OxygenOS Open Beta 10 for the OnePlus 6

1. vriesdejoop Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 10, 2019

vriesdejoop, Jan 10, 2019 :
    Thats strange I was tolled 10.38 am.... ;):rolleyes:

2. Ivan Zhekov Froyo Jan 10, 2019

Ivan Zhekov, Jan 10, 2019 :
    You need to enable developer options an then unlock the bootllader. Then you have to download the rollback OS version and you'll be able to downgrade to android 8 and then update to Stable Pie.

3. Biswajit93 Cupcake Jan 10, 2019

Biswajit93, Jan 10, 2019 :

Ivan Zhekov

You need to enable developer options an then unlock the bootllader. Then you have to download the rollback OS version and you'll be able to downgrade to android 8 and then update to Stable Pie.​

i try that method but cannot work..

4. Ivan Zhekov Froyo Jan 10, 2019

I did it yesterday and it worked. You need to download ROLLBACK version. It's different from the others. It's still stable but different.

5. Ivan Zhekov Froyo Jan 10, 2019

6. Jishan_Ali Eclair Jan 10, 2019

7. Kytharsis Marshmallow Jan 10, 2019

Kytharsis, Jan 10, 2019 :
    There's plenty of screen recording apps available to you. They just can't record audio.

Jishan_Ali likes this.
  8. Jishan_Ali Eclair Jan 10, 2019

Jishan_Ali, Jan 10, 2019 :
    that's why I asked OnePlus to do so.

9. Kytharsis Marshmallow Jan 10, 2019

10. Trevor.Hawkes Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 10, 2019

Trevor.Hawkes, Jan 10, 2019 :
    You are talking nonsense my friend. You do not need to unlock your bootloader for roll back.
    In the video that is supposed to support what you are saying the guy is simply enabling bootloader unlock. This does not unlock the boot loader it simply allows you to go and unlock your bootloader loader.
    Anyone who took the time to find out how to unlock their bootloader before doing what you suggest would wipe their phones needlessly when they do it.
    BECAUSE UNLOCKING YOUR BOOT LOADER PROPERLY WIPES YOUR PHONE.
    To roll back ignore this guy. Go find out how to do it in the forum.

vriesdejoop likes this.
  11. Ivan Zhekov Froyo Jan 10, 2019

It worked for me.. And you need to wipe everything to downgrade your phone.. YOU CAN'T downgrade without wiping everything.

12. Trevor.Hawkes Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 10, 2019

That's a part of the process but unlocking the bootloader isn't necessary to do that. Even if it were necessary using your method you are not unlocking the bootloader and people really don't want to get involved in doing that to rollback their software.
    What are you thinking, that they unlock the bootloader to wipe the phone then either lock it again or leave it unlocked.

One more point, you say it worked for you. When in the process did you wipe your phone.

13. Jishan_Ali Eclair Jan 10, 2019

14. Ivan Zhekov Froyo Jan 10, 2019

The process itself wiped the phone i didn't wiped it by myself.

15. Trevor.Hawkes Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 10, 2019

So you dirty flashed on top of beta and didn't wipe the phone afterwards either.

So why did you try to unlock the boot loader then.

16. ryansumit27 Cupcake Jan 10, 2019

17. Trevor.Hawkes Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 10, 2019

What is it that you want to download.

18. ryansumit27 Cupcake Jan 10, 2019

19. Trevor.Hawkes Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 10, 2019

Go to the upgrades section of the forum. Scroll to 1+6. Pick beta and you should see beta 10 selection pop up. Click download.
    Once it's on your phone it should then need to be copied from Downloads and pasted into Internal storage.
    Once you've done that you goto software update in settings. You then select the little gear wheel at the top right hand corner of the screen. Pick Local Upgrade.
    You should then see the file displayed. Select it and away you should go. Well, hopefully.

20. Ivan Zhekov Froyo Jan 10, 2019

So you are telling me that you don't have to unlock the bootloader / through dev options / to rollback your software? If that is correct, ok. I was telling this guy how to go back to stable version, because there is no one who wants to help.
    And also I know that you have to erase everything on your phone when you want to rollback to prevent any issues and to brick your phone.