1. madaca
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2015

madaca , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Thanks. That was an easy fix.

morgoth94 likes this.
  2. Rodav
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2015

Rodav , Apr 5, 2015 :
    then use CM12s, its a vanilla ROM damn it. Cant you understand that ?

reverenddak likes this.
  3. Oridjan
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2015

Oridjan , Apr 5, 2015 :
    I was installing Oxygen in OnePlus one but my PC is shut down and my oneplus now turned on but just show display screen (power by android) help please....! I have 64gb version

4. reverenddak
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 5, 2015

reverenddak , Apr 5, 2015 :
    You'll be waiting forever. OxygenOS is a new ROM, and you won't see it as an OTA for 11S. The next update for 11S will be 12S, and probably soon.

Impatient people could've installed 12 Nightly by now, and be happier if they expect CM.

Again, OxygenOS is a brand new ROM for the OPO.

abelvarela, morgoth94 and Flamingm0e like this.
  5. azp3
    Jelly Bean Apr 5, 2015

azp3 , Apr 5, 2015 :
    I really like O^2 but will have to wait. I ran it for 24 hours and the battery drain was just too bad. I will try again with next update. Keep up the good work O^2 team.

6. Flamingm0e
    Froyo Apr 5, 2015

Flamingm0e , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Dude, I don't come on here much, but after reading through this thread, I don't think people will understand logic. Your logic clashes with their dreams/demands and they stick their fingers in their ears, and hide their eyes. The entire mental capacity of this one thread is somewhere in the neighborhood of rock and potato.

t0ny0 and reverenddak like this.
  7. MatteoCarrara
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2015

8. eprint

9. reverenddak

The "S" builds will probably cease, but it's likely standard CM (nightly/M/RC/Stable, etc. ) will continue.

They have PA, and I've always liked PA better. So, I don't think OnePlus has to worry.

Flamingm0e likes this.
  10. theaqi123
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2015

theaqi123 , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Did you revert back to 11s?

11. mattfohs2006
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2015

mattfohs2006 , Apr 5, 2015 :
    They are not making anyone use the Hangouts app. You can always download Google Messenger (Wish I love and use) or the tons of other SMS/MMS apps out there.

12. mattfohs2006
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2015

Did you extract the zip before flashing?

13. reverenddak

Just wait for the 12S OTA update, or follow the directions on the first post if you really want OxygenOS. But if you're already happy with CM11S, you may be disappointed with Oxygen. OxygenOS is bare-bones.

14. emirko
    Eclair Apr 5, 2015

emirko , Apr 5, 2015 :
    I have did it! :)
    Here are the steps how I did it:

IMPORTANT: Be aware your OnePlus One has been recognized by Windows and the driver has been installed. If not, you need to install "Google USB driver" (link is under 1.)
    You need also an "recovery.img" file (link under 1.) I have used "TWRP.img" to flash recovery

1. You have to unlock your boot loader first:
    Very clear instructions are here under "Was benötigt Ihr" (in German):
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/tutorial-unlock-root-custom-rom-back-to-stock-auf-deutsch.104068/#post-5056091
    2. start your OnePlus One in fastboot mode (hold down volume up + power buttons) (TIP: copy on your phone also related MD5 of the "oxygen_1.0.0_flashable.zip" file but it's not required)

3.start "Minimal ADB and Fastboot" on your PC and according to instruction from the "step 1" here, paste those 3 commands to unlock, flash recovery and to reboot it.

4. After the reboot you will see the button "Flash". Select the Oxigen ZIP file and be patient for 5-10 minutes (extracting takes a bit long).
    That's it!
    Regards

15. mattfohs2006
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2015

The reason why OP can not do a OTA is because this is a completely different ROM. It be like expecting a Samsung TouchWiz based phone to accept a Stock Android update. It just doesn't work that way. The whole reason OP created a new ROM is because of the shady things Cyanogen started doing. A OTA for CM12s will be coming out very soon but if you are looking for your OPO to run on Oxygen you will have to do some work for it. I love Oxygen and overall the install was easy. There are plenty of videos out there to help as well.

16. reverenddak

Yes. You will lose a lot of CyanogenMod features, and all the default 3rd party apps like Maxxaudio and SwiftKey. OxygenOS is a new ROM, with minimal custom features (for now, because it is brand new).

Dragonsider and abelvarela like this.
  17. azp3
    Jelly Bean Apr 5, 2015

azp3 , Apr 5, 2015 :
    No. I was on nightlies. I decided to go ahead and give exodus a try. So far so good.

18. TomButler
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2015

TomButler , Apr 5, 2015 :
    So does this require windows or Mac??? Android is Linux based and we can't flash from a Linux PC?

19. Flamingm0e
    Froyo Apr 5, 2015

Flamingm0e , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Why couldn't you?

ADB and fastboot are available on Mac, Windows, and Linux.

You can absolutely unlock your bootloader, flash a recovery and use everything you need from a linux computer.

20. ronnieparvin
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2015