OxygenOS Open Beta 11 (N) for OnePlus 3

1. FlyingMachete
    Honeycomb Feb 1, 2017

FlyingMachete , Feb 1, 2017 :
    Thanx I like it. It's nice and large. ...twss.

2. Alpha Mike Foxtrot
    KitKat Feb 1, 2017

3. thrasher456
    Donut Feb 1, 2017

thrasher456 , Feb 1, 2017 :
    Uninstalling Google Play Music or Google movie applications with Lucky Patcher (Rooted device) results in Reboot and i am unable to uninstall them. Anybody else facing the same issue?
    I am on OpenBeta11 OP3

4. Loftcat
    Eclair Feb 1, 2017

Loftcat , Feb 1, 2017 :
    I suspect that the phone notified me of a 90 MB update, so I did, then I wanted f2fs and factory reset, in OB 11 I had lag, dropped calls, random loss of VoWiFi and VoLTE, faster battery drain, that's about it, I rebooted after letting all of my apps re download, cleared cache, still problems, so I side loaded 10 back on and cleared cache again, and it's smooth sailing, with no issues yet good battery life, etc. I guess I'll try the next version.

5. yofellas
    Gingerbread Feb 3, 2017

yofellas , Feb 3, 2017 :
    my phone lagged twice in the last 3 days .... i generally have yi restart my device once n twice a day.... and also the battery performance is not up to the mark.

zsplus likes this.
  6. ironass
    Lollipop Feb 3, 2017

ironass , Feb 3, 2017 :
    OK, here we go...

1. Have you wiped the phone's cache partition since flashing to Beta 11?

2. Did you do a dirty flash from stock 4.0.2?

3. Have you done a Factory Reset since Beta 11?

It is pointless to post on a Beta test firmware site without giving more information or the steps that you have taken to rectify the problem. If you are unhappy with Beta, you can always flash the stock 4.0.2.

Zh_kilat, Sun90 and ghostofcain like this.
  7. Sun90
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Feb 3, 2017

Sun90 , Feb 3, 2017 :
    Do you really think he is on OB 11 for now.

Zh_kilat likes this.
  8. ironass
    Lollipop Feb 3, 2017

ironass , Feb 3, 2017 :
    I live in the hope that occasionally someone actually posts in the correct forum. :rolleyes:

Contin Maurizio_IT and Sun90 like this.
  9. yofellas
    Gingerbread Feb 3, 2017

yofellas , Feb 3, 2017 :
    4.0.2 was more unstable..... beta 11 is better than that..... n i have done everything.... factory reset after updating.... cache wiped.... but still

ironass and Jole7 like this.
  10. vtwalk75
    Froyo Feb 3, 2017

vtwalk75 , Feb 3, 2017 :
    Dirty flashing without a cache cleaning will definitely cause some short comings but what's funny is that the beta version is running smoother than stock. I tried both and have left stock for beta because of battery life and doesn't lag like the stock version does.

yofellas and Sun90 like this.
  11. ironass
    Lollipop Feb 3, 2017

ironass , Feb 3, 2017 :
    So, did you get the lags and instability before or after you loaded your user apps and settings?

If it was before, then the issue is with the OS on your phone and I would suggest re-downloading and flashing it.

If it was after, I would then say it was one of your own user apps or settings causing the problem and suggest that you check to make sure that they have all been updated by their developers for Nougat.

yofellas, noquarter and Sun90 like this.
  12. ssaikiran92
    Honeycomb Feb 3, 2017

13. Sun90
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Feb 3, 2017

Sun90 , Feb 3, 2017 :
    No such issues here.
    Check it with " Engineering mode" Manually and see.

ironass likes this.
  14. daxklusifman
    Eclair Feb 3, 2017

chuck_stones likes this.
  15. yofellas
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2017

yofellas , Feb 4, 2017 :
    yes it started with the nougat update.... few apps won't load, random restarts, the phone would freeze sometimes bt i think other users are also facing the same issue

16. ironass
    Lollipop Feb 4, 2017

ironass , Feb 4, 2017 :
    If it started with the Nougat update and before you downloaded any apps, then you should re-flash your firmware and check the phone out prior to loading user apps.

yofellas and Sun90 like this.
  17. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Feb 4, 2017

ghostofcain , Feb 4, 2017 :
    Not seen many users reporting such issues with the beta, especially not with a factory fresh install.

ironass and Sun90 like this.
  18. isibiki
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2017

isibiki , Feb 4, 2017 :
    Hi, I've been running OOS open beta 11. Yesterday I just rooted my device thought boot into TWRP and flash root .zip file. It mean my OP3 still have stock recovery, so will I get OTA for the further update ?

19. Sun90
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Feb 4, 2017

Sun90 , Feb 4, 2017 :
    You should fastboot TWRP and flash su.zip.
    That way u will have root and stockrecovery.
    And u will have beta OTA when it comes.
    After flashing it u have to again repeat root process as the update removes root.

isibiki likes this.
  20. isibiki
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2017

isibiki , Feb 4, 2017 :
    oh one more question, I tried to edit some build prop, install some apk as system app to get Google Assistant you know. So after next OTA update, it going to disapear like my root access or not ?