OxygenOS 9.0.4 for OnePlus 3 & OnePlus 3T

1. fouadmordi
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2019

fouadmordi , Jul 19, 2019 :
    rollback first to nougat 4.5.1 it's faster than oreo.

2. syconet
    Eclair Jul 19, 2019

syconet , Jul 19, 2019 :
    After this upgrade, I am having continuous issue while video calling on whatsapp and other apps. Always phone gets hung.

In past, my front Camera use to show distorted color (issue raised earlier in this forum) sometimes, but it is frequent.

Are you also slowing down old devices?

3. naklidon
    Donut Jul 19, 2019

4. tisko4
    Froyo Jul 19, 2019

5. Skipwoof
    Eclair Jul 19, 2019

Skipwoof , Jul 19, 2019 :
    Hello,

Manual update failed for the first time for me. I get a message saying something like : decryption failed with good password because of corrupted data.
    Fu... I loosed some important photos.

1. USB debug enabled + adb reboot recovery
    2. TWRP upgraded to latest "twrp-3.3.1-0-oneplus3.img" recovery img.
    3. Cache/Dalvik & Cache wiped via TWRP
    4. Updated to "OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_084_all_1906252013_240b67f8a7ca4d56.zip" (From previous stable version) via TWRP.
    5. Wiped Cache/Dalvik, via TWRP again
    6. Get decryption failure message and phone reset... reinstalled everything again...
    7. Again flashing latest official "SR5-SuperSU-v2.82-SR5-20171001224502.zip" (Just Flashing from TWRP, in order to keep Root privileges after the OOS uptade)
    Reboot...

I will keep my phone plugged during this night in order to let battery optimization.

Wish you a better luck for your update guys...

Praty_28 likes this.
  6. Kishan hadiyal
    Donut Jul 19, 2019

Kishan hadiyal , Jul 19, 2019 :
    my device op 3t completely stock still have lots of issues like battery drain and many more pls read this whole thread.

7. PTuT
    Jelly Bean Jul 19, 2019

PTuT , Jul 19, 2019 :
    It's sad to see that rolled out upgrades for Pi are so poor that quite many users are looking for a way to downgrade back to Oreo. It tells something about sloppy job engineers are doing for OP3/3T.

girishp and d.a.gribov like this.
  8. Brian OBrien
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2019

Brian OBrien , Jul 19, 2019 :
    Pie 9.0.4 is working to my entire satisfaction on my OP3. Those people who still have problems, having done a clean install, have two options; roll back to a previous OS or buy a new phone.
    I have my phone for 3 years, have always updated OTA and cleared cache from recovery afterwards. I've never done a factory reset but if I was facing the problems some people are reporting, that's the first thing I'd do. The second and final thing for me would be a clean install.

9. zagonielod
    Froyo Jul 19, 2019

zagonielod , Jul 19, 2019 :
    guys, since Pie, I am facing a bug. When starting any GPS app, many times the position is shown stuttered, refreshed from time to time. I have to restart the bloody phone to have the GPS run fluently. today I had to restart it several times to make it run properly.
    did anyone face the same issue?
    is there a solution for it?
    thanks!

10. mohd_areeb
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2019

mohd_areeb , Jul 19, 2019 :
    Recallibrate your device sensors.
    Just follow what i m gonna lead to:-

1. Settings>Security>Device Administrator>Disable all
    2. Settings>Storage>Apps>Google Play services>Clear All
    Data.
    3. Turn off Auto Updates in Play Store, Play
    Store>Menu>Settings>Auto Updates>Off.
    4. Now Clear all recent tasks and reboot your device.
    5. After reboot>Dialer>*#808#> Scroll dow and find GSensor, Tap on
    it, Now Put your device in Left & Right Orientation for a couple of
    seconds,then align the device straight at 90° then flip the device
    w.r.t ground screen facing it.
    6. Go Back>Above the GSensor there is an option Sensor self test &
    callibration open it> Put your phone on a flat surface now &Tap all
    the sensors you see, Like 5~10 times
    doing so will recallibrate the sensors.

*Remember that your Wifi or mobile data must be turned off*

After all done! Go to settings>Apps>Enable Google play services, Then Activate device administrator/s.
    Clear cache & reboot....!

Remember also to always have the location settings turned on to Battery Saving, As gps shouldn't be tuned off as it tooks time to recatch or locate the location which drains battery and some apps which uses location services will not work properly.

Thanks
    Regards
    Like if your issue gets resolved

11. BuenoAmigo
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2019

BuenoAmigo , Jul 19, 2019 :
    Link to download nougat 4.5.1 please

12. Muscle.man007
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2019

Muscle.man007 , Jul 19, 2019 :
    Problems that started recently:

1- The apps sometime takes a long time to download/update in playstore. I have to go for apk files in these situations.
    2- Phone is heating a LOTTT. Have to take it out of the case and place infront of fan to cool down.
    3- Battery draining like crazy. 2.5 hrs SoT.
    4- Phone is lagging as if possessed by a demon.

13. fouadmordi
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2019

BuenoAmigo likes this.
  14. fouadmordi
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2019

fouadmordi , Jul 19, 2019 :
    pie is not for oneplus 3 i rollback ti 4.5.1 and trust le battery is batter than pie and oreo and apps open quicker to and there's no app killing in the backround its like i buy a new phone lol

15. BuenoAmigo
    Gingerbread Jul 20, 2019

16. BuenoAmigo
    Gingerbread Jul 20, 2019

BuenoAmigo , Jul 20, 2019 :
    Pie can be tuned up for OnePlus 3. Because, there are low end phones with lower end processors and specs running pie. It is just that OnePlus is greedy running behind pushing new models and forcing customers to buy new phones by slowing down the device performance.

Even 6t goes slow. This isn't a normal thing, this is a mafia thing. Even the latest OnePlus 7 pro has issues, because they are in a hurry to sell the next version. Pathetic!

Ashyam likes this.
  17. fouadmordi
    Gingerbread Jul 20, 2019

fouadmordi , Jul 20, 2019 :
    i pick it rendomly i forget where i download it but you can find it anywhere

18. fouadmordi
    Gingerbread Jul 20, 2019

fouadmordi , Jul 20, 2019 :
    true That's why we have to perform and do things ourselfs

Ashyam likes this.
  19. GIRISH KUMAR M
    Froyo Jul 20, 2019

GIRISH KUMAR M , Jul 20, 2019 :
    Thanks a lot genius... I've done as your suggestions.. yday itself, now working perfect. thank you very much for helping me to get back my opt3t

20. Deepak Savant
    Cupcake Jul 20, 2019

Deepak Savant , Jul 20, 2019 :
    hey guys...after 9.0.4 update is your phone stable now...or still issue continue to persist...plz reply ..I'm planning to upgrade to pie..