OxygenOS 9.0.4 OTA for OnePlus 6T (T-Mobile)

1. somenothingness
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2019

somenothingness , Jun 29, 2019 :
    And of course T-Mobile has no idea what I'm talking about.

Jammin619 likes this.
  2. Jammin619
    Froyo Jun 29, 2019

Jammin619 , Jun 29, 2019 :
    I work at T-MOBILE, these types of services are only going to be known by tier 2 technical support or high. Most employees do not work with RCC directly or have anyway to change setting network wise besides engineer team. You maybe able to get more information if you can get a hold of your team of expert call center.

3. somenothingness
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2019

my team of experts is just about useless. they work out of the Birmingham market in district 13 or some such area. there are only two that work the chat line and they alternate but one is completely useless and the other I never get ahold of. Even when I call in I get transferred from Birmingham to some other call center.

Jammin619 likes this.
  4. Jammin619
    Froyo Jun 29, 2019

Jammin619 , Jun 29, 2019 :
    try requesting technical support instead if you can, there is some restructuring happening with call center to localize the centers themselves. I apologise that you have had a hard time getting information. I can see if I can find any information on my side regarding RCC rollout for OnePlus. To be honest because the software needs approval from both tmobile and OnePlus it's difficult to get information on it before it releases.

5. somenothingness
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2019

RCS or rather advanced messaging was released in March for the T-Mobile variant of the OnePlus 6t. there has been one update since then however messaging still does not work as advertised.

6. somenothingness
    Gingerbread Jul 2, 2019

somenothingness , Jul 2, 2019 :
    wait. aren't we on 9.0.11?

ironass likes this.
  7. ironass
    KitKat Jul 2, 2019

Dgafking0480 likes this.
  8. somenothingness
    Gingerbread Jul 2, 2019

ironass likes this.
  9. somenothingness
    Gingerbread Jul 16, 2019

somenothingness , Jul 16, 2019 :
    T-mobile on Twitter/FB regarding RCS:

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on Facebook! I can confirm that this is a wide-spread issue with the OnePlus 6t, just as you've seen yourself online!

What we're really waiting for is OnePlus to come up with a patch or update to correct this, and as soon as they release it to us, we'll make sure you get it!

So there's that.