how to turn on system wide dark mode on oneplus6t and toggle it from notification tile
I have not received yet, my mobile is one plus 6t
How to install and consequences
1. Pie Open Beta to A10 Open Beta: Via OTA, no data loss.
2. Pie Stable to A10 Open Beta: By installing the beta package mentioned in the thread, no data loss.
3. A10 Developer Preview to A10 Open Beta: By installing the beta package mentioned in the thread, no data loss.
4. A10 Open Beta to Stable Pie / Pie Open Beta rollback: Use the rollback package in the Developer Preview 1 thread or the one in this thread after it is updated, will constitute data loss.
5. A10 Open Beta to A10 Stable: No information as of yet if this can be directly done. History suggests that you need to use the rollback package to go back to Stable Pie and then either wait for the Stable A10 OTA or do a local upgrade to A10. Will constitute data loss.
Note: Initial reports say dirty flashing doesn't wipe data. But do it with precautions.
6. Pie Stable to A10 Stable: Via OTA, no data loss.
Note: As a precaution, it is always adviced to take a backup before any major android upgrade.
When will you get the A10 update
1. If you are already on the Open Beta channel, you would have got this update through OTA. If not, install it through local upgrade.
2. If you are on the stable channel, you'll get OTA somewhere in November '19.
Below is the tentative time plan for A10 release.
Now, please don't ask questions related to the update release over and over. No one here can give it to you any sooner just because you keep asking. It will only irritate the fellow users.
Thanks for your understanding.
Received update over OTA. Romania!
to enable system wide dark mode go to developer options>force dark mode
Don't bother sharing it in the beta thread instead of starting a thread.... SMH
Updating my OnePlus 6
What's the point of creating this completely redundant thread when an official thread exists?
For those who want play OB1 Android 10 must flash from OB25/9.0.9 because that version is 'Preparation for Android 10'. (Simple saying, latest OOS Stable/Open Beta)
Also, need local upgrade to install it, since twrp not support yet. (same situation playing HOS OB1 Android 10)
that's is my noob opinion lah.
ypu mean override force dark?
Actually no need
Just change the theme than it become dark mode
is the OnePlus gesture still there in open beta Android 10...?!
ya but if you force dark mode then whatsapp and other apps will also go dark,but i dont know how to toggle it from notification
Android 10 power !!
I've not received any updates.
Join party so late but i'm happy with weekend. After all, my device has recieved Android 10. Thanks @Manu J. and teams. Have a great weekend to all.
Shot on OnePlus - Septembre, 2019
by Gaston NP, 2019-09-16