OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for the OnePlus 6 and Open Beta 5 for OnePlus 6T

1. Jayaneethi_Dharmaneeth
    Cupcake Feb 28, 2019

Jayaneethi_Dharmaneeth , Feb 28, 2019 :
    after updating open beta 13 i have been facing the problem that , the screen is not wake up( not on) while receiving incoming calls at sometimes. kindly help me out to fix the issue.

2. ronnyhawks
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 28, 2019

ronnyhawks , Feb 28, 2019 :
    actually there is a lot that was fixed in beta 13/5. maybe you should just revert back to stable since beta offers nothing for you [e]1f44d[/e]

3. MikeMp
    Honeycomb Feb 28, 2019

MikeMp , Feb 28, 2019 :
    You win boss. Find some Logic lessons. That's my advice. And English language classes are needed, too.

Other than that, stop fooling yourself: The OnePlus 6 stock camera is completely poor. Of course it entirely depends on whether you have once seen a good camera or not. If you haven't seen one, then the stock OP camera is excellent.

4. LegolasX
    Jelly Bean Feb 28, 2019

LegolasX , Feb 28, 2019 :
    not only in this build. its there from beginning.
    Amazon is official online seller in india and thus also digital partner.
    also explained by @FaleshC that apps are pre installed and gets activated only in India as of now.
    the applications are:
    Amazon shopping
    Amazon Prime
    Amazon Music
    Amazon Kindle(Not sure on this one though)

nothing new. we can easily remove these apps btw. so i see no harm.
    they come as package for indian handsets, if am correct it gets activated only when the phone detects an Indian SIM card.

ironass and FaleshC like this.
  5. FaleshC
    KitKat Feb 28, 2019

FaleshC , Feb 28, 2019 :
    Yes, i can also confirm similar behavior in Oppo handset, when i pop in an Indian SIM card, bunch of apps appear automatically and when i pop in other country SIM card the apps simply disappear.

6. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Feb 28, 2019

KeepTransisting , Feb 28, 2019 :
    So it's a whole pile of nothing that people are making a big deal out of? I mean, I can understand getting upset if they were uninstallable, but if they can be easily removed, who cares?

ronnyhawks likes this.
  7. LegolasX
    Jelly Bean Feb 28, 2019

LegolasX , Feb 28, 2019 :
    I don't understand this either, the topic of discussion and freaking out was radiation few days ago and now this one.
    the apps are uninstable and doesn't seem to hamper the phone usage in anyway.

8. Francesco_Guzzardi_60
    Cupcake Feb 28, 2019

Francesco_Guzzardi_60 , Feb 28, 2019 :
    L'installazione non ha dato alcun problema. Osservo però che il consumo di batteria è aumentato considerevolmente, nonostante che le App funzionino regolarmente.

9. Om Kamath
    Donut Feb 28, 2019

Om Kamath , Feb 28, 2019 :
    Guys, my settings is crashing when I open the Bluetooth settings. Anybody else experiencing the same issue?

10. vriesdejoop

vriesdejoop , Feb 28, 2019 :
    no, no problem there for me. download full package from the download page and install by local update and see if it's still there.

most problems for me disappear this way, the ota sometimes gives me the strange behavior

11. Om Kamath
    Donut Feb 28, 2019

Om Kamath , Feb 28, 2019 :
    I'm talking about the 6T... sorry for not specifying.

12. vriesdejoop

vriesdejoop , Feb 28, 2019 :
    still the same solution.....

13. Om Kamath
    Donut Feb 28, 2019

14. O1550912271801
    Cupcake Feb 28, 2019

15. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Feb 28, 2019

B_Wrath , Feb 28, 2019 :
    The point is, the apps were a pre-installed package and do come with a new phone. Once uninstalled, they wouldn't come back because of updates. Only if you did a factory reset, they would appear again. I don't think I have seen any update package contain any third party app.

16. FaleshC
    KitKat Feb 28, 2019

FaleshC , Feb 28, 2019 :
    its actually built into the rom itself if you ask me, it didn't come for me after update. only when i factory reset and flashed the rom manually it came for me(when i switched from beta to stable).
    I don't think its widely spread thing or issue if you follow others who think it as so.

For Athena and RandomUserOne like this.
  17. Sid023
    Cupcake Feb 28, 2019

Sid023 , Feb 28, 2019 :
    Also please fix fluctuation in the network. Network disconnecting quite often randomly,resulting in call drops and mobile data disconnection issues.

18. surendra91
    Gingerbread Feb 28, 2019

19. rhyd1am
    Honeycomb Feb 28, 2019

rhyd1am , Feb 28, 2019 :
    I've reverted back to stock, using the msm download tool twice and then come back to beta. There are loads of links for the download tool online.

The first time, I will admit I had a few issues getting the link in XDA to work, but I did some more research, watched a bit of YouTube, and found another link that worked fine.

The actual process of reverting back to stock, only took me around 15 minutes.

20. rhyd1am
    Honeycomb Feb 28, 2019

rhyd1am , Feb 28, 2019 :
    Just to point out though (with the recent moaning in here). The schedule is approximate!