OxygenOS features on OnePlus 7 series - How did we do? via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. IwantOneplus!
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 1, 2019

IwantOneplus! , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 1, 2019 :
    can you guys please add shelf access to lockscreen. I would like to just make calls from lockscreen instead of unlocking then going to phone app.... at least add favorites for call on it.

2. Ibrahim Attar
    Honeycomb Nov 3, 2019

3. D1559279532306
    Cupcake Nov 5, 2019

4. A1572931944224
    Cupcake Nov 5, 2019

A1572931944224 , Nov 5, 2019 :
    I have recently bought OnePlus 7, there are some issues with the phone .
    the top navigation bar gets activated and drops down as soon as I long press back button on keyboard or even normal touch sometimes. Battery drains way to fast. please get the issues resolved ASAP in the next software update.

5. RohanShelar333 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 5, 2019 :
    Ul have to specify it by creating a thread for the same, share the screen recording for the same for better help

6. Akshri_Shukla
    Cupcake Nov 5, 2019

Akshri_Shukla , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 5, 2019 :
    Please add an option to set the dark mode timings since in daylight,dark mode is not that comfortable.
    Also,please change the alignment of tabs vertical i.e. one above the other,so that more tabs can fit in at once rather than scrolling so long to get to the first or the last tab.

RohanShelar333 and DK23kumar like this.
  7. lrmdaddy , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 5, 2019 :
    not sure if I'll be keeping the OnePlus 7pro 5g, paid more for the high end version but support and updates suck on this model,sprints 5g model, this makes me not want another OnePlus, never has a OnePlus phone made me and the 6 other people on our family line, sick and disgusted, might have to say bye and slump back to Samsung or iPhone, at least the updates came, R.I.P. OnePlus

8. DK23kumar
    Donut Nov 5, 2019

DK23kumar , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 5, 2019 :
    i have oneplus 7 pro 8 gb varient and i had used it nearly 5 months now...there is everything seems what OnePlus team expressed except i observed one problem which is occurring frequently. when my phone in poket the pop up camera is opened automatically when i enabled face unlock. please provide a better poket mode. thnks

gonzalobici and pbr1111 like this.
  9. DesmondW
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2019

10. Om prakash99
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2019

Om prakash99 , Nov 6, 2019 :
    Everything is nice but i need an theme engine that can have may theme and icons in one plus
    i also need the never settle wallpaper one OnePlus 7

11. paritosh9199
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2019

12. KuNaL@KaJu
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2019

13. Singh_paarth
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2019

Singh_paarth , Nov 7, 2019 :
    So I have been using the Android 10 updated on my OnePlus 7 pro (12gb ram variant) for around 15 days now and I gotta say that the customization option is really good but there is one thing that's bugging me from the first day when I updated to Android 10, is that the battery is draining drastically not only when I am using heavy apps but also when phone is kept idle and the internet is also off.
    Previously I used to charge my phone in the morning and it would run till midnight without charging but now I have to charge it at least twice in a day.
    Even if at inactivity it consumes so much battery than it used to before the update.

DK23kumar likes this.
  14. Cavist
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2019

Cavist , Nov 7, 2019 :
    I am missing two features:

- tap to capture in stock camera app (to auto focus and capture certain spot)

- OnePlus navigation gesture does not work in horizontal mode, you still need to strangely swipe like in portrait to have Back gesture working or going to Home screen. It is annoying while using the phone horizontally.

Besides that I am happy with my device.

15. L1562430375226
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2019

L1562430375226 , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Black theme is damn cool. I have a query after updating the os to Android 10 battery life should be improved as black theme but actually I am getting battery backup some low. Please let me know others suggestions.

16. MiushiElahi
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2019

MiushiElahi , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Hi all, I am a new user of OnePlus 7. after purchasing the phone I got the update to oxygen 10 so I took it. now I am facing problems in sevarel app opening. specially Phone app and massage app. even if someone called me..it ringing in background but no window pop-up , I can not even receive or decline the call. can you guys please help. thanks in advance.

17. deeneshraz
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2019

deeneshraz , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 8, 2019 :
    1. we need that pocket mode back again. it will be good you can update it in the next update after 10.0.1.

2. add some features for one plus 7 too, not only for the pro add for 7 also.

18. P1564936900262
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2019

P1564936900262 , Nov 8, 2019 :
    after upgrading to android 10 there are following issues that i am facing on my OnePlus 7pro

1. battery life has fallen drastically. now it takes me twice full charge in a day on my same usage level i.e., before and after upgrading to android 10.

2. bluetooth connectivity problem. even after doing factory reset after the upgrade(which is said to be a standard procedure) there is no change in bluetooth problem. the connection between my device and other brakes alot even though it says connected.
    plus if a dual audio feature is given in future, it will be a great thing. at present when mobile is connected to two devices auidio output is only from one of the latest conmected device but mobile stays connected on both.

other things that can be solved are

1. double tap to wakeup feature. it takes 4-5 times tapping on screen to wakeup and sometimes by pressing power button also for 2-3 times, it doesn't wakes up.

2. camera feature. once a photo is clicked it looks like colors are added to its naturals form.

3. on editing a contact information, it still displays the older information and on setting the caller id picture it doesn't shows the original picture quality rather shows the blurred picture

rest everything is perfect. i am using oxygen os since oneplus 3 was launched and its really amazing but i am facing the above mentioned issues. i hope the teams resolves it.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019

19. RohanShelar333 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 8, 2019 :
    would be better if u share a screen recording for the same, or u could visit a nearby OP official store

20. F1572695475724
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2019