Last edited: Dec 28, 2016

3. rweddyco
    Gingerbread Dec 28, 2016

rweddyco , Dec 28, 2016 :
    Yes works fine

4. ali.jujara57
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2016

ali.jujara57 , Dec 28, 2016 :
    Guys the sim card problem is solved after a factory reset on OB 10. But now TWRP wants a decryption password and my device does not have one. I can boot into the device but when I boot into the recovery TWRP asks for a password,

5. brown78
    Donut Dec 28, 2016

brown78 , Dec 28, 2016 :
    Is it possible to fastboot boot stockrecovery.img to flash OOS, or do I have to flash recovery? How could I go back to custom ROM, just wioe and restore NANDROID Backup, or would I need technical suoport?

6. NiklasOlofsson
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2016

NiklasOlofsson , Dec 28, 2016 :
    I'm on TWRP .28 modified. Unlocked bootloader. Installed this update as I have done with beta 8 and 9.
    First download the full zip.
    Reboot to TWRP and flash the zip. It will throw some errors in the log. If trying to boot the phone after this it will just bootloop for me.
    Reboot to recovery that now is the original one (guess flashing the zip in twrp also flash original recovery).
    Install the zip from local storage, select the zip, flash and reboot to fastboot.
    Flash TWRP .28 as usual using fastboot.
    Reboot to TWRP and install SuperSU.
    Working every time. ;)
    I guess you can skip some steps by restoring the original recovery using fastboot but nah. ;)

7. chetan sannotra
    Gingerbread Dec 28, 2016

chetan sannotra , Dec 28, 2016 :
    Issues with audio players.
    I m experiencing audio playing problems it's dropping when songs r playing do something about it please

8. WaCaYaMa
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2016

WaCaYaMa , Dec 28, 2016 :
    Time for new install. Upgraded via ota. All fine with camera. Sorry mate

otto2 likes this.
  9. tsiftsism
    Donut Dec 28, 2016

tsiftsism , Dec 28, 2016 :
    Tried to sideload the full beta zip having installed TWRP .28 (because of the well known issue with the PIN screen, where i can't flash anything from the recovery itself) and after that the SuperSU zip.
    After rebooting i got stuck into bootloop.
    Full wiped everything except internal memory, sideloaded again the beta zip and phone booted.
    Flashed again TWRP, and after that SuperSu and again got stuck into bootloop.
    So, i flashed one again the rom and i said that i'll stay with stock recovery and no root until a new TWRP gets released and solves the problems some of the users are facing.

BUT the problem is that i now have the very same issue many users were having with beta 9, where i can't install anything from Google Play when i'm connected to my Wi-Fi.

So, do we know what is causing this issue and how can we solve it?

Zh_kilat likes this.
  10. wilkij
    Froyo Dec 28, 2016

wilkij , Dec 28, 2016 :
    Kudos to the development team. I am one of those strange people who read the opening post and follow instructions to avoid certain flashing techniques and installation of third party software on a beta release. As a result, I have no major problems to report and have used the beta releases as my daily drivers since OB8. I can only hope the developers have been insulated from the vitriol in this thread from those who seem entitled to post whatever Ill-conceived complaint comes to mind. Carry on team, someone appreciates your efforts and your product!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016

otto2, MJThib, jaykc and 7 others like this.
  11. djmarco
    Honeycomb Dec 28, 2016

djmarco , Dec 28, 2016 :
    I installed the TWRP .28
    I installed the TWRP .zip
    OP3 reboot to the TWRP recovery
    I installed v2 Stock Recovery
    Installation on stock recovery was successful and everything is ok but I can now install TWRP .28
    After trying to install TWRP TWRP hangs on the logo and how do restart is further stock recovery.

Any idea or some new TWRP? .29?

Please advice.

12. Zh_kilat
    Android Q Dec 29, 2016

Zh_kilat , Dec 29, 2016 :
    Yes, a good idea to stay on Stock Recovery if you got hiccups with custom recovery. It also save yourself from trouble in updating incoming OOS builds.
    I don't have PlayStore issue on both ob9 and ob10. One thing I can suggest you to try is adb sideloading again ob10 full zip, it's going to renew the firmware

otto2 likes this.
  13. audiophile55
    Cupcake Dec 29, 2016

14. juanfergc
    Eclair Dec 29, 2016

juanfergc , Dec 29, 2016 :
    Since OB9, I'm getting only 4G on my network, not LTE anymore, download speed reduced from 25 Mbps avg to 5 Mbps avg. Any ideas?

Zh_kilat likes this.
  15. Zh_kilat
    Android Q Dec 29, 2016

I think it's a mistake by switching back and forth OOS betas and Custom ROMS on your phone..... put your precious op3 at stake

brown78 likes this.
  16. Zh_kilat
    Android Q Dec 29, 2016

Mine too is showing 4G, but speed is not affected

otto2 likes this.
  17. MangoDogi
    Honeycomb Dec 29, 2016

MangoDogi , Dec 29, 2016 :
    I can confirm this, i sent bug report about this. i hope they fix this fast because it's major security bug... i use alert slider always in "do not disturb" mode with vibration because of smart watch...

AcmE85 likes this.
  18. 4tr4s
    Honeycomb Dec 29, 2016

4tr4s , Dec 29, 2016 :
    it's exactly the same. It only differs the name. The speed thing mentioned above is not a result of the change of the display name of the connectivity.

Galahad95 and Zh_kilat like this.
  19. AcmE85
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 29, 2016

AcmE85 , Dec 29, 2016 :
    @Carl this is the sh*t that only happens when you mess with stock Android features. How many times do we have to repeat to bring back the old slider behavior and settings? Is it so hard? What was the reason behind this change?

Galahad95 likes this.
  20. vetonahmetaj
    Froyo Dec 29, 2016

vetonahmetaj , Dec 29, 2016 :
    How many more Beta releases? Does the official OTA come with Santa Claus this year?