OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for the OnePlus 6 and Open Beta 5 for OnePlus 6T

1. edy90s Honeycomb Feb 27, 2019

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019

j.nnxk likes this.
  2. j.nnxk Donut Feb 27, 2019

j.nnxk, Feb 27, 2019 :
    Nice, I don't even realized that stuff like this is actually available, but do we really need xposed though?
    I mean we already got magisk and when I understood the installation it's almost magisk depending, so what's your point using this?

TheAyushJain and ronnyhawks like this.
  3. edy90s Honeycomb Feb 27, 2019

edy90s, Feb 27, 2019 :
    for example xinsta an app for Instagram, gravitybox for more customization

4. j.nnxk Donut Feb 27, 2019

j.nnxk, Feb 27, 2019 :
    So and all these modules are working??? Do you have any disadvantages compared to magisk only? How stable is it?

5. TommyChauveau Jelly Bean Feb 27, 2019

TommyChauveau, Feb 27, 2019 :
    I am really disappointed. I feel since the 5t a support less and less taken seriously. Updates are more and more rough. This is not a criticism but a statement. For example the camera, no improvement or willingness to bring. This observation applies to other parts of the phone. 5 open beta for the 6t but so light. And those who will tell me that we owe nothing to them, it is they who set the 4 closed and 2 open beta per month, it is they who chose neversettle for slogan. I am beta tester for 2 years. I am looking for bugs to improve the system. But as I said for two years the updates are in beta more and more disappointing. For some here asking for a security patch is irrelevant ... But you also have trouble understanding that it is a mark of diligence and investment, it is a very simple thing to integrate and proving the punctuality.

As for the beta 5, really better battery level for me personally. Bugs of networks resolved. It's clean. But again this does not deserve a beta. Send it in stable directly. And I could have said the same for the majority of previous beta.

I remain objective and I ask Oneplus to listen to his community.

j.nnxk likes this.
  6. ronnyhawks Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 27, 2019

ronnyhawks, Feb 27, 2019 :
    camera is just fine you weiner lol. learn how to clean the lense off before taking a picture [e]1f44d[/e]

7. ronnyhawks Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 27, 2019

exactly. what is the point of rooting or using Xposed or a custom rom anymore? I used to be die-hard into it and havent rooted my phone for over a year because there has been no need to, because stock ROM is just fine. anybody that Roots their phone nowadays is just hoping to have nothing but problems, especially when you have a stock ROM that works perfectly fine. A year or two years ago, a custom rom was the only way to go because no phone manufacturer made a stock OS that wasn't shit. now, there's absolutely no point

8. ronnyhawks Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 27, 2019

there just had to be somebody crying that the 5 or 5T didn't get the update or any update at the same exact time as the 6 and 6T did. BUT if you wouldn't have got your panties all in a bunch, and posted in a thread that has nothing to do with the phones that you mentioned, you would know that those phones also got an update shortly after. so what was your goal, or your point? because in my eyes all I got out of your post was that you are/were mad that the 5/5T didn't get an update first? then, took it upon yourself to post in a different thread, that just so happens to have NOTHING to do with the phone you use/own. also known as TROLLING

9. Mahdikhan Cupcake Feb 27, 2019

Mahdikhan, Feb 27, 2019 :
    it's very important. please

10. Neddard KitKat Feb 27, 2019

Neddard, Feb 27, 2019 :
    There's a place to request features.
    This is not that place.

ronnyhawks likes this.
  11. bpwest80 Jelly Bean Feb 27, 2019

12. TommyChauveau Jelly Bean Feb 27, 2019

TommyChauveau, Feb 27, 2019 :
    ronnyhawks

i use 6t and i have all the Oneplus phones at home since 5 and I speak in general of the evolution of the interest to receive beta that decreases over time. I did not at any time speak of complaints about the delays of updates.

You obviously did not understand what I wanted to say and as I often see you have advanced me subjective arguments... for me your answer is the troll...

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019

13. TheMysticalShaman Gingerbread Feb 27, 2019

TheMysticalShaman, Feb 27, 2019 :
    I just got the beta 13 update. No problems as of yet. it seems that every month. I get a new beta update. I like that. I am wondering. When Android 10 Q released to beta. That those with Pie will get the Android 10 Q beta or have to leave this beta program for Android 10vQ beta?

14. TheMysticalShaman Gingerbread Feb 27, 2019

TheMysticalShaman, Feb 27, 2019 :
    whenever fuchsia goes full beta for OnePlus 6. I hope to receive that OTA. it will be awhile. probably see Q,, R and S before fuchsia

15. TheMysticalShaman Gingerbread Feb 27, 2019

16. Mbahmu Gingerbread Feb 27, 2019

17. G_Arun_Theandroider_MrNy Donut Feb 28, 2019

G_Arun_Theandroider_MrNy, Feb 28, 2019 :
    whether they fixed the brightness issue?? i need the screen brightness as it was in android Oreo.. Outdoor brightness is too low. ( It's Ok if we use adaptive brightness) Will OnePlus really fix it on coming update?

18. rudro_sett Froyo Feb 28, 2019

rudro_sett, Feb 28, 2019 :
    Many app developers publish updates saying "bug fixes" and little else. They do it to give an illusion that they still care about the app. I think that's what happened here.

19. allen.aska Cupcake Feb 28, 2019

20. Anmol 45 Gingerbread Feb 28, 2019