OxygenOS features on OnePlus 7 series - How did we do?

1. Huigiebaby
    Honeycomb Sep 25, 2019

2. W1560440106536
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

verenomen, cacoe, CMX35 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Z1566151428524
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

4. Bucatino
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

5. yaswanthaddala
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

6. yaswanthaddala
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

7. V1568619099405
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

V1568619099405 , Sep 27, 2019 :
    Just a few things on my list - equalizer built into system settings, a redesigned oneplus screen on the left including email, text, and call log - really like seeing it all in one spot. Final thing would be ability to change fonts system wide using something other than the two included fonts

8. G_Noxious_bNCS
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

9. G_mohammad_sharafi_qMRT
    Froyo Sep 29, 2019

G_mohammad_sharafi_qMRT , Sep 29, 2019 :
    hi OnePlus i have OnePlus 7 pro and i miss pocket mode and one more thing op7p is slightly big phone and some time it's hard to operate with one hand i be galad to include ONE HAND MODE tnx

10. namanj26
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

11. Snowej
    Donut Sep 29, 2019

Snowej , Sep 29, 2019 :
    Is there an update coming for this terrible Android 10 implementation on the OnePlus 7 Pro? I can't keep using the phone like this, it's unbearable. Please tell me you're days away from releasing something. Or tell me how to rollback to Android Pie. I have tried 3 different tutorials and none of them work.

Also here's a pro tip: Fix the terrible implementation of the side-swipe back gesture. Android uses the slide-out menus -- I'm sure you're aware. So in an attempt to avoid people having to rearrange their grip to swipe back with these new gestures, you are forcing people to rearrange their grip to reach the top of the screen to swipe-out the menus. It doesn't make any sense. What you should do is give us the option to change the zone (like the third-party app Fluid Navigation Gestures), or make the bottom portion of the screen (where they keyboard naturally sits too) a non-swipe zone. That way you can swipe back from the middle of the screen, where you hand naturally sits. And rearrange *slightly* to reach the bottom quarter of the screen to pull out the menu.

I gotta say, OnePlus dropped the ball with this release. It's the worst version of Android I have ever used by far. I have already reported 3 separate bugs, all of which occur on an hourly basis. I did not sign up to beta test the OS, and now I'm stuck with it. I keep saying it, but if I wanted a sub-par experience, I would have gone with the Redmi K20 Pro. Same specs for half the price. People say the OS isn't great, but I doubt it's even this bad. At least I'd understand for half the price.

Oh and another thing, my main keyboard (Swype) has a ridiculous white bar underneath it. I know this is a forced "feature" from the clowns that work at Google, but there needs to be a fix. I did not have any issues typing without the bar in Android Pie, but now, I have this unsightly bright white bar on my dark-mode phone, with a dark keyboard. It's blinding. Let me either turn it off, or select a custom colour for it. And don't tell me the developer has to do it, because Swype has been dead for years. I'm not going to switch from a keyboard I have been using for years, that I am very comfortable with, that has the perfect gestures for me, just because of a stupid "fix" for a problem noone ever had created this problem.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019

E1567805929564, Semmy7 and aburmrm like this.
  12. jrfigo
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

jrfigo , Sep 29, 2019 :
    Am I the only one who thinks the selfie camera on the 7 Pro takes horrible pictures?

13. Dasari Abhinav
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

14. 9619494
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

9619494 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    i am little disappointed [e]1f614[/e] due to frame drops on playing asphalt 8 and lacking of motion on. countdown...i think its GPU not waorking properly....

aburmrm likes this.
  15. Veera Geeky
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

Veera Geeky , Sep 29, 2019 :
    im also facing that problem

16. F_Guru_Pavan_LlkV
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

17. cacoe
    Donut Sep 30, 2019

cacoe , Sep 30, 2019 :
    For the people posting about the 10 update, read the whole post on it, it's going to be slowly rolled out. You WILL get it soon.

Anyway, suggestions -
    - Calibrate all three cameras to the same colour profile
    - Enable RAW output for all three lenses
    - Provide Adobe with lens profiles
    - Enable manual control of portrait blur
    - Option to output depth channel to separate file to edit in post

18. tprabhukiran
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2019

19. pramod.phanse
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2019

pramod.phanse , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 1, 2019 :
    Why can't we have delete option on SMS pop up screen...besides the option to Mark it Read. Why do we have to enter the sms app to delete irrelevant messages. We should be able to do it on the pop up notification screen itself.

20. G_Raman_R_ADZQ
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019