2. Pierre02
    Honeycomb May 6, 2020

Pierre02 , May 6, 2020 :
    Yes

hfhfdshhfgj likes this.
  3. 350Rocket
    Froyo May 6, 2020

350Rocket , via OnePlus 5 , May 6, 2020 :
    how did you go back to 9? I need to do the same. I'm on stock recovery, locked bootloader, hoping to just install from local storage again.

hfhfdshhfgj likes this.
  4. hfhfdshhfgj
    Eclair May 6, 2020

hfhfdshhfgj , via OnePlus 5T , May 6, 2020 :
    actually I did not upgrade to version open beta 2 yet as I see here there are so many issues on Beta version so I prefer to stay on official oxygenOs 9

5. hfhfdshhfgj
    Eclair May 6, 2020

6. Z1585217642371
    Cupcake May 6, 2020

hfhfdshhfgj likes this.
  7. Whatnoww
    Donut May 6, 2020

Whatnoww , May 6, 2020 :
    Hopefully they fix some of the network issues with Hotspot sharing soon. Pretty good improvements otherwise, system is a lot more responsive over the first Beta.

hfhfdshhfgj likes this.

8. Z1585217642371 and hfhfdshhfgj like this.
  9. rarog
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator May 6, 2020

rarog , May 6, 2020 :
    Well, no, they don't have to necessarily. It's good to discuss with people who are on the same build, but rather helping and showing how to file a bug report is helping more.

I moved your thread to the support section, but this is only a user-to-user section. To get file a bug report that developers would get, you should use the feedback section as posted by @Batman360.

Another thing is - you should check with the bank if the app is compatible with Android 10, though I would expect it to be. You should also check the app permissions and perhaps reset them in the Settings app.

B_Wrath and Batman360 like this.
  10. B_Wrath
    Nougat May 6, 2020

B_Wrath , May 6, 2020 :
    The build has to be CTS certified and should pass safetynet. Till that time, you can't use payment apps.

Usually with OnePlus, the CTS certification and safetynet passes only with the first stable build of the android version.

rarog and the_o2 like this.
  11. Mephisto02
    KitKat May 6, 2020

Mephisto02 , via OnePlus 5 , May 6, 2020 :
    yes its very strange , i dont understand why.

12. Sesme83
    Donut May 6, 2020

vinay 5t likes this.
  13. Mohamed Allie
    Gingerbread May 6, 2020

14. philippewallaert
    Cupcake May 6, 2020

philippewallaert , May 6, 2020 :
    Same problem... Anyone else?

Inha1966 likes this.
  15. caesarivs
    Eclair May 6, 2020

caesarivs , via OnePlus 5T , May 6, 2020 :
    it's not working for me on Hangouts either

16. TeraBap
    Froyo May 6, 2020

TeraBap , via OnePlus 5T , May 6, 2020 :
    Hi
    These who have issues like volte, vowifi, upi payment, bank app, call recording, battery drain. etc

Using OP2 build since three days and checked against these issues, and everything is working perfectly fine on my OP5T

let me tell you what and how i have updated to OB2 build.

I was on beta testing build 33,

before flash, i did full backup including apps on Google drive and also took backup of launcher and system settings through OP Switch(fro switch need PC or laptop to keep backup from phone). took backup of picture through Google photos. and whatsapp backup as well.

then downloaded stable build and flashed it through recovery mode. so basically moved to stable build from beta 33 prior to flash this OB2. please note this will needs erasing everything. so i took backup.

then restored everything from Google drive backup. all my app got installed from plystore and messages and contact been restored. now using OP Switch, restored launcher and system settings.(here first move back the backup from laptop to phone to restore it)

now registered all upi apps banking apps and logged in all apps. also enabled call recording volte vowifi and all required settings from developers options.

huure, now time to flash with this OB2 build. downloaded and flashed it using local file update from system update option. this has just upgraded to OB2 without loosing data or any app settings.

all my settings and data were as ia so upi, bank app and everything is working fine.

in case for ICICI bank app if it ask re login. just disabled volte and vowifi for the moment and re enable after app registration.

i hope this will halp you

Thanks

17. Kalyan@pl
    Cupcake May 6, 2020

Kalyan@pl , May 6, 2020 :
    go to recovery mode and wipe all the phone data and reboot....it will automatically load android 10

Last edited: May 6, 2020

scorpion161986 likes this.
  18. harsha.yarabarla
    Gingerbread May 6, 2020

harsha.yarabarla , May 6, 2020 :
    this seems to solve the issue.... majority of th apps which require microphone are not working.

19. F_Abdulrowf_Kn_Uydh
    Cupcake May 6, 2020