OxygenOS 9.0 OTA for the OnePlus 6

1. Aditya Nahar
    Gingerbread Oct 16, 2018

Aditya Nahar , Oct 16, 2018 :
    1539689511015.jpg

1539689511044.jpg
    i now think after pie update the battery life gets lesser than the previous day. it degrades everyday. for note dont ask me to clear data

tiasb likes this.
  2. D.Android
    Donut Oct 16, 2018

Attached Files:

3. Artemus.
    Nougat Oct 16, 2018

Artemus. , Oct 16, 2018 :
    Keep in mind not every app you used in Oreo is optimized for Pie. This literally happens every major update.

4. Aditya Nahar
    Gingerbread Oct 16, 2018

Aditya Nahar , Oct 16, 2018 :
    then i should get daily less battery time but it gets worse....and i use major developers apps only ...like amazon google coc and so on.when will it get resolved?

5. Artemus.
    Nougat Oct 16, 2018

Well, basing on your screenshots, I don't know. There's really nothing to go on. Though, you can start by uninstalling any social apps like Facebook or Instagram (those never get optimized 'cause Facebook sucks at it) and play less games.

6. MrStabsv1
    Froyo Oct 16, 2018

MrStabsv1 , Oct 16, 2018 :
    Received the OTA here too. Updated system to 9.0.1 but no word on what has actually changed.

7. Aditya Nahar
    Gingerbread Oct 16, 2018

8. Artemus.
    Nougat Oct 16, 2018

There's always stuff going on in the background.

9. jm_paulin
    Froyo Oct 16, 2018

10. Artemus.
    Nougat Oct 16, 2018

9.0.1 might be the hot fix update for those in the UK.

11. hitarth69
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2018

hitarth69 , Oct 16, 2018 :
    after updating to Android pie in my OnePlus 6
    There is some problem in slow motion camera after updating to Android pie. The slow motion camera captures the flickers while recording videos and the quality of video is very bed in slow motion after updating Android pie.

Attached Files:

12. ade0410
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 16, 2018

ade0410 , Oct 16, 2018 :
    what hot fix?

13. kalluri.srinu
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2018

kalluri.srinu , Oct 16, 2018 :
    Sir after getting updation to Oxygen OS 9.0, I am troubling so many problems like hanging suddenly switched off and also calls not allowed. After switched off then again worked. And one more frequently shown as app closed.

Please give solutions for above problems. I hope on your team.

Thank you.

14. hungerdunger
    Eclair Oct 16, 2018

15. grandixximo
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2018

grandixximo , Oct 16, 2018 :
    I'm having a few issues with this update, first when I power on the device with the power button, sometimes instead of going to face unlock it wants to be unlocked with the fingerprint or the pattern, but at that time the pattern doesn't seem to work, if I go back then the phone goes to face unlock and it unlocks, if I do fingerprint without going back it unlocks, but the pattern does not work, doesn't happen all the times but quite a few times, itsi a little irritating, anyone else experience this? Is there a fix?
    Another thing is youtube, and I realize this may not be OnePlus fault, but the app works perfectly fine, untill it makes the pop out window because I got some message and I go in some other app or go back to the home screen, after that happens the full screen view does not functions the same anymore, normally the video would take the whole screen and the notification bar would be hidden and the notch would be part of the video, but after restoring from small windowed mode and going to fullscreen the notification bar is visible and the notch has weird white bar that follows it, really weird, anyone else experience this? Is there a fix?
    Other thing my gamepad right stick works only in the left right direction, it was working up and down before the update, and I don't think its a hardware issue with the gamepad, anyone else has this problem?

Edit:

Gamepad problem is hardware problem :)

And the recent view, is it not supposed to be interactive? So many times it doesn't even display properly what is going on in the apps, and they don't seem interactive at all I cannot copy stuff from the tabs at all is this something that's coming in future updates?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018

16. G_mastrod_74
    Froyo Oct 16, 2018

17. aynamjaggu
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2018

18. DroidOnePlus
    Honeycomb Oct 16, 2018

DroidOnePlus , Oct 16, 2018 :
    Freature request - implement seperate DND modes for different user space

I recently bought Oneplus 6 and getting annoyed by device wide do not disturb mode implementation. I use multiuser feature of the android in which one can create multiple user space on same device.
    I request to OOS rom developers to implement seperate DND mode for different user spaces. What happening with me is when I set DND mode in one user space (either main user or other user) it get activated device wide & DND mode automatically gets enabled on other user space too. It is very annoying as many times I missed important call pickups. I'm coming from Motorola OEM where it is seperately implemented. So it is my sincere request is to please add this feature into OOS builds.

19. Cervantes
    Lollipop Moderator Oct 16, 2018

Cervantes , Oct 16, 2018 :
    You are welcome to the One Plus forum
    You opened a thread in the wrong forum: One Plus 6T
    Please, read the rules of the forum
    https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms
    Thread merged

Artemus. likes this.
  20. Cervantes
    Lollipop Moderator Oct 16, 2018

Cervantes , Oct 16, 2018 :