OxygenOS 9.5.7 for OnePlus 7 Pro

1. dharani811 Eclair Jun 13, 2019

dharani811, Jun 13, 2019 :
    getting paid? are you kidding? at least tell me how to get paid for these kind of things, long-term OnePlus user, OnePlus One and had OnePlus 2 from its launch to few days before I bought OnePlus 7 Pro, do you how much that means?. I know I am in the internet and obviously should learn how to take fire as well. "GETTING PAID TO MAKE ONEPLUS LOOK BAD",what!how!. it was a general opinion, which should be on a forum like this,if you don't like it ,read and move on,don't quote and target.

2. dharani811 Eclair Jun 13, 2019

I paid for it ,I posted my review,this is a forum and people Will have different views, that's what the forum is for ryt? if you don't like it just scroll past that,you didn't pay for my review,so just don't quote and blame other people's opinions.

3. Dr_ABISH Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

4. FRJerome Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 13, 2019

FRJerome, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Phone issue. I have betw 7 and 8

Hitman424 likes this.
  5. heartless28 Gingerbread Jun 13, 2019

heartless28, Jun 13, 2019 :
    i have a p30 pro with me and Oneplus 7 Pro. im also using s10 plus 3 weeks ago before I jump to 7pro.

all I can say is P30 Pro wins the camera and S10+ wins the video recording but I prefer the still photos of 7pro compares to s10+.

FRJerome likes this.
  6. FRJerome Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 13, 2019

FRJerome, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Go on the camera thread
    And tell us the same story
    You're trolling and it's just obvious when you take a look at all the photos posted there

7. heartless28 Gingerbread Jun 13, 2019

heartless28, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I'm getting more or less 7hrs SOT.

Hitman424 likes this.
  8. FRJerome Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 13, 2019

FRJerome, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Pathetic
    You'd better pay for some photo lessons then

9. G_Akarsh_Agrawal_ODAV Froyo Jun 13, 2019

10. dhawal.d7 Gingerbread Jun 13, 2019

dhawal.d7, Jun 13, 2019 :
    1. Bro i didn't say its oneplus's fault in this. Just that now the camera has a popup mechanism they should implement some code so that it doesn't popup automatically upon receiving video call or in pocket.

2. What's the point of giving three focusing technologies if in the end we have to use tap to focus.

3. Low light does mean complete dark. Talking about indoors and lights at around 5-6 pm.

4. Atleast in good lighting they should be detailed enough.

5. Notification panels are meant to be scrolled anytime.. Upon a call when you click home and doing some other tasks it should scroll normally as it does when not on a call.

6. I fully charge the device at night and doing just simple browsing and stuff the battery drains out. When sleeping the battery drains about 10% in like 4-5 hours. No youtube no streaming still hardly 6 hrs of sot. Lemme know how do you use your device.?

7. With no apps running i don't think there is a need to utilize 5+gb ram. Its ok if it utilizes all the ram when there are 3 4 apps running but when idle that shouldn't be 5+ like what just the android system and some stuff don't need 5+ gb of ram to keep running. What would be the case for a 6gb device 5+ is already in use and if we open 2 3 big applications it would probably get lags.

8. What's the point of boasting the 10 layer liquid cooling system then. They were like even if you play games while charging and all the phone won't heat and bla bla bla we have a 10 layer cooling system.

9. Retrained alot of times. If it fails every once in a while doesn't mean i have dirty hands. Like that I'll have to carry some handwash or sanitizer all the time lollll

10. The data keeps on connecting disconnecting even when signal strength is full.

11. Ambient display doesn't work at all in dark

12 13. Both the cameras stretch out lights may that be lamps, Street lights, etc. The pixel also had the same issue but later fixed it with an update.

The 7pro now is no more an affordable flagship at 53k inr. Though its far less than the other flagships 53k isn't a small amount that we should accept these issues and keep praising the device. Be a perfection in yourself rather comparing with others. All these issues can be fixed through s/w updates and the day that happens there would be no phone better than the 7pro.

11. sechinov Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 13, 2019

sechinov, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Nice Update. sometimes it just does not always work double tap when unlocking.

12. Predict23 Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 13, 2019

Predict23, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Phone lags between 90hz to 60hz...thats annyoing :/

13. HappyMurMur Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

JSBUK likes this.
  14. Acryl_Alcohol Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

Acryl_Alcohol, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Hi,
    since 9.5.7 update it seems that the fingerprint sensor works slower than with 9.5.5 .
    That leads to more unsuccesscul attempts when trying to unlock the OP7 Pro when using the fingerprint.

Do have anyone else noticed same behavior?

Aramalp likes this.
  15. vrprad Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

16. Thirumal Kumaran Gingerbread Jun 13, 2019

17. Acryl_Alcohol Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

18. dharani811 Eclair Jun 13, 2019

please do not target on opinions of people,that's the reason forums exist.i don't mind getting a reply from OnePlus officially but not from a normal user. To express an opinion is why these forums exist,do not target people directly.nothing personal here, do not defend a brand, you buy a 50000 worth phone and expect a decent picture and few things right out of the phone,not pay for a photo lesson and then get it right.more over I was talking about camera quality which is something never be achieved using a photo lesson I believe. but please do not target people directly on their opinions,do not target on the freedom of speech

19. Rexisrex Gingerbread Jun 13, 2019

Rexisrex, Jun 13, 2019 :
    pm ed you the telegram invite.

20. Rexisrex Gingerbread Jun 13, 2019

Rexisrex, Jun 13, 2019 :

dharani811

please do not target on opinions of people,that's the reason forums exist.i don't mind getting a reply from OnePlus officially but not from a normal user. To express an opinion is why these forums exist,do not target people directly.nothing personal here, do not defend a brand, you buy a 50000 worth phone and expect a decent picture and few things right out of the phone,not pay for a photo lesson and then get it right.more over I was talking about camera quality which is something never be achieved using a photo lesson I believe. but please do not target people directly on their opinions,do not target on the freedom of speech​

if you are expecting a reply only from OP officially then this is the forum

https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

Also your arrogance is laughable. you'll come into a forum , have a monologue crib, and have the audacity to say 'I'm ok to hear from OP7 officially' 'not from another user'!!!

This is my last reply to you.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019

FRJerome likes this.