OxygenOS A.14 for the OnePlus Nord 2 5G

1. Abdul B.
    OxygenOS Operations Staff Member Dec 7, 2021

Abdul B. , Dec 7, 2021 :
    Hello everyone,

We are starting to push an incremental rollout of an OxygenOS update for the OnePlus Nord 2 5G. We look forward to hearing your feedback.

NA: DN2103_11_A.14
    IN: DN2101_11_A.14
    EU: DN2103_11_A.14​

Changelog:
    • System
      • Optimized the stability of the system
      • Updated Android security patch to 2021.11(only for EU/NA)

We look forward to hearing your continued feedback in the bug reporting forum here: https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/.

Do try out the new Feedback tool and if you have any questions or need help, please contact [email protected]. For more information on submitting bugs or suggestions please refer to How to report a bug and feel free to share your product suggestions via the Community app.

[​IMG]

If you don't have the Community app installed on your device, feel free to download it HERE. You can check here for more information on the integrated Feedback tool.

As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we'll begin a broader rollout in a few days.

Your feedback is appreciated. We may not always be able to respond to every comment in the forums, but please be assured that we take your comments and feedback seriously. Hope you enjoy it and let us know how you feel about the update in the comments below.

Never Settle.

2. GaneshKunte
    Honeycomb Dec 7, 2021

GaneshKunte , Dec 7, 2021 :
    I'm following this OnePlus Nord 2 thread, OnePlus Nord 2 users are lucky they are constantly getting updates every month.

It's good that software is getting very very stable I guess though I'm not a Nord user.

4. Overzee
    Moderator, The Showcase Reviewer Moderator Dec 7, 2021

Overzee , Dec 7, 2021 :
    Received and installed yesterday, had a strange square box in the middle (filling 2/3 of the screen) with noise. When it occurs again I'll try to capture/screenshot it and submit it through feedback.

M1625746172040 likes this.
  5. M1631203523275
    Cupcake Dec 7, 2021

M1631203523275 , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Dec 7, 2021 :
    Mobile Wi-Fi hotspot 5 GHz not working!
    Menu config switch 5 GHz enable, no functions.

Frequency all scan 5 GHz world and EU mobile enabled? No scan Wi-Fi AP nearby!

Manual change of hotspot channel for Android is missing

OnePlus Nord 2 (EU) last update

6. prdo
    Eclair Dec 7, 2021

prdo , Dec 7, 2021 :
    Buy another phone. This one is doomed.

7. talkarslan
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2021

8. chPartha
    Eclair Dec 8, 2021

chPartha , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Dec 8, 2021 :
    My Nord 2 not showing WARP Charge 65 animation continuously in lock screen during charging. The device only showing the animation when I first time plugged the device with charger and then goes of in less then 1 minute. Also, during charging battery icon also in white not in green

Nichu, Rammehul and Kiruthick like this.
  9. PR1NCE_PARMAR
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2021

mdevansh likes this.

LifewithNord2 likes this.

12. OviRidaz
    Eclair Dec 8, 2021

OviRidaz , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Dec 8, 2021 :
    Battery backup reducing in every updates and I'm getting frustrated.
    Screen on time only 3 hrs. What's the problem actually? Can someone help me with this? I'm not a heavy user.
    I don't if I should update!

pitris90 likes this.
  13. venturer_boy
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2021

Stas_Root likes this.
  14. Jitesh8992
    Eclair Dec 8, 2021

Jitesh8992 , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Dec 8, 2021 :
    After updating to A.14 phone is functioning stable & no lagging issue found as of now compared to earlier updates.

Will keep posted if any issue found after this update.

Just a suggestion.

Kindly look into the battery backup as it is reducing now a days very quickly after last update from A.13 onwards.

15. RedIndianRobin , via OnePlus Nord 2 Gray Sierra , Dec 8, 2021 :
    Apologies for delay in posting my obligatory post.

HDR playback still isn't fixed. Equaliser with BT earphones still doesn't work. Instagram dead space above the navigation gestures bar is still there(I was told this is an Insta issue but I'm posting this regardless).

H1639124340920 and Shume44 like this.
  16. mukul chopra
    Gingerbread Dec 8, 2021

mukul chopra , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Dec 8, 2021 :
    Yes exactly same problem I'm having

talkarslan likes this.
  17. Salvoaga
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2021

Salvoaga , Dec 8, 2021 :
    To the people experiencing battery drain and system instability, please try this, it really works: https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...-and-battery-calibration-myths-busted.993896/

It's a very long post, so for the ones who don't have time to read it, this is the short version:

-Charge your phone overnight for a few days
    -When the battery reaches 100% and the phone is idle, not moving, Android does its optimization magic
    -Do it now and after every system update
    -Never wipe cache
    -Just try it and see

pitris90 and SaikatPal like this.
  18. Randy_Lahey
    Froyo Dec 8, 2021

Randy_Lahey , Dec 8, 2021 :
    Thank you so much for this information, I'll try it today and let you know if my battery issue has been solved or not.

19. prdo
    Eclair Dec 8, 2021

prdo , Dec 8, 2021 :
    - still not possible to permanently disable useless HDR
    - horizon light not working at all (this one is new with the latest version)

have yet to test in car problems but I doubt there is anything fixed

dhanusshk likes this.
  20. kallaim
    Donut Dec 8, 2021

kallaim , Dec 8, 2021 :
    It is still a piece of electronic garbage. When connecting to AA it acts as a mass storage device and kills the mirrorscreen feature in my car when connecting the phone while the head unit is booting (after it you cannot connect any other phone, even CarPlay is dead). When booted it only says the connected device is not compatible, but can be charged. With our other phones there is no problem at all (OnePlus 7T Pro, Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G).

VoWifi still sucks, it is connected for a few hours and disconnects. After a reboot it connects again.

Definitely it was the last product from OnePlus for me. Waiting for the fixes since September and nothing happens.

prdo likes this.