OxygenOS 9.0.6 for OnePlus 3 & OnePlus 3T

1. Z3R007
    Gingerbread Apr 12, 2020

Z3R007 , Apr 12, 2020 :
    Please try re-configuring the finger print setup.

2. P1586816089505
    Cupcake Apr 13, 2020

K1594170121691 likes this.
  3. B.yashaswi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 16, 2020

4. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Apr 16, 2020

Bobbie63 , Apr 16, 2020 :
    Tbh, don’t replace. It’s a more then three year old phone

Auristic and B.yashaswi like this.
  5. B.yashaswi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 16, 2020

B.yashaswi , via OnePlus 3T , Apr 16, 2020 :

Bobbie63

Tbh, don’t replace. It’s a more then three year old phone​

Screen is broken beside the selfie cam and as i can't go for a new phone now only option left is replacing and will be using it for few months.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020

6. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Apr 16, 2020

Bobbie63 , Apr 16, 2020 :
    Sorry to hear that. The selfie cam is one thing I’ve never used. But tbh replacing a screen is more expensive than a cheap phone

Auristic and B.yashaswi like this.
  7. ronaksworld
    Jelly Bean Apr 17, 2020

ronaksworld , Apr 17, 2020 :
    From Stable to Beta its easy to switch,

But from Beta to Stable, its always you have to do a clean install.
    So yes backup all your important data and reflash the stock Full OTA, can select from the link below.
    https://www.oneplus.in/support/softwareupgrade

Repair cost for 3/3T should be the same here is the offical price link below, and you can also request a repair online.
    https://www.oneplus.in/support/repair-pricing/details?code=6

OEM (non offical) Displays are cheap half the price of offical would charge, but due to corona its not possible and i wouldn't recommend it unless you have someone trusted.

Can you post the image? so i can access your damage as screen are of 2 parts, lets see if you would work without replacement, like you said its damaged near camera.

Yep offical screens sure are, even the parts are expensive my 3T loudspeaker was damanged in rain,
    In warranty i was lazy to replace and then out of warranty, i send one of my office staff to get it fixed OnePlus Staff said motherboard is fauly and needs to be replaced
    (wondering if the its the some friendly ghost working in my faulty motherboard.... how come GPS works, Calling works, Data works, Wifi works, All Sensors work, even the audio works on bluetooth and wired headset only Loudspeaker has no audio :p) still mother board is faulty ;)

Anyways the cost he said freaked me out i politely asked him to charge me for diganoises service and returned my device, was the reason why i purchased 6T as the repair cost he mentioned was half the price of when 6T had just launched.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020

Bobbie63 and Auristic like this.

8. K1594170121691 and B.yashaswi like this.
  9. B.yashaswi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 18, 2020

10. B.yashaswi

11. B.yashaswi

12. F_Jit_Kumar_JdIp
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2020

Deactivated User likes this.
  13. Auristic
    Lollipop Apr 20, 2020

Auristic , Apr 20, 2020 :
    Never: your device is EOL: go custom.

14. Q1587750483188
    Cupcake Apr 25, 2020

15. Auristic
    Lollipop Apr 25, 2020

Auristic , Apr 25, 2020 :
    Support has ended for 3T: if it's a physical damage go to any local mobile repair shop to see what they can do.

16. PaulBuckle
    Froyo May 5, 2020

PaulBuckle , via OnePlus 3 , May 5, 2020 :
    Ok. For anyone wondering should I jump to Lineage, some advice. I switched to 16 in Feb, all went well, Yes, I lost screen record with sound and a there were a few things I did miss about Oxygen - extended screen shots, parallel apps...but, on the plus side, I had updates every few days, security patches and yes the ROM is smooth and trouble free. Lineage 17.1 is a very different matter. First up, no ability to switch off the Sim cards. You have to physically remove them. This was a big issue for me. Nobody wants calls on a work line out of hours. Secondly, taking pictures, became completely hit or miss. Sometimes they would appear in the Gallery, sometimes not. Browsing, Chrome would randomly freeze for up to 10 seconds.
    Video had no sound after two updates, voice recorder had no audio either..Pretty useless if you take a lot of voice notes. I put up with 17.1 for three weeks, but with updates suspended, the last "broke" the audio again, today I went back to 16.
    It's smooth, it, s stable and I guess it'll be staying on my OP3 for the next few months.
    For anyone wondering, yes, it was a clean install up to 17.1. It had loads of updates and is being worked on by the usual dedicated team, but as a daily driver, no. Not for me.

17. CarlosCJ
    Donut May 6, 2020

CarlosCJ , May 6, 2020 :
    Hello
    I've already tried what you told me. I could not before because with this pandemic I wanted to have the mobile available and I did not want to risk it.
    I have left everything factory, I have cleaned caches, I have entered a Google account created the same day and Google Pay and all the other applications that did not let me install continue to give me the same problem.
    Also in the Google store it appears to me whenever the device is not certified.
    So it must necessarily be that Google Spain and Oneplus have not agreed to call this version of Android 10, right? :(
    I am very angry and resigned, and I will stay with version 9. I did not know that these problems could happen in such an important company!
    Thank you for so much attention and help that you have offered me.
    (Sorry for my GTranslator english)

18. ronaksworld
    Jelly Bean May 6, 2020

ronaksworld , May 6, 2020 :
    Hola,

There are some custom roms like crDroid & Panadroid Quartz 2, fore Google Play worked fine on both of them, currently am on Quartz 2, search for it in Android 3rd Party Development.

19. abrishbilal
    Cupcake May 7, 2020