OxygenOS 9.0 OTA for the OnePlus 6

1. JubaL_VW
    Froyo Dec 3, 2019

JubaL_VW , Dec 3, 2019 :
    Hmmmm, from reading what is likely to be in the Update I'm thinking I'll hold off on updating for a long while. I love the way my OP6 operates on 9.0.9!! I guess I'll make a back up and see if the new update is not to my liking.

I'm not sure why people are so impatient for the new updates all the time; there is something nice about having a fresh UI but is it really that big a deal? Jeeez people.

Shankha Shubhra likes this.
  2. icab.noman@gmail
    Eclair Dec 3, 2019

icab.noman@gmail , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 3, 2019 :

JubaL_VW

Hmmmm, from reading what is likely to be in the Update I'm thinking I'll hold off on updating for a long while. I love the way my OP6 operates on 9.0.9!! I guess I'll make a back up and see if the new update is not to my liking.

I'm not sure why people are so impatient for the new updates all the time; there is something nice about having a fresh UI but is it really that big a deal? Jeeez people.​

Thanks a lot

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019

Shankha Shubhra likes this.
  3. sudevan325
    Eclair Jan 5, 2020

sudevan325 , Jan 5, 2020 :
    Hello! Total noob here. Will these steps work if I want to go revert to nougat 4.5.1 from pie 9.0.6? Or do I need to go back one step at a time, Pie to Oreo to Nougat?

4. FaleshC
    KitKat Jan 5, 2020

FaleshC , Jan 5, 2020 :
    huh!!
    you should know Onepus 6-series was launched with Oreo and there is no such thing as 4.5.1 Nougat for them.

mayrsona likes this.
  5. sudevan325
    Eclair Jan 5, 2020

sudevan325 , Jan 5, 2020 :
    Damn! I think I posted in the wrong thread. I use a OP3. Was looking for instructions on how to revert back to stable OS Nougat 4.5.1. Sorry.

6. AlouLouky
    Jelly Bean Jan 9, 2020

AlouLouky , Jan 9, 2020 :
    I installed OS 10.3.0 last week ,regular update came over the net ,only one problem so far ,when you close a call it does not close instantly but after a second or so.

Dhruvrawal and rajdorakula like this.