OxygenOS 9.5.11 for OnePlus 7 Pro

1. AnimatedKiller
    Honeycomb Aug 3, 2019

abhilash_saikia likes this.
  2. malidan
    Marshmallow Aug 3, 2019

malidan , Aug 3, 2019 :
    Dxomark get paid and nobody takes anything they say seriously. It's rather embarrassing for them and for OP that again the camera does not produce anything like their awarded score.
    The camera on the 7 Pro isn't even upto MI9 and K20 Pro levels seen several time with it not producing an as sharp image on the main lens.
    We also know it's a blowout on wide angle and the Zoom is 2.2 cropped, don't you find it rather odd the gold standard for judging phone's camera prowess didnt mention this.:rolleyes:
    It not what Dxomark scores its what it produces in the enduser hands and it would get hammered by the Mate 20 Pro.;)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019

VaibhavBhargava likes this.
  3. malidan
    Marshmallow Aug 3, 2019

malidan , Aug 3, 2019 :
    Not really surprising seen as there is a grounding issue which they are trying to bodge with voltage tweaks, there is always a trade off for this kind of practice.
    Touch sensitivity was the first to appear after the first patch.
    It is really looking this will be another pass on a OP for me, there ate just too many issue to contend with.

4. H3SOYAMOP7
    Froyo Aug 3, 2019

H3SOYAMOP7 , Aug 3, 2019 :
    What is the screen touch improvement on gaming?

While im playing pubg i always notice every damn time my screen while swiping ( or looking) is delayed, the response time is somewhat delay . Do you guys encounter this?

5. H3SOYAMOP7
    Froyo Aug 3, 2019

H3SOYAMOP7 , Aug 3, 2019 :
    How to clear cache on oneplus?

6. Covrivov
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2019

Covrivov , Aug 3, 2019 :
    Enter in recovery (stock or twrp) and clear cache

7. zizo91
    Eclair Aug 3, 2019

zizo91 , Aug 3, 2019 :
    malidan

Dxomark get paid and nobody takes anything they say seriously. It's rather embarrassing for them and for OP that again the camera does not produce anything like their awarded score.
    The camera on the 7 Pro isn't even upto MI9 and K20 Pro levels seen several time with it not producing an as sharp image on the main lens.
    We also know it's a blowout on wide angle and the Zoom is 2.2 cropped, don't you find it rather odd the gold standard for judging phone's camera prowess didnt mention this.
    It not what Dxomark scores its what it produces in the enduser hands and it would get hammered by the Mate 20 Pro.

I do agree on DXOMARK not being the gold standard, also I agree the op7p doesn't have a great camera and that is due to the software not the hardware as gcam can produce pretty great results, so definitely there is potential in this hardware. As for any other issue I'm very happy that I don't have any, and I have used all flagships so far, this has to be the best in almost everything except the camera, been using it since launch. Regarding the mate 20 pro I had it for 2 months, the camera is certainly not that great, it's also due to the image processing, and video is laughable at best, so I dont think it's that much ahead of the op7p, and finally regarding the proximity sensor it's miles and leagues better than the one in the s10 series which is an utter failure, I had no issues at all with it in the op7p.

Sorry for the long read, just sharing what I've experienced, cheers!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019

SpartanVissepo and Pawcio62432 like this.
  8. wospino
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2019

wospino , Aug 3, 2019 :
    if you need an awesome camera just buy a professional camera... problem solved....

Georgeoneplus7pro likes this.
  9. wasikeepar21
    Donut Aug 3, 2019

10. wasikeepar21
    Donut Aug 3, 2019

11. msy979
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2019

msy979 , Aug 3, 2019 :
    am facing network issue and call disconnected while speaking. anyone facing this issue? or else it is happening only my device.

12. zizo91
    Eclair Aug 3, 2019

zizo91 , Aug 3, 2019 :

wospino

if you need an awesome camera just buy a professional camera... problem solved....​

Im not going to defend op on this, the camera needs a lot of work in the software department, but I find the gcam port pretty decent for the time being. Buying a pro camera is not the solution my friend as many flagships have great cameras, again I say its not the hardware but the software as this hardware can produce really great looking photos that are top notch and can hold its own against all other phones such as Pixel 3, S10, iPhone and P30 pro. OP has to work harder or else its going to fall behind even more in the camera department.

FRJerome likes this.
  13. VaibhavBhargava
    Lollipop Aug 3, 2019

Covrivov likes this.
  14. tejaz
    Eclair Aug 3, 2019

tejaz , Aug 3, 2019 :
    its showing for me..!!!

15. malidan
    Marshmallow Aug 3, 2019

malidan , Aug 3, 2019 :
    Not much point saying it is better when somebody has already posted a link about the issue.
    People always tend to say their latest phone is the best phone they had when they first get it, the duration of ownership quite often changes this opinion. When accessing the Phone the camera must be considered as it is integral part of the device.

16. ptasad
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2019

17. Andy lone
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2019

18. djhixson88
    Donut Aug 3, 2019

djhixson88 , Aug 3, 2019 :
    I should be able to when I get home from work. But I have noticed it started with this update, and it goes away when I turn the brightness up

19. David Turney
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2019

David Turney , Aug 3, 2019 :
    Cheers [e]1f37a[/e]

Andy lone likes this.
  20. myponeplus
    Donut Aug 3, 2019

myponeplus , Aug 3, 2019 :
    Dear Team

please add notification red dot inside message notification,in notifications home ,if you read first message the red dot disappear ,we must think there is no notification so no unread messages ,but when we open we can see all red unread notification ,so it's better to add red dot in notification home in msg