OxygenOS 9.5.7 for OnePlus 7 Pro

1. MattBoxer
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

MattBoxer , Jun 11, 2019 :
    Either go and install Oxygen Updater from the play store or for me if I go to the support page for the pro you can download the whole update and do a local upgrade in your phone.

2. F_Sumit_Sharma_iEXH
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2019

F_Sumit_Sharma_iEXH , Jun 11, 2019 :
    If you are already done with all the improvements in camera than I don't know how you guys are satisfied with its performance. Worst part is the camera only. I am a One plus user Since one plus 3. Bought One plus 3, 5, 6 and now 7 Pro for my wife. She wanted Samsung S10 but I forced her to buy One Plus 7 Pro and I guess it was not a good decision at all. She is an instagram influencer and Instagram stories are very important for her. All her stories get pixelated so bad and she is not happy at all. She was facing the same issue with One Plus 5 and we thought that this was something to do with that phone's software. But same is with One Plus 7 pro. Also the image stabilization in 4K videos is so poor which I never imagined. It's really bad for the phone which claims to have the best camera setup. not so happy customer at all and definitely wont recommend anyone to buy this. If you guys have any suggestions do email at sumitsharmadell@gmail.com and I would really appreciate.

3. F_Sumit_Sharma_iEXH
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2019

F_Sumit_Sharma_iEXH , Jun 11, 2019 :
    Also would like to add that I am already done with your upgrade.

4. Cocorecord
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2019

Cocorecord , Jun 11, 2019 :
    when this update for t-mobile phone ,I got the 7pro and only have the 9.5.6 version?

5. J1560260565563
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2019

J1560260565563 , Jun 11, 2019 :
    Does anyone know if the 9.5.7 update is gonna drop on the GM1913 model soon? Should i just wait for it, or update with Oxygen Updater?

6. Insane gaming
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2019

7. shegdoobius
    Donut Jun 11, 2019

shegdoobius , Jun 11, 2019 :
    It kind of looks cartoonish(loss in details) sometimes when I take pictures of people, I hope they will keep working on the camera till it gets better

8. FRJerome
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 11, 2019

FRJerome , Jun 11, 2019 :
    It's funny....
    Lot of people find this update awesome.
    Photos are as good as p20 pro or as Galaxy s10.
    If ever there were différences they are minor.

And you have some trolls here to explain that this update is a catastrophy. Most of the time with picture which were probably shot by a child.
    Bad light conditions. Pictures of a bed. Of curtains. Totally nonsense.

So come on guys. With a 3d mark II you can't shoot in a dark flat at 100 ISO. With a OP it's the same.
    Just take a picture with a pixel 3a at night and zoom. And tell me it's sharp and precise. It's not.
    What do expect ? Miracles ?

This phone takes wonderful pictures. Especially daily. With sun (and not with sun on front of you !).

Portrait mode is too soft. Right. But you can shoot very nice portrait with bokeh with the main lense.
    And it'll probably be corrected soon.

Night landscapes are very nice. Of course if you zoom it's not sharp. Same with all phones. Or show me if I'm wrong.
    I used a pixel 3a last week and it was far from being better.
    Night or dark require more than 1000 ISO. Photo can't be noiseless with these settings.

I think many here expect too much.
    It's a phone.
    Not a camera.

And a camera can't shoot perfect pictures in average conditions.

9. Rexisrex
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

Rexisrex , Jun 11, 2019 :
    absolutely spot on. I put S10+ and this side by side and went with this. and I come from S4 to S9+ years of Galaxy usage. somehow S10+ never looked like an upgrade when I put it next to my S9+. and that punch hole..

this device has lots of potential and I'm dead sure it will only get better from here. as updates keep coming.

nevin_john likes this.
  10. SuperMan92
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2019

SuperMan92 , Jun 11, 2019 :
    implement h265 for video, top smartphone and only 5 minutes of video for 4k60fps??

11. Hurmoth
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2019

Hurmoth , Jun 11, 2019 :
    I feel like the ghost touch issue is worse in 9.5.7.

Since updating, when I'm in certain apps, seemingly randomly, the notification screen will drop down while I'm typing. In Signal, I can be typing to someone and their profile/contact page will popup.

I had Nova Launcher and thought that was it, so I uninstalled it. The ghost touch issue disappeared for a day and then came back.

Along with this, when it does start occuring, any buttons/options that are near the edges of the screen (i.e. the back button in the upper left corner) won't work at all.

12. Rexisrex
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

Rexisrex , Jun 11, 2019 :
    I'm going to church this Sunday to express my gratitude to the Lord for giving me a device which absolutely hasn't got a single issue reported here. Sometimes I feel I have got a different device and in different forum.

jokes apart may be it's a batch issue with the ghost touch. no ghost touch from day one here. photos are awesome. ( I'm not the type to take snaps at 1am and crib there is noise) So thankful for getting a device with zero issues. OR only the one with issues are here in this thread?! only time will tell..

barnabyj, paul67™ and Shooper like this.
  13. David Turney
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

David Turney , Jun 11, 2019 :
    I have no issues with my 7P either

14. RePaRaQu
    Honeycomb Jun 11, 2019

RePaRaQu , Jun 11, 2019 :

Have you contacted OnePlus support via the feedback tool?

15. dhawal.d7
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

dhawal.d7 , Jun 11, 2019 :
    I have given feedback for each and every issue listed above. Waiting for any updates from the team

OPOBEAST and RePaRaQu like this.
  16. RePaRaQu
    Honeycomb Jun 11, 2019

RePaRaQu , Jun 11, 2019 :
    Maybe you can start a poll regarding the issues, let's see them others reply and get some attention!

Kayrbear89 and dhawal.d7 like this.
  17. AndiTheBassman
    Eclair Jun 11, 2019

AndiTheBassman , Jun 11, 2019 :
    I have one minor issue with the "ambient display". It lights up when I get a notification and then the notification disapears. After the ambient Display is gone the screen doesn't respond to tape to wake for a while (a second or so) which is kinda annyoing.

18. G_Ben_rGwn
    Eclair Jun 11, 2019

G_Ben_rGwn , Jun 11, 2019 :
    Any news on security updates? My S9 just got June security patch my 7 Pro which is 3 weeks old is still on April.

19. Hurmoth
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2019

Hurmoth , Jun 11, 2019 :
    I had a good chuckle with that. I've certainly had that feeling myself with plenty of devices and then read other people's issues and I'm like "really? are you sure we have the same device because my experience is awesome!"

And I still love this phone. Please don't misunderstand me. This is my first real Android I've kept for more than a few days and I think for the price, this is an awesome phone. But this phantom touching is super annoying when I'm typing an email or a text to someone. I use this phone for both personal and business, so it can be quite annoying when responding.

20. dhawal.d7
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

dhawal.d7 , Jun 11, 2019 :
    Yaa.. I have just listed down the present issues. I didn't say these all were going to be fixed in 9.5.7