1. keithgpowell
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 15, 2019

keithgpowell , Nov 15, 2019 :
    Yup! That's us folks.

sommersy and gazz1701 like this.
  2. David C. Mendes
    Cupcake Nov 15, 2019

David C. Mendes , Nov 15, 2019 :
    Thank you for your answer, please find below the requested information.
    1573849803750.jpg

3. gazz1701
    Jelly Bean Nov 15, 2019

gazz1701 , via OnePlus 3T Midnight Black , Nov 15, 2019 :
    Okay, you are running one of the last open beta for 3T - you must have missed it, but the open beta program ended around July last year. There was a post you could dig up and read.

You will not get OTA to Pie from open beta.

Read the following carefully:

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/android-9-community-beta-2-for-oneplus-3-3t.1028413/

I have not done this personally, but the post has instructions for downloading an early beta of Pie and upgrading to it from open beta.

Once you are running this version of Pie, you should then get OTA to the latest 9.0.5.

As said, not done this upgrade route myself (from open beta) so read carefully and at own risk etc. Also you will lose all data so make sure to backup first.

Good luck.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019

BeingIncog likes this.
  4. G_Satyen_Kansara_CMKf
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2019

G_Satyen_Kansara_CMKf , Nov 16, 2019 :
    any bug on the version.. the phone doesn't hang up after finishing the call instantly also have to unlock the phone to check the call..

5. prasannaraja2
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2019

prasannaraja2 , Nov 17, 2019 :
    just got my 3t repaired for free from exclusive service center even after being out of warranty, it was bricked and the USB port was not working

astralbee likes this.
  6. BeingIncog
    Nougat Nov 17, 2019

BeingIncog , Nov 17, 2019 :
    Awesome for you!!! :)

7. Bighnesh
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2019

Bighnesh , Nov 17, 2019 :
    Hello guys...
    I am using a OP3 with stock rom
    But from few days I am facing some issues with it...
    So now I want to flash a custom rom

Can you please suggest me anything regarding it ?

Help is greatly appreciated [e]1f64f[/e][e]1f64f[/e][e]1f64f[/e]

8. iqbalanis
    Gingerbread Nov 17, 2019

iqbalanis , via OnePlus 3 , Nov 17, 2019 :
    head over to xda you will get everything there.
    Following needs to be done
    1. Unlock bootloader
    2. Flash TWRP recovery.
    3. Flash ROM of your choice.

I recommend using LOS 16 as it's rock solid stable.

astralbee likes this.
  9. Bighnesh
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2019

Bighnesh , Nov 17, 2019 :
    iqbalanis

head over to xda you will get everything there.
    Following needs to be done
    1. Unlock bootloader
    2. Flash TWRP recovery.
    3. Flash ROM of your choice.

I recommend using LOS 16 as it's rock solid stable.

bro I have already unlocked my bootloader
    and had flashed a tonn of other custom roms earlier
    and then I returned to stock

now I want to flash a stable custom rom...can you please help me with that...

i am planning to flash Havoc OS 3.0 or Pixel Experience ROM with Franko Kernel...

what do you think about it ?

10. virus streaming
    Gingerbread Nov 17, 2019

virus streaming , Nov 17, 2019 :
    All android 10 custom roms have standby volte issue

11. laxin92
    Eclair Nov 17, 2019

laxin92 , Nov 17, 2019 :
    Hey its me again, after trying everything i found the best solution for all the problems we are having. No i am not a bot or someone from oneplus. The reason for all the issues was us using twrp and then flashing the rom, or basically rooting the phone. I flashed twrp and then i flashed oxygen os 4.5.1 and fixed the dm verity message. Then i flashed stock recovery from twrp and then went to fastboot mode and locked everything. Next i booted up the phone with everything locked and stock. Then i upgraded from the setting like a normal person would to 5.0.6 and then again to 9.0.5 and my phone is so perfect now i cant even believe it myself. Lesson learned never flash stock roms with twrp. Heck never even use custom roms because many things like camera, sound, screen quality, speed was a lot worse when i was using lineage os. So guys if you are smart you will do exactly as i said and enjoy the oneplus 3t until it dies. Cheers

gazz1701 and keithgpowell like this.
  12. keithgpowell
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 17, 2019

keithgpowell , Nov 17, 2019 :
    Well Damnation! and beat me daddy eight to the bar! Why didn't I think of that!

Succintly put. Don't meddle! If it ain't broke, don't fix it?

gazz1701 and laxin92 like this.
  13. laxin92
    Eclair Nov 17, 2019

laxin92 , Nov 17, 2019 :
    Exactly, before i tried everything and always same result with high cpu load all the time. Now all of a sudden since locking everything down, and letting oneplus udpate everything the phone is for sure even faster than when it was on oreo. Even sound quality on my bluetooth headphones improved so much i cant believe it. I guess i will never again unlock anything about my phone

gazz1701 likes this.
  14. laxin92
    Eclair Nov 17, 2019

laxin92 , Nov 17, 2019 :
    Cut my head off and call me shorty hahahaha crazy that we f ed ourselves for no reason hahaha

15. keithgpowell
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 17, 2019

keithgpowell , via OnePlus 3 , Nov 17, 2019 :

laxin92

Cut my head off and call me shorty hahahaha crazy that we f ed ourselves for no reason hahaha​

Sure 'nuff said! Hot diggetty do! Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't. But I bet it was fun - up to a point when it got frightening.

16. laxin92
    Eclair Nov 18, 2019

laxin92 , Nov 18, 2019 :
    Hahahaha thats for sure until the point when the was catastrophic damaged it was all fun and good, but man seriously oneplus is the king. This 3 year old 3t is blazing fast cant believe it, i am toooo hyped at the moment, going ultra instinct soon

17. keithgpowell
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 18, 2019

keithgpowell , via OnePlus 3 , Nov 18, 2019 :

laxin92

Hahahaha thats for sure until the point when the was catastrophic damaged it was all fun and good, but man seriously oneplus is the king. This 3 year old 3t is blazing fast cant believe it, i am toooo hyped at the moment, going ultra instinct soon​

The bees' knees - just like my 3! I'm groovin with Swiss Radio Jazz thro' my JBL Bluetooth speaker.

18. Z3R007
    Froyo Nov 18, 2019

Z3R007 , Nov 18, 2019 :
    I tried Lineage OS 16 during the weekend and used it for a day. Now back to 9.0.5. My reasons:

Pros of LOS 16
    1. Performance is slick and felt good. Fingerprint scanner worked faster.
    2. Didn't get as heated up as stock ROM.
    3. Battery drainage felt better. But no data to prove

Cons of LOS 16
    1. No call recording
    2. Airtel VoLTE doesn't work (tried with some fix provided in XDA)
    3. No face unlock (not that important anyway)
    4. Few banking apps didn't work (even with Magisk- didn't spend much effort to try fixing it).
    5. No extended screenshot

Now I am back to OS 9.0.5. Since I had wiped the phone and reinstalled everything, there is performance improvement, Fingerprint unlock is working faster. Can't comment yet about the battery life.
    Delay is screen wake up during the call is still there.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019

19. H1534534066796
    Cupcake Nov 18, 2019

H1534534066796 , via OnePlus 3T , Nov 18, 2019 :
    There are some issues with pie update for OnePlus 3T phones. Even with this latest update also incoming calls name not showing for aprrox 1min. I formatted and reinstalled software in the phone from OnePlus service center. With that also i have not got solved problems.

Before the pie update everything working fine exept camera. In pie we got some camera updates so working well.
    Also phone is lagging, battery optimization is not that proper as like previous version.

Requesting OnePlus team to work on these issues and get resolved in next cumulative updates.

Bighnesh likes this.
  20. keithgpowell
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 18, 2019

keithgpowell , Nov 18, 2019 :
    You are correct - I did misunderstand your op and emoji.
    Several people here angrily express their disgruntlement , slag off OP and say goodbye and they're buying a different make.
    Still, if you're OK with your OP3, why buy another mobile? Is that wise? ;0)