OxygenOS based on Android 10 Incoming!

1. rmishra643
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

rmishra643 , Oct 10, 2019 :
    i am holding one plus 7 and still on oxygen Is 9.5.8, when i can expect official Android 10 ?

2. C1560748479978
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

Lukeet likes this.
  3. L1568568157453
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

T1560362419576 likes this.
  4. stansuys
    Gingerbread Oct 10, 2019

5. JmcRepair33
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 10, 2019

JmcRepair33 , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Bro if you would read the Thread on how to get android 10 OFFICIAL YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYING THAT. read the android 10 official forum . you have to download it, if you don't download it you wont receive it to its available to be sent out OTA. but of course those who don't read and follow instructions are..... You know everyone says that they have it, Did you stop and think howthey got it and read how they got it, You have to manually downlosad it to get it sooner the official version before its released OTA, if not you have to wait to its released OTA. Simeple to do, you donwload it i nthe app, the Updater app, and once downloaded you go to Local upgrade in the system update menu on your phone and click local upghrade and your downloaded android 10 will install once you click it. ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE, allot simpler then you complaining. Search android 10 offical downlaod for oneplus 7 pro in this forum. and read page 1 you will find the instructions, its so easy that a animal can do it if you train it to do it, thats how easy it is. download, In the Android playstore the oneplus updater app, go to the app settings click advanced mode, then click on FULL updates, click back and it will show you android 10 download, click download, wait to finish, Once finish exit app. go to system update in phone, Click the 3 DOTS up in the right hand corner, Choose local Upgrade. BAM the download is there once its downloaded. Just click it, it wil wipe all your setting on your phone just this update. the rest of the updates wont. but click on the update and click install. GUESS WHAT , ALL DONE THAT EASY BRO. IT WILL RESTART AND YOU HAVE ANDROID Q HOMIE

DurchEins, MosheG1 and ravikrcsia like this.
  6. JmcRepair33

JmcRepair33 , Oct 10, 2019 :
    NewbiE ....READ FORUMS ..ITS NOT GOING TO GET TO YOU OTA!!!!!
    Follow instructions and download it manually the official update, that's how everyone as it, its NOT available anywhere OTA. No one has Got it OTA, so stop POSTING FALSE INFORMATION. You have to manually Update it by downloading it in the forum, instead of complaining and not reading. If you would read you would of had it since last month buddy. But that's what happens to people like you. NO ONE HAS GOT IT OTA. ALSO IF YOU WOULD READ THIS POST. IT SAYS WHEN EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE IT OTA for those who don't read and don't manually want to download and install it like everyone out there that's enjoying Android Q at the moment like me. :)

7. Nicsteph182409
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

Manoo41 likes this.
  8. Harirev
    Eclair Oct 10, 2019

9. imparixit193
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

G_lyes_saouli_FLFO likes this.
  10. sid_he_art
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

sid_he_art , Oct 10, 2019 :
    am i the only OnePlus 7pro user who hasn't recieved the android 10 update or there are a few more like me?
    and how and when do i get the update, it's gonna be almost a month now!!
    anyone any ideas?

11. Bloodlust
    Gingerbread Oct 10, 2019

12. idbl_fanatic1

idbl_fanatic1 , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Yup, you're the only one...............please read

13. T1569612069910
    Donut Oct 10, 2019

14. deim0wl
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

Attached Files:

15. purna3496
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

16. a_m28

a_m28 , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 10, 2019 :
    heyy OnePlus i am on OnePlus 7 beta 2 we badly need beta 3 mann i reported lot's of bugs n all usually u guys push beta updates within every 16-17 days but now it's about 23 days from beta 2 release so please consider us and push the update asap i know many critical issues are there but u aren't a one room company !! comeon guys we still have to achieve the level of apple ecosystem !!

17. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Oct 10, 2019

MosheG1 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Danielarr45

well first Manu mentioned that the 6 and 6 t would receive the update by end of September, then we were teased that October would be the month, then Carl said on stage today in October, no mention of this being an open beta, and now we are better Ng told November. and if you are a 5 or 5t user, between April and June next year. are you following?

I think that is fair. I agree somewhat that maybe when they bumped back the timeline then they should have made a comment or apology for it (or at least acknowledge it) , however they are still one of the fastest oem's to upgrading past generation's operating systems.
    and they generally support older devices longer then other companies (at least in terms of Android). and I think it's fair to cut then a little slack, compare it to Elon Musk who is always off in his dates by much more then OnePlus is, and at the end of the day people still love their Tesla's and SpaceX is profitable and accomplishing great things and so too OnePlus... just be patient, I'm sure that if they could deliver it at the early times then they would I guess it just wasn't viable. but the wait is always worth it.!
    and there is always oxygen updater for when you can't wait for the ota!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019

Meet_GrimReaper likes this.
  18. G1570125368754
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

19. Sean The Gun , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 10, 2019 :
    If you read forums you would know many have got it OTA. partners 7 got it 2 days after it was announced. My 5G yet to receive anything. tbh people should be getting the OTA and not go having to search for it. of your gonna take agro out on anyone make sure it's OnePlus for this f*** up.

READ FORUMS.

20. Sean The Gun likes this.