1. flashingo
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2015

jmorris20012001 and miv3180 like this.
  2. lahillonne
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2015

lahillonne , Apr 4, 2015 :
    I have a problem with this ROM.
    The clock stops, and still crashes

Do you know how I can do to inform the team?

3. Dvoraak
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2015

Dvoraak , Apr 4, 2015 :
    Any one else think OnePlus is in trouble once CM makes it's final exit?

4. lordoth
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2015

lordoth , Apr 4, 2015 :
    I just tried to flash oxygenos and I'm getting an error. I did factory reset in TWRP and tried to install zip just as I have many other ROMs in the past but I keep getting the error flashing zip right away. :( I am currently on CM12 nightly

5. dpgx81
    Honeycomb Apr 4, 2015

dpgx81 , Apr 4, 2015 :
    Not at all, the last CM11s build didnt even allow me to use my bluetooth headset. I'll take a stable reliable, fast rom from OP any day of the week over one packed with features that doesn't offer the basics.

reverenddak likes this.
  6. hazzavg
    KitKat Apr 4, 2015

hazzavg , Apr 4, 2015 :
    Or just use what is already fully stable

7. christianr42
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2015

christianr42 , Apr 4, 2015 :
    Is this going to have OTA updates after I manually install it?

Also what is the battery drain on this? CM11S is amazing on the battery. Nightlies CM12 not so much.

8. bhardwaj808
    Honeycomb Apr 4, 2015

bhardwaj808 , Apr 4, 2015 :
    By mistake I wiped my internal storage and I had to mount my USB otg and flash the OS and supersu.

After completing all the initial formalities, I stumbled upon a screen without wallpaper and my onscreen navigation key are not visible (which i enabled at start), on screen is also not working very well.
    Status bar is not even visible

Internal storage is not accessible in after booting device, message comes failed to query documents.

Please help! help!!!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015

9. abdulsalam9
    Donut Apr 4, 2015

10. semper80
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 4, 2015

11. AltoSax
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2015

AltoSax , Apr 4, 2015 :
    @Bradon H I am having issues rooting. Whenever I get to the point where I push SuperSU, i get the message "error: device not found" in my CMD. Please help ASAP!

12. dablu123
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2015

dablu123 , Apr 4, 2015 :
    thank you team !!, Will give you the feedback on this.

QUOTE="Bradon H, post: 10547963, member: 331987"] View attachment 283481

Friends,

Many of you around the world are off work today for a long weekend. We hope to make your vacation even better, because OxygenOS is finally here!

We know you’ve been patient, and we’re excited to announce that starting right now, you can download and flash OxygenOS right to your OnePlus One.

Be sure to check out oneplus.net/oxygenos for more information.

The OnePlus Forums are where everything started, and we couldn’t have gotten this far without you. Your suggestions and feedback have strongly influenced the direction of Oxygen, and we consider all of you a part of the team. This ROM was built just for you, and we can’t wait to hear what you think. We’ve made a feedback app available for download on OxygenOS, and we hope you’ll use it. Let’s make Oxygen even better, together.

Installation Instructions:
    Download OxygenOS HERE

Download Feedback App HERE

Note: You’ll need to enable installations from unknown sources (settings > security) in order to install the feedback app on OxygenOS.

Please make sure all your data and files are backed up before commencing. Flashing OxygenOS onto CM does require a system wipe, so you will lose all of your data. We are actively working on an easier, more automated solution soon to be available, but for now the build must be flashed manually.

Please proceed only if you are confident in your abilities to flash a custom ROM. This guide exists to help you flash OxygenOS, but things can still go wrong if not followed correctly. While rooting and flashing will not void your OnePlus warranty, any damage caused by improper flashing is not covered under warranty.

The following instructions assume you have Fastboot and ADB installed.

Step 1

You first need to flash a recovery onto your device. We recommend using TWRP. Please download the recovery image to your computer. You can follow their instructions to flash recovery, or you can reference these steps:
    • Boot into fastboot mode. You can do this on your OnePlus One by holding down the power button and the volume up button. When you see the fastboot logo, connect your device to your computer.
    FOR WINDOWS USERS:
    • In your terminal window, find the folder where you put the recovery image and run the following commands:
    fastboot oem unlock (You can skip this step if your phone’s bootloader is already unlocked).
    fastboot flash recovery <recovery.img>. Image file should be the TWRP recovery image.
    fastboot reboot

FOR MAC USERS:
    • In your terminal window, find the folder where you put the recovery image and run the following commands:
    ./fastboot oem unlock (You can skip this step if your phone’s bootloader is already unlocked).
    ./fastboot flash recovery <recovery.img>. Image file should be the TWRP recovery image.
    ./fastboot reboot

You should now have the recovery installed.

Step 2

Unzip oxygenos_1.0.0.zip. In there, you will see a oxygenos_1.0.0.flashable.zip file. Copy oxygenos_1.0.0.flashable.zip to your phone. On a Mac, you can use Android File Transfer.

Step 3

Boot into recovery. You can do this on your OnePlus One by holding down both the volume down key and the power button.

Step 4

Once you are in the recovery interface, the first thing you want to do is a factory reset. Again, you will lose all your data so please make sure you have backed up everything before doing this.

Step 5

After the wipe, go to install and find oxygenos_1.0.0.flashable.zip. Confirm flash. This will flash OxygenOS onto your device.

Step 6

After the flash succeeds, you can reboot the device, which will take you to the new OxygenOS. Enjoy!

If you find yourself wanting to rollback to CM, Make sure you have TWRP or CM recovery on the device. Another factory reset will be needed before flashing unfortunately so make sure you backup all of you data.

Never Settle.

List of known issues:
    • When printing images, printer service may stop
    • Cannot hang up a call using headphone controls (intermittent)
    • OTG can only recognize FAT32 file system
    • During system update, display of wifi/data notification may be incorrect
    • During system update, display of version number may be incorrect
    • Files sometimes crash when uploading files to the cloud
    • Files may crash when renaming image files
    • Files does not support multi-select deletes
    [/QUOTE]

dpgx81 likes this.
  13. sagarbalsari

sagarbalsari , Apr 4, 2015 :
    Yes u'll get future ota updates of oxygen os after u manually flash it. As for the battery life, it can't be said so early as today is the 1st day.

14. Niels_Andersen
    KitKat Apr 4, 2015

Niels_Andersen , Apr 4, 2015 :
    Oh, the prof speaks latin, by the way I didn't start to get personal on this, he talks about how this forum is after his 20th post, a joke, indeed. And he has no point, he has just a buggy working Google stock Android and no plan what a real OS is.
    Face the facts or facepalm.
    [​IMG]

15. wladkqo

wladkqo , Apr 4, 2015 :
    I like this Oxygen OS.....Just I need is MaxxAudio ! Thx for great work. :D

16. Birneklub9
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2015

17. Jugu
    Eclair Apr 4, 2015

Jugu , Apr 4, 2015 :
    Does the headphone (with Mic/remote) work on this ROM ?

18. pbergonzi
    KitKat Apr 4, 2015

pbergonzi , Apr 4, 2015 :
    Go back where you downloaded the rom and download the feedback apk right below it.

19. janguv
    Honeycomb Apr 4, 2015

janguv , Apr 4, 2015 :
    I'll break down the Latin for you, then: effectively, it means "argument against the person" -- there are a couple of types, "abusive" and "circumstantial", and you've committed both (ironically) in a reply in which you deny anything of the sort. They're well known fallacies, and all I'm doing in pointing them out is making evident that in this case your reasoning doesn't come off as it should.

The simple point was that OPO users, on these forums, are surprisingly self-entitled. That's a point which can be made by anyone, and whether or not it is true has nothing to do with the post status of the person offering the point.

Quite simple, really.

reverenddak likes this.
  20. Abbashuss95
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2015

Abbashuss95 , Apr 4, 2015 :
    When I want to install Feedback App a message appears
    {{there was a problem parsing the package}}