OxygenOS 9.5.7 for the OnePlus 7

1. Naarayanan7
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2019

Naarayanan7 , Jul 19, 2019 :
    your right! But this is 3 update but still they copy the same algorithm from the update of OnePlus 7 pro older update an give us an new update

See you can have good updates tooo but why not us ever after waiting for these day is that??? Say your opinion,it's actually not fair...Even if they focus on a single specific update to resolve the issues in OnePlus 7 I will be have,but they're doing it...Are my 38 k is worth it?? That why we are asking

2. SachinSugandhi
    Eclair Jul 19, 2019

SachinSugandhi , Jul 19, 2019 :
    but, third part don't use full potential of device......some difference is always ther in respect to batterlife etc...etc..

3. Bones.Marley
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2019

Bones.Marley , Jul 19, 2019 :
    There is a forum specifically for suggestions and bug reports. Like I mentioned above, usually the stocks app you get is what you get, period. If it isn't on the phone the 1st time you turn it on you'll just about always have to download it from the play store unfortunately.

4. Deepak Shete
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2019

5. Killerkishan66
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2019

Killerkishan66 , Jul 19, 2019 :
    I'm a new one plus 7 user i didn't got any update regarding o_Os 9.5.7..i think because I was in india
    i purchased recently not done a week i observed that I have a battery drain issue and camera issue which is the camera pictures are not at a good quality it becomes blur in morning time and mainly at evening and night ...when trying to zoom in its completely blur i think my old device which is 4 years old I.e,Micromaster e483 is better than this mobile in camera quality it has no blur in it the oneplus which costs me around 40k{1+ red -8;256} doesn't has a good battery backup and camera
    battery is charging faster but also drains faster which nearly has a 4k battery
    please solve my issue one plus.i think u r a trusted brand i bought you for your good name of taking customer satisfaction i don't care weather how many updates you give in future regarding my issue but I need a fast solution i need my problem to.be cleared soon

6. SkullEnemyX
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2019

SkullEnemyX , Jul 19, 2019 :
    IDK man whether you understand the feel of optimised and exclusive apps. VLC is good but try playing a 1440p movie. It lags like shit and if you play the same with a samsung video player which is optimised for its hardware devices, it plays smoothly. Also, I think the UI experience and feel of the device enhances with the use of a company's own app. Even Mi phones have their own player and exclusive apps and are there for a reason, else don't Mi knows about pre built apps? Just ponder upon it.

7. Bones.Marley
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2019

My opinion may not be fair, but it's realistic. Know what else is realistic and not fair.? Life.. not saying your money isn't worth it, just saying, they launched 2 phones. a cheaper one like usual and a much more expensive one. Common sense says the more expensive one is going to get more attention.

Naarayanan7 likes this.
  8. Bones.Marley
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2019

Trust me.. if potential is what you seek, alot of phone have trouble when it comes to VLC. they'll freeze and stutter cause VLC tends to play videos at full resolution and audio at full bits as well. Both the 7 and 7 Pro should handle it fine

9. SachinSugandhi
    Eclair Jul 19, 2019

quite hard to believe regarding third party apps

10. SkullEnemyX
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2019

SkullEnemyX , Jul 19, 2019 :
    Atleast give me a music player with flac support, it doesn't exist or does it?

SachinSugandhi likes this.
  11. SachinSugandhi
    Eclair Jul 19, 2019

[e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e] yes....true....basic music and video player is expected

12. Bones.Marley
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2019

Turn off deblocking and switch video chroma to YUV, thank me later. Those are things they have to assist phones that can't handle full resolution. But when your phone can it just impedes performance. I play 3120x1440p, 7.1 atmos movies on there just fine after switching those settings

13. G_ayush_madan_YhBr
    Honeycomb Jul 19, 2019

G_ayush_madan_YhBr , Jul 19, 2019 :
    i just resetted my OnePlus 7 on oos 9.5.7 and found that system logs are missing earlier they were! so is it normal or it's a glitch or bug?

14. SachinSugandhi
    Eclair Jul 19, 2019

thats new topic for further discussion [e]1f604[/e]

G_ayush_madan_YhBr likes this.
  15. SahilQureshi
    Honeycomb Jul 19, 2019

SahilQureshi , Jul 19, 2019 :
    A ramdom question apart from this thread. How to lock focus on OP7? Like long pressing focus now triggers Google lens unlike OP3.

G_ayush_madan_YhBr likes this.
  16. G_ayush_madan_YhBr
    Honeycomb Jul 19, 2019

one more ! [e]1f609[/e]
    can we change label of app to black instead of white ?

17. G_ayush_madan_YhBr
    Honeycomb Jul 19, 2019

when u touch(tap) focus on screen in camera app u can see a lock on up right position of focus square borders !
    click on that lock to focus lock!

18. Bones.Marley
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2019

what do mean label of app.?

19. SahilQureshi
    Honeycomb Jul 19, 2019

SahilQureshi , Jul 19, 2019 :
    Thanks mate. One more thing if you know. Does Google lens work for you? it crashes for me everytime.

20. G_ayush_madan_YhBr
    Honeycomb Jul 19, 2019

it works for me perfectly !!
    clear cache of camera and install lens app of Google from play store u r all set !

SahilQureshi likes this.