OxygenOS Open Beta 16 for the OnePlus 5 and Open Beta 14 for OnePlus 5T

1. Manu J.
    Global Product Operations Manager Staff Member Aug 13, 2018

Manu J. , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Hey everyone,

Here are the latest open beta builds for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T.

ChangeLog

Calendar
    • Fixed calendar widget compatibility issue in shelf
    • Fixed issue with keyboard not popping up when creating a new schedule
    OnePlus Switch
    • Optimized application and data classification list

Please keep in mind that this is a beta software. These builds are sometimes not as stable as our official OTAs generally are. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.

And please remember to tell us about any bugs you may find using the bug report forums, found here. https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

We have integrated the Feedback tool into Community App and you can report bugs and share Logs directly to our bug hunters with the community App.

To submit a new bug report
    Community app > Profile > Feedback>click on + icon > select a category > fill in the details attach screenshots if any > submit (the tool will capture logs based on the category)
    [​IMG]

In some cases, you might have to record the logs for a longer period and reproduce the issue before you can submit a bug report (for example, network drops)

Community app > Profile > Feedback > click on + icon > select a category > fill in the details attach screenshots if any > start recording (the app records logs in the background > once the issue has been reproduced > Stop Recording > submit

Do try out the new Feedback tool, it is now much easier and simpler for our community to report bugs and share feedback with us. If you have any questions or need help, please contact Bughunters@oneplus.com

Please note:
    1. If you have already flashed an Open Beta (you are currently running the latest Open Beta) you will receive this new build as an OTA.
    2. If you ARE NOT running open beta software and would like to, please refer to the flashing instructions and the full ROM found on the downloads page here: http://downloads.oneplus.com/ (requires full data wipe before updating from stable to open beta).
    3. Once you migrate to the Beta path, you will continue to receive Open Beta OTAs. You will NO LONGER receive the regular Official Stable OTAs.
    4. Moving back to the Official OTA path from the Beta path will require a full install and clean flash (FULL WIPE of all data and cache).
    Make sure to let us know how you feel about the beta builds here in the thread too, we are watching.

Never Settle.

2. NoInspiration
    Honeycomb Aug 13, 2018

3. AnubhavVandkar
    Honeycomb Aug 13, 2018

4. 4sheesh
    Honeycomb Aug 13, 2018

5. izzykasha
    Lollipop Aug 13, 2018

izzykasha , Aug 13, 2018 :
    great job, and can't wait to remind all the beta users about how to report issues and bugs as they all read the first post lol

6. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Aug 13, 2018

Cheetosdust , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Great, thanks! :)

We need to talk about how Bold should be used tho ;)

friday051, NateDev, Qu1cKy and 13 others like this.
  7. DavidMdz
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2018

DavidMdz , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Thank you Manu, we waiting eagerly for Android Pie Beta, I hope OP give us a surprise soon.

8. Gaurav_jha
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2018

Gaurav_jha , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Can anyone give me the Full open Beta 16 gdrive link for OnePlus 5.... I said Google drive link... Thanks

9. idkwhoiam322
    Nougat Aug 13, 2018

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018

10. sechinov
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 13, 2018

11. izzykasha
    Lollipop Aug 13, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT and Vladut123 like this.
  12. Majuran thas
    Honeycomb Aug 13, 2018

Majuran thas , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Like it... when you own a OnePlus 6 , and still looking in OnePlus 5/5T thread.....

yes I am...

13. AnonymousWP
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Aug 13, 2018

AnonymousWP , Aug 13, 2018 :
    It's not rolling out yet for the 5. It's not on their servers yet.

14. AnonymousWP
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Aug 13, 2018

15. Keeru@oneplus5t
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2018

16. MrTalon
    Honeycomb Aug 13, 2018

MrTalon , Aug 13, 2018 :
    they are working for big things... 2 weeks for calender fixes? I don't think so.

17. the_reckoner

18. prakash_diwakar
    Honeycomb Aug 13, 2018

19. izzykasha
    Lollipop Aug 13, 2018

izzykasha , Aug 13, 2018 :
    hopefully, for the sake of all the cupcakes, they are using all resources on Android P so not really a problem in my eyes.

20. the_reckoner

the_reckoner , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Oh I agree Izzy. I completely agree.