improve rear camera uts blurry pics and like painted on one plus7
i have a one plus 7 the images are blurry and most like painted type pics on rear camera fix this i want a clear pics
Switched from an iPhone XS Max and I'm very happy. Loving the full screen design and 90hz refresh. Gestures are brilliant so is the overall speedy software experience. Used Samsung phones before and never thought an Android phone could be this fast. Thank you OnePlus Team from the bottom of my heart.
Areas to improve;
- Wireless charging ( might as well be wireless fast charging after this point )
- Need more system fonts. ( 2 just is not enough )
- Both front and back cameras are severely lacking compared to iPhones.
- Better speakers ( see above )
- Need a native OnePlus music player app
- A white color option. ( Black case doesn't go so well with the blue color )
- Need a OnePlus smartwatch / smartband and an Airpods competitor to go along with the phone
- Need a Samsung DEX or Huawei EMUI like desktop mode ( maybe with Android Q )
1. Palm gesture selfie camera...your Oppo phones have this feature.
2. Rock/Pop etc preset equaliser settings
3. More font options
4. I'm not sure whether this can be implemented through sw push but need autofocus for selfie cam
fix loudspeaker on calling opponent cant hear voice while talking
please improve the quality of wide angle and telephoto camera if it is possible.. and often when I'm watching YouTube I hade a hard time to swipe the navigation buttons back to the display my OnePlus 6 didn't have same issue
In the Google phone app it's possible to search for contacts numbers of different businesses. Could such a thing be implemented in OxygenOS.
I think this has been fixed in 9.5.9!!!
add a separate notification volume control
Please add the ability to schedule when the 2nd SIM is enabled. Would save having to manually turn it on/off when at work.
please provide default music player and video player..
yes same problem im facing
I am using the gesture navigation right from the beginning in my op7 pro. But I still feel backswipe gesture would be much more convenient.
Add colour pop like original,vivid like we get in iphone.
1. Add the possibility to restart the device automaticaly every week
2. Add a Smart Pop-up View like Samsung did. Great and usefull Feature.
3. Add an Always On Display
So switched from the iPhone to an Android phone for the first time and and it has been mostly seamless and positive. Oxygen OS is simply fluid and well thought out. However, two departments still disappoint, even after the software iterations.
1. The Camera
Inconsistent saturation and color tones along with auto focusing issues. The camera struggles to get it right. Take the color Red for example. It's the primary color for Oneplus's branding and yet it looks over-saturated and washed out to orange when you click a picture with the OnePlus 7 pro's default camera app.
The amazfit watch is orange in reality, yet matches the color of the box if the picture is taken from the default app.
Seems the very low aperture which the camera offers, holds it back from getting great pictures on the go. From what I can see, that the aperture priority for the software is to keep it low. It surely brings in more light and makes the images less grainy, with that bokeh effect. But, it also causes uneven focusing, where the images are less sharp and only focusing on a narrow area.
2. Subpar output using TWS Bluetooth Earphones
I have the Havit G1's TWS Earphones. And they have a pretty good sound output from my iPhone and even from the cheap 80$ Amazon Fire tablet. But on this phone the output just goes flat. The highs, mids and the lows sound pretty suppressed even after you fiddle with the equalizer. They just can't seem to match even the level of the cheap Amazon fire tablet.
3. Adaptive screen brightness
It's a hit and a miss with the way the screen brightness adapts to the surroundings. Have to push the Auto button a lot of times in the day to adjust the brightness according to the environment.
4. Palm rejection
It's a big phone, and just doesn't get the Palm rejection right where it should matter simply because of the size of the device.
remove Netflix bloatware. not all one plus user need Netflix.
give the option to remove bloat ware. don't remove it.
I would like improve GPS fix and accuracy...
OxygenOS 9.5.9 for OnePlus 7 Pro
by Manu J., 2019-07-09