OxygenOS 9.5.7 for OnePlus 7 Pro

1. v7raj
    Eclair Jun 8, 2019

2. djchetan2009
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2019

3. The_Spark
    Eclair Jun 8, 2019

The_Spark , Jun 8, 2019 :
    Install Oxygen Updater from the app store and see if it has any updates for your specific phone. 5G phone updates are being rolled out at a slower pace and depending on region you may have to wait a little while. I got my EU update from the app.

4. Cervantes
    Lollipop Moderator Jun 8, 2019

Cervantes , Jun 8, 2019 :
    Hi
    Please, read the first post
    the best thing is that the system notifies you of the update

The update thread is a thread of questions and/or commentary

You can use the search engine before opening a new thread
    https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms
    Thread merged

Thank You, Cervantes, Forum Moderator

5. malidan
    Marshmallow Jun 8, 2019

malidan , Jun 8, 2019 :
    Battered and bruised with your ego trampled all over, there are thousands of users here who don't currently have a OP device. When the forum first started everyone that was here didnt have a OP device.
    I have had 4 devices how many have you had?.I was here almost from the start I didnt jump on the bandwagon

You said slow at updates you didn't say version releases but I'm going to run with you on that. If you care to check. most oems they in the main release from Dec onwards.
    And it you check your I formation correctly Pie for the Note 9 started roll out on the 15th of January, with Pie beta released on the 4th of December 2018.

I'm going to murder you with facts dude. Samsung are not responsible for your updates, your carrier is, they are slow or don't even bother to give you them.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/9to5google.com/2018/12/04/galaxy-note-9-android-pie-one-ui-beta/amp/

So that's a total UI overhaul and Android versions update and still produced Pie for over 20 variants of devices.
    You obviously did see my thread about the fact Samsung had updated more device to Pie than any other OEM. If memory serves me it was 16 whilst OP had managed just the 5's and 6's.
    When did the 5's get Pie?
    How many months after announcing Pie for the 3's did it take to arrive and you are here talking about slow? When they announce before release and take 9 months to produce it.

So to summarise OP took 9 months to update 6 devices, whilst Samsung had done 16( not including variants) in March and would have gone past 20 by the time OP had done 6.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...more-devices-to-p-than-any-other-oem.1010715/

These are the FACTS as they present themselves.:tearsofjoy:

Does Samsung pay well, the usual bot line when they get burned.:tearsofjoy:

Now that's what I call enough said :tearsofjoy:

6. Naarayanan7
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2019

7. malidan
    Marshmallow Jun 8, 2019

malidan , Jun 8, 2019 :
    You what?
    You just keep saying stuff with nothing to back you up.
    Your device is scheduled for August and has been since I saw the 2019 update list.

Screenshot_20190608-101542_Samsung Internet.jpg

8. kartik198
    Eclair Jun 8, 2019

kartik198 , Jun 8, 2019 :
    camera is really improved with 9.5.7 now contrast is more like samsung device I never any complaints with the camera but only one
    PLEASE Bring a feature to capture portraits with main lens as well it's really frustrating with telephoto lens when object is close and we have to go further
    anyone else agree with this

9. SumoPower
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2019

SumoPower , Jun 8, 2019 :
    Yes, the ghost touch bug is fixed, but that's the only issue solved regarding the touch sensitivity.
    Look, I love playing rhythm games on my OnePlus 6T. The touch was so responsive on the older device. While I am hoping for the touch that's similar to the 6T from 7 Pro, I was wrong.
    I definitely need a better touch experience on the 7 Pro. Hope the touch response to be improved dramatically through constant software updates.
    MODEL: GM1917, North America.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019

alami.shayan and playerboys like this.
  10. MALmen
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2019

MALmen , Jun 8, 2019 :
    After the last update the Kiwi Browser runs in 60hz for no appearant reason :/

11. 7Pro.user
    Donut Jun 8, 2019

7Pro.user , Jun 8, 2019 :
    The camera changes are very welcomed, thank you Oneplus! However I am still getting insane micro stutters when slowly dragging something or scrolling through the settings and apps, it doesn't happen when doing fast swipes. I am also going to request again a feature to disable the automatic refresh rate switch depending on what kind of content is being displayed on the screen, this is honestly the one feature that I would choose if I had to choose any.

12. G_Priyanshu_Agarwal_slQM
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2019

13. playerboys
    Froyo Jun 8, 2019

playerboys , Jun 8, 2019 :
    exactly what I thought, I also had the oneplus 6t and the touch was practically perfect, I hope for an update...

14. playerboys
    Froyo Jun 8, 2019

playerboys , Jun 8, 2019 :
    do you use screen protector?

15. akks
    Jelly Bean Jun 8, 2019

akks , Jun 8, 2019 :
    Can u explain?

16. MaheshReddyJ
    Donut Jun 8, 2019

MaheshReddyJ , Jun 8, 2019 :
    Where is the May/June security patch update. Even older phones are getting May security patch but latest flagship OnePlus 7Pro still in April security patch.

This is very disappointed me a lot

Gaurav Chin and KThomsen like this.
  17. G_Priyanshu_Agarwal_slQM
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2019

18. G_Priyanshu_Agarwal_slQM
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2019

G_Priyanshu_Agarwal_slQM , Jun 8, 2019 :
    +1

MaheshReddyJ likes this.
  19. Rexisrex
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2019

Rexisrex , Jun 8, 2019 :
    try clearing cache from recovery and also data and cache of chrome if you updated recently. it should solve issues.

20. amit2798
    Eclair Jun 8, 2019