OxygenOS 9.5.7 for OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Amartyapatel Donut Jun 12, 2019

2. Cajadas Donut Jun 12, 2019

Cajadas, Jun 12, 2019 :
    If you tap on the screen in the area you want to focus, results are great, otherwise it's soft (night). Not sure if there's some issue with the autofocus at night.

3. Cajadas Donut Jun 12, 2019

4. Cajadas Donut Jun 12, 2019

Cajadas, Jun 12, 2019 :
    Red colors are too exaggerated at night (will check by the morning), but with very good light, apart from the reds, colors look very accurate. Beautiful indeed.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019

5. Slayerz Gingerbread Jun 12, 2019

Slayerz, Jun 12, 2019 :
    In my case is for indoor pics, all of them are so heavy and rough to my eyes!

6. Danielct1995 Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

7. Cajadas Donut Jun 12, 2019

Cajadas, Jun 12, 2019 :
    Dude, please read previous page.

8. Cajadas Donut Jun 12, 2019

Cajadas, Jun 12, 2019 :
    OP has to take a new look at that, definitely. But what is worrying me most right now is the softness at daylight reported by some user. Faithfuly will see that for myself in a couple hours, it's hard to believe.

9. Ashwin220980 Froyo Jun 12, 2019

Ashwin220980, Jun 12, 2019 :
    ok this is after update
    the camera performance is only improved in night scape
    else the performance of camera is rubbish I am going back to my S10
    the photos taken on OnePlus 7pro in bright daylight is too soft the details of subjects are lost due to over smoothness and overexposure,the photos don't appear crisp and detailed colour profile is too flat when you zoom in to see details you won't find any the video recording is too oversaturated.shame OnePlus I thought this flagship would be awesome in camera.
    This phone is only for those who love media consumption and performance for camera is truly no

10. Cajadas Donut Jun 12, 2019

Cajadas, Jun 12, 2019 :
    The camera was excellent IMO and DxOMark's before the update. Still waiting for more light (sun) to do some tests.

11. Cajadas Donut Jun 12, 2019

12. Rexisrex Gingerbread Jun 12, 2019

Rexisrex, Jun 12, 2019 :

Ashwin220980

ok this is after update
    the camera performance is only improved in night scape
    else the performance of camera is rubbish I am going back to my S10
    the photos taken on OnePlus 7pro in bright daylight is too soft the details of subjects are lost due to over smoothness and overexposure,the photos don't appear crisp and detailed colour profile is too flat when you zoom in to see details you won't find any the video recording is too oversaturated.shame OnePlus I thought this flagship would be awesome in camera.
    This phone is only for those who love media consumption and performance for camera is truly no​

1560317385271.jpg
    if you need better shots from a mobile device than the above then I will suggest you this

http://linksynergy.walmart.com/fs-b...g%26affilsrc%3Dapi&u1=dcw-1008193633659209709

Cheap, easy to use and very good!

I'm happy with the above pic. to dismiss this device completely in terms of camera is unfair. serious development is going on in GCam space current and wait for the port to get complete in a month.

sometimes it's the driver not the car!

13. Cajadas Donut Jun 12, 2019

14. Cajadas Donut Jun 12, 2019

Cajadas, Jun 12, 2019 :
    You don't know hot to take pictures.

15. Rexisrex Gingerbread Jun 12, 2019

Rexisrex, Jun 12, 2019 :
    thank you. I'm happy with what I see

16. Cajadas Donut Jun 12, 2019

17. Abu -Khulzat Eclair Jun 12, 2019

Abu -Khulzat, Jun 12, 2019 :
    Double tap to wake is still tricky. It seems to be unresponsive when the lighting conditions change from dark to very bright.

dhawal.d7 likes this.
  18. RePaRaQu Honeycomb Jun 12, 2019

RePaRaQu, Jun 12, 2019 :
    Just read this:

Hi everyone,

We are starting to push the incremental roll-out of OxygenOS 9.5.7, this build contains lots of improvements for the triple camera based on your feedback.

Changelog:

Camera

Improved overall contrast and color performance

Improved white balance consistency of triple camera

Improved accuracy and stability of auto focusing

Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes

Fixed issue of noise in some HDR scenes

Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra wide

Improved clarity and noise reduction in low light scene of ultra wide

Improved clarity and noise reduction of telephoto

Improved clarity and color of Nightscape

Improved brightness and clarity in extreme low light scene of Nightscape

Check HERE to learn more about the camera improvements

System

Optimized Double Tap to Wake

Fixed issues with Ambient Display

Improved the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps

Improved touch sensitivity for screen

Thanks for the overwhelming amount of feedback we received both positive and constructive from users of the OnePlus 7 Pro's triple camera, both from within the media and our own community. OnePlus is committed to building products for and with our users. We value your voice!

We look forward to hearing your continued feedback in the bug reporting forum here: https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/ .
    Do try out the new Feedback tool and if you have any questions or need help, please contact bughunters@oneplus.com. For more information on submitting bugs or suggestions please refer to How to report a bug and feel free to share your product suggestions via the Community app.

You can check here for more information on the newly integrated Feedback tool.

This OTA will have a staged rollout, the OTA will be received by a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs,

Your feedback is appreciated. We may not always be able to respond to every comment in the forums, but please be assured that we take your comments and feedback seriously. Hope you enjoy and let us know how you feel about the update in the comments below.

Never Settle.

you can find this on the forum, just search and read

19. Cajadas Donut Jun 12, 2019

Cajadas, Jun 12, 2019 :
    HDR does a better job than P30 PRO and S10+. It's subtle, photos look more true to life.
    Colors are accurate at daylight, even reds. It's a fantastic job done here at daylight and Night Mode.

20. Rexisrex Gingerbread Jun 12, 2019

Rexisrex, Jun 12, 2019 :
    also I think the best screen display setting is DisplayP3. pls look at photos in that setting. other social media pro settings are way oversaturated and washed.