2019

Chal koi nahi, bekaar mai badda rahe hai. Meri bhi galti thi, din thoda ulta seedha gaya toh bekaar mai tujhey bhi thoda sunna diya

17. Andrew Garfield

Haa teeke Bhai. Peace out [e]270c[/e]️

18. AnimatedKiller
    Honeycomb Jan 11, 2019

I actually explained you regarding the hardware incapability and also the better way to use RAW capturing in order to replace Nightscape

19. Andrew Garfield

AnimatedKiller

I actually explained you regarding the hardware incapability and also the better way to use RAW capturing in order to replace Nightscape​

Yeah i went through the entire comment but that one caught my attention.

20. DogeAlpha
    Honeycomb Jan 11, 2019

DogeAlpha , Jan 11, 2019 :
    Romanian here.
    I'm currently on 9.0.0 but I updated through VPN (Germany) on 26th December before they presumably stopped the rollout otherwise I would have missed it probably.
    You will eventually receive an update that will take you from 5.1.7 straight to 9.0.2