OxygenOS 9.5.7 for OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Rexisrex
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

Rexisrex , Jun 11, 2019 :
    you can currently fix this by locking af at the people's face to get better results until the focus and edge correction issue is fully corrected.

if you want try this camera (currently in beta) made for OP7 Pro by Morka (Arnova8G2) with fizwiz XML and see how you like it. just to reassure you it's not the camera hardware but the software. pm me for the link as I'm not sure I can share it here

Slayerz likes this.
  2. Slayerz
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

Slayerz , Jun 11, 2019 :
    To be honest when I was starting to see those blurry faces after a couple if pictures I noticed that if I selected his face before taking the picture it gave me better results just like you said... wow, what a coincidence we both thought about it, that's so awesome.
    So thanks to your message now I can confirm that it kind of works a little better until they fix it completely. We really need to get those clear shots (not blurry) ASAP!

3. freddyjuarez
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2019

freddyjuarez , Jun 11, 2019 :
    Hey what about us T-Mobile customers when are we getting the update?

4. delhichander
    Froyo Jun 11, 2019

delhichander , Jun 11, 2019 :
    this just iso different so why use Google camera app just go pro camera and manual iso setting

Krokogator likes this.
  5. Rexisrex
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

true that. but lot of us use the phone camera as point and shoot and also lots many might not be very comfortable using pro mode. using a pro mode for that instance might not be practically possible. so a good auto focus is essential element in any point and shoot camera.
    but if you're planning a photo shoot ofcourse the pro option is really handy.

6. Spelt
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 11, 2019

Spelt , Jun 11, 2019 :
    Cleared camera cache rebooted phone. Portrait position seems to work some better in Nightscape mode but landscape position in Nightscape mode is now non-functional. Gave feedback on the problem with the app. Nightscape just has problems on my phone.

7. Slayerz
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

Slayerz , Jun 11, 2019 :
    Before the update I use the Pro Lens all the time but now after the update I can enjoy both Pro Lens and Main Lens. I wish they can add HDR to the Pro Lens, that would be really awesome. The Main Lens is better now at least for me and I can I use it more often because it has been improved.

8. Rexisrex
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

did you do an OTA update or full zip? if you have time, try the full zip with cache wipes. that will be the best method for firmware to be flashed again. just a suggestion if you have the time. you won't lose any user data.

9. dhawal.d7
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

dhawal.d7 , Jun 11, 2019 :
    Day 2 of using 9.5.7 and the list increases...

1. Popup camera still pops up whenever a video call is received.

2. Camera has improved alot but still focus is not accurate always.

3. Wide angle and telephoto are still noisy and blurry in low light.

4. Images from wide angle and telephoto are very less detailed and poor quality.

5. Can't scroll notification panel while on a call.

6. Battery backup still not the best. 5-6 hours sot hardly.

7. RAM management worst always 5+ gb in use out of 8.

8. Heating while charging and slight heating while normal usage.

9. Fingerprint scanner often fails to recognize.

10. Sim cards continuously fluctuating on internet. Keep connecting disconnecting

11. The edges of the screen often become unresponsive.

12. Selfie camera reflects blue colored circles when there are lights in the background.

13. The rear camera often distorts lights (Lamps, street lights, etc )

10. Spelt

Spelt , Jun 11, 2019 :
    I will try that ty.

11. Slayerz
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

Slayerz , Jun 11, 2019 :
    Hmmmm.... Wait a sec! I did the OTA after changing my phone from Tmobile to International, what shoild I do in my case then?

12. Rexisrex
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

Slayerz

Hmmmm.... Wait a sec! I did the OTA after changing my phone from Tmobile to International, what shoild I do in my case then?​

will always recommend a full zip flash plus a data+cache wipe from recovery. this will re-flash firmware and that can resolve any conflicts

Especially when the update carries lots of firmware enhancement.

13. Spelt

Spelt , Jun 11, 2019 :
    Don't have the 9.5.7 full zip originally did the smaller download. Trying to do a 9.5.7 full zip flash, but need the full update zip.

Update: ok figured it out. Needed to turn on advanced mode in Oxygen updater.

Hitman424 likes this.
  14. Slayerz
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

Slayerz , Jun 11, 2019 :
    Well, I definitely zip flashed my phone but I didn't do the data + data wipe! Damn! I don't wanna go through all that again :-(

15. Spelt

Spelt , Jun 11, 2019 :
    Its not that hard I am doing a full re-flash myself to correct some problems.

16. Slayerz
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

Slayerz , Jun 11, 2019 :
    Let me know how it works for you after you do it to see if I can give a try and re-flash my phone... again!

17. Spelt

Spelt , Jun 11, 2019 :
    Right in the middle of downloading now. The flashing hardly takes anytime in comparison.

18. Slayerz
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

Slayerz , Jun 11, 2019 :
    If I can bring back the clear shots and NOT those blurry faces I get in my pics then count me in!

19. Spelt

Spelt , Jun 11, 2019 :
    When you say data+cache do just mean app cache or full data+cache wipe?

20. Rexisrex
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

in recovery it will be mentioned as Data+cache. this is not full data wipe. go ahead and click it . it. will only wipe cache and data of sys apps. your personal data and all settings will be intact.