OxygenOS features on OnePlus 7 series - How did we do?

1. N1561766623126
    Cupcake Jun 29, 2019

N1561766623126 , Jun 29, 2019 :
    when opening snapchat it would be nice to find a way to not have the front camera pop up every time. Especially annoying when im just opening snapchat to textchat and the camera has to do 30 jumping jacks throughout a conversation.

Another thing that would be nice is two sliders on volume, one for media and another for call volume. Tiresome to go to settings just to change the call volume.

2. Cnktry
    Cupcake Jun 29, 2019

Cnktry , Jun 29, 2019 :
    I own a OnePlus 7 Pro and I got to say y'all give T-Mobile customers the crappy end of the deal on the updates we end up missing out on alot of the features

3. Bones.Marley
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2019

Bones.Marley , Jun 29, 2019 :
    From your home screen go to settings, find "Display", then find "Ambient Display". then pick your preferred option. Regarding your fingerprint sensor, try deleting the current fingerprint(s) and re-register fingerprint(s) again

4. Bones.Marley
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2019

I have a T-Mo OP7 Pro. I don't think it's them. I think it's T-Mo. Not 100% sure but 8 remember seeing somewhere that they receive the updates and test/nitpick which ones they decide to send out. wether its T-Mo or OP I agree with you tho. I don't have DC dimming option on my phone (don't think I'd use it but I'd like the option anyways) just to add to what you said

5. Cnktry
    Cupcake Jun 29, 2019

Cnktry , Jun 29, 2019 :
    I also don't like the background on the messages app that shows paper airplanes and on the dialer app on call history and speed dial it shows animated people same with the photos app if you have nothing on it those apps you can see it it's so annoying I love a simple clean look maybe that's just me

6. Bones.Marley
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2019

They didn't bother me all too much but there is a simple fix, take a pic/vid, add a contact, and send a msg lol. You could try different gallery, nd msg apps also. Find ones you like and then set them to default in the settings if anything

7. Rick_980B
    Eclair Jun 29, 2019

Rick_980B , Jun 29, 2019 :
    yes would be nice to have what I had on my Note dual audio you can play the same thing in a Bluetooth speaker as well as the phone speaker. I sleep like a log and week basically need both at full volume to wake up. I can't sleep with Windows open cuz I wake up the neighborhood! I bet that would be an easy fix

8. Gopin@dh
    Donut Jun 29, 2019

9. Rick_980B
    Eclair Jun 29, 2019

when I hook up my Google Nest Hub to Bluetooth it checked out whenever it feels like it. been trying to watch for things that could make it happen. just doors it whenever it wants

10. Cnktry
    Cupcake Jun 29, 2019

Cnktry , Jun 29, 2019 :
    I'm just trying to figure out why they put it that way when my OnePlus 6T didn't have it

11. Sunil gupta 1992
    Cupcake Jun 29, 2019

12. Bones.Marley
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2019

That's well beyond me.. the 7 Pro is my 1st OP phone and it's only been 11 days since I got it. So even this community app is new to me. Tell you what though, don't really miss my Note 9

13. Cnktry
    Cupcake Jun 29, 2019

Cnktry , Jun 29, 2019 :
    I heard the note 9 was amazing tho

14. Bones.Marley
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2019

OneUI... not a fan or of all the Samsung apps which you can only delete from the screen or menu but not uninstall. This phone is much more minimalist, haptic feedback is better, get to choose which color gamut I prefer and warm/cool tone on it, and after camera update tbh not much difference except for maybe color processing but that's up to individual preference I guess. It's a welcome change. Oh I just remembered.. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.xd...lus-7-pro-international-firmware-install/amp/
    you should be able to find 2 ways of installing the updates directly from OnePlus in that link instead of T-Mo. May be a bit tedious but they include step by step.

TomekDarda likes this.
  15. s marandi
    Eclair Jun 29, 2019

s marandi , Jun 29, 2019 :
    I own OnePlus 7 pro 12 GB a device and this is the fifth time I am experiencing OnePlus device and oxygen OS.it's really cool and love each and every features , super sleek experience with the phone. Lots of thanks to OnePlus for developing such amazing devices.[e]1f44d[/e][e]1f44d[/e][e]1f44d[/e]

What next??!!!!

Sai KrishnaD likes this.
  16. Sai KrishnaD
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2019

Sai KrishnaD , Jun 29, 2019 :
    Google lens integration in stock camera app
    pocket mode
    there are app crashes here and there

17. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert Jun 29, 2019

dsmonteiro , Jun 29, 2019 :
    It's already there, you just need to long press on the viewfinder to use it. ;)

Sai KrishnaD likes this.
  18. Rick_980B
    Eclair Jun 29, 2019

hey the one UI was an improvement but I am with you one the Samsung bloatware. I love the One plus 7 Pro. 256, 12 so much speed and even in battery saver mode hardly noticeable

19. G_rajesh_varupula_HDIE
    Froyo Jun 29, 2019

G_rajesh_varupula_HDIE , Jun 29, 2019 :
    The New OxygenOs features on OnePlus 7 series are good enough for users. But if we can cuostomise the "zen-mode" time then it will good for us better. like we can keep zen-mode from 5mins 10mins 15mins 20mins then it will be good I guess. Reading mode was good .. I just love fanatic mode for games[e]2665[/e]️.... And I feel if we have an notification feature for mobile while charging.... Now there is nothing to indicate while mobile is charging when screen is turned off
    @oneplus.com
    @Pete
    @manuj.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019

20. Bones.Marley
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2019

Yea it was an improvement but I like all the options that we get to CHOOSE on oxygenOS personally. I went with the 8/256 mirror grey.