OxygenOS Open Beta 1 for the OnePlus Nord

1. Aronstark
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2021

Edward Joseph Michael likes this.
  2. Adithya_roy_ , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Jan 8, 2021 :
    After using for 2 days i started noticing that sometime I can't get notifications sometimes it may appear slowly when I open the app some times black screen and suddenly moves to home page and shows up black screen at that point I need to lock the phone and when I unlock it, it will work .. major pros fabulous always on display canvas outstanding UI very smooth no lags right now I'm loving my phone to use ... My friends are surprised 😁 by seeing this feature . Once people said OnePlus Nord can't be that good phone but now they are just closing there mouths 🤣 really waiting for stable update and less cons more pros 😁 .... Fabulous performance 👏

H1605891030156 and NekoKurumi like this.

3. Soumya Roy likes this.
  4. Rajattayal
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2021

5. Rajattayal
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2021

6. Soumya Roy
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2021

7. Muhammed P
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2021

Muhammed P , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 8, 2021 :
    Because you're trying to screenshot in the hidden app area, which is is not allowed. Same in private mode on a browser. It's supposed to do that.

8. Manikanta_9160 , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 8, 2021 :
    Hi there,

There are few bugs in the Open Beta 1, Hoping these should be fixed in the upcoming Beta and Stable versions.

1. The screen was hanging sometimes, while unlocking the phone, it needs to lock again and unlock to avoid this condition. Appearing multiple times in daily usage.

2. The Ul was not as much smooth than the earlier OS10 UL Needs some many improvements in Ul enhancement Needs Smoother Ul. Sometimes screen was hanging, while switching in between apps,

3. The Fingerprint scanner was not working properly, sometimes it was Not Recognising.

4. Canvas was not working proper he sketch was not generating properly.

5. While replying messages from the notification panel, the keyboard was flickering and hanging. Needs to fix this bug.

Thanks.

9. MihirRaj
    Froyo Jan 8, 2021

MihirRaj , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 8, 2021 :
    Beta is very good, it's not like the beta of xiaomi, pls install the beta, i am facing no issues in last 3 days of usage, not a single issue.

10. sakshammalik
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2021

sakshammalik , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 8, 2021 :
    Same here. Tried everything nothing seems to work. I guess we have to wait for the next update

H1605891030156 likes this.

11. Manni77
    Froyo Jan 8, 2021

12. GRVARADHAN
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2021

13. neetx10
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2021