Global Product Operations Manager Staff Member Mar 13, 2020

Manu J. , Mar 13, 2020 :
    Hey everyone,

Here are the latest open beta builds for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7

Changelog
    • System
      • Optimized RAM management
      • Improved content now live on settings page
      • Enhanced single and double tap performance of Ambient display and lock screen
      • Updated Android Security patch to 2020.02
    • Phone
      • Enhanced the contact details screen
    • Gallery
      • Fixed the audio and video issues with preloading videos
    Please keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are sometimes not as stable as our official OTAs generally are. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks. For those who were on previous versions for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro, we appreciate your active feedback and for reaching out to us. With your help, we have been able to better optimize and improve several key areas. Thank you for your patience and as always, we look forward to getting your continued feedback via the Community app.
    [​IMG]

If you don't have the Community app installed on your device, feel free to download it HERE. You can check here for more information on the integrated Feedback tool.

Please note:
    • For users who are running Android P on the devices and would like to flash open beta builds, please install Open Beta 5 and then update to Open Beta 6. Upgrading from Android P to Open Beta 6 will cause failure in updating.
      OnePlus 7 Open Beta 5 Download Source
      OnePlus 7 Pro Open Beta 5 Download Source
    • If you have already flashed an Open Beta (you are currently running the latest Open Beta), you will receive this new build as an OTA.
    • If you are not running open beta software and would like to, please refer to the flashing instructions and the full ROM on the downloads page here.
    • Once you migrate to the beta path, you will continue to receive Open Beta OTAs. You will no longer receive the regular Official Stable OTAs.
    • Moving back to the Official OTA path from the Beta path will require a full install and clean flash (full wipe of all data and cache).
    Make sure to let us know how you feel about the beta builds here in the thread too. We are watching.

Never Settle.

2. adhi1489
    Donut Mar 15, 2020

3. G_ik1llpeeple4fun_KWAF , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 15, 2020 :
    works great for me and I've been using beta 10 for a couple of days now.
    Also, try the new OnePlus 8 launcher with the beta 10 on the OnePlus 7 pro! Works amazing [e]1f44d[/e]. The shelf (when you swipe left) is much nicer on this version [e]1f44c[/e].

Here's the link to the OnePlus 8 launcher version 4.3.4 apk ———
    (mod edit- link removed)

Hope i did it right lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2020

4. B_Wrath
    Nougat Mar 15, 2020

B_Wrath , Mar 15, 2020 :
    All beta related discussions must happen on the beta thread.
    Discuss there. Don't create redundant threads.

5. Yussuan
    Eclair Mar 15, 2020

Yussuan , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 15, 2020 :
    Hello guys, I have a question, I bought my OP7 Pro here in China but I installed OxygenOs Global ROM, my question is: if I factory reset my device will it stay with OxygenOs or will get back to HydrogenOs? Thank u all

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020

6. G_ik1llpeeple4fun_KWAF , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 15, 2020 :

nitramcek

4.3.4 apk is the newest launcher for OnePlus...but it's not from OnePlus 8 but it's beta release. Everyone could have it it they sigh up for beta testing on Play Store.​

Thank you. i went to the play store but it said beta testing is full now. So I'll look for the launcher apk from a mirror site .

Update: i found 4.3.4 and I have replaced the link above with the newest version [e]1f44d[/e].

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020

7. R_d_M
    Gingerbread Mar 15, 2020

8. Goku_SuperSaiyan
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 15, 2020

9. JJJayKob
    Eclair Mar 15, 2020

10. G_Cihat_Hazar_pjwK
    Honeycomb Mar 15, 2020

11. ManuPoonia
    Froyo Mar 15, 2020

12. MadyKarthi
    Gingerbread Mar 15, 2020

fahadleee likes this.
  13. Josue Prens
    Donut Mar 15, 2020

Josue Prens , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 15, 2020 :
    For me too. I have to go to settings and turn it off and on for it to work again.

14. GauravSharma2792
    Cupcake Mar 15, 2020

15. anesh007

Biswajit Padhi likes this.
  16. gg1+
    Froyo Mar 15, 2020

17. RaviJaya7 , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Blue , Mar 15, 2020 :
    Open beta 10 updated,

but battery drain fast before beta versions please fix it,
    some time face unlock not working Directly lock screen showing on screen, after reboot it's working fine.

Thank you Oneplus.

18. Jay2020

Jay2020 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 15, 2020 :
    Open Beta 10. It's pretty easy to search Live Caption in your browser or on YouTube. Also, just go your settings and search Live to activate it. Works pretty good.
    1584284916288.jpg

1584284928079.jpg

Josue Prens likes this.
  19. mohit_011111
    Gingerbread Mar 15, 2020

mohit_011111 , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 15, 2020 :
    Some new update features-
    1.You can now enable both double tap to unlock and tap the screen to show at same time.
    2.New live caption feature under sound and vibration.
    3.Some font size improved maybe.
    4.Face unlock getting broken many times.sometimes it gets diables automatically from settings and sometimes it shows as enabled but don't work.