8. c3drik67
    Honeycomb Sep 17, 2020

9. ClassicMain
    Gingerbread Sep 17, 2020

Shadow0929 likes this.
  10. Nafoet
    Eclair Sep 17, 2020

Nafoet , Sep 17, 2020 :
    Hi guys. Since this morning my OP7 Pro started to make a very loud white noise from the earpiece speaker whenever I try to play something.
    This happens also even when I open a chat in Telegram, but not in WhatsApp.

I am on the latest Oxygen Beta, installed yesterday.

It's weird because everything was working nice yesterday evening, then this morning the problem arised.

I am now doing the backup of the device and I will try to wipe everything to see if it is caused by software, although it seems unlikely.

What fo you guys think? It's more probably an hardware issue or software? If hardware, I am located in Italy, how much it will cost in terms of time and money to send the device to the repair facility?

Thanks.

Avi090392 likes this.

11. P1600344147659
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2020

12. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Sep 17, 2020 :
    No Google app update recently too? You can always reset the Google app (wipe app data it maybe only the cache) and see if it returns

13. devesh.mehra likes this.
  14. E1571998576682
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2020

15. DivakarRath
    Froyo Sep 17, 2020

DivakarRath , Sep 17, 2020 :
    I am pretty sure this would not get posted but I am still going to try my best to get this into to the view of all the oneplus fans in India

I have preorder oneplus Nord phone by buying the oneplus nord pre order gift box number 1. Which and all sure that you must be aware that it cost 500 rupees. And it contained haphazardly designed t-shirt and a few stickers and an ar invite which didn't even work. In total the box 2 was worth nothing. But the reason why I bought the box was I was promised that I will be getting oneplus wireless z your phone and oneplus sandstone case as gift box number 1 and in another gift box will be getting a oneplus wireless version 1 and sandstone case in that as well from both of which I have to choose one. All of you must be knowing this information but the rest what is about to follow you will not know about. I have been a big fan of oneplus since the start and I've got a lot of oneplus devices and I recently attended one of the open yours forums for oneplus as well. but in reality what I'm about to share is the ground reality that no one tells you and this is how we fall as a victim of marketing.

I have pre ordered the gift box on 15th of July

I have pre-book the oneplus not 5G 256 GB storage and 12gb Ram variant on 28th of July

the terms and conditions set that I should get the phone within 30 1st of August so as to be eligible to receive a gift box number 2

my oneplus not was delivered to me on 4th of August so technically I should be receiving the oneplus not gift box number 2 I mean the link of that from Amazon by 4th of September

A lot of people have received it even before

I didn't receive my so I have been calling both oneplus and Amazon and oneplus openly declared that they were in no way responsible for what Amazon had promised in a certainly rude manner

then called Amazon every single day regarding the same the standard reply I got from them was:
    We are sorry for your trouble and we have taken into consideration your issue we will be resolving it within the next two business days we have raised a ticket over your issue

after every second business day I would call Amazon call centre again and I would receive the same standard reply that the technical team is handling the issue and it's not been resolved it and it will take to more business days sometimes even 5 more business days to your issue to get resolved

but my shoe didn't get result as you are aware the offer ends on 31st of September I I have been continuing to call the call centre every single day without fail spending 30 minutes at least on the phone with them

Amit whatever that happening in the world around as I have honestly not in a very good position to handle all of this my world literally falling apart in a lot of terms and I have to handle this as well

sexy video and I understand in a way oneplus is not responsible for any of this but I just want the community to know that whatever that's been promised is always not given

I was informed by a call centre apply that the problem of the day promise this out of stock and I can get a voucher for extended warranty instead of that

I already have received an extended warranty of 1 year and additional 6 months from one plus and I know for a fact that after having my 3T I know that warranty is also ask and because mostly we break phone because of our mission link for an accident but oneplus never is considering whatever that happening because of us to repair earphones within warranty terms

so what should I do without 2.5 years of warranty that is being offered to me right now and the not the oneplus wireless z which is the coolest your phone has so far I know

I have been subjected to a lot of mental trauma because of this my calling the call centre daily and I have been subjected to a lot of shortcomings by the call centre people a guy named AMAN from the Amazon support team was very rude to me and literally Hung up on me whilst I was talking

This is the ground reality of whatever that happening which they cover with the ad

We are all victims of marketing and we will remain the same bye new names and new products

nobody is going to be held responsible for my mental trauma and I am pretty sure nobody is even going to post this and or deleted deleted in a while so I don't know where to go and I'm pretty sure even if I go to consumer court there will be some class in the terms and conditions that will make my case look stupid and not eligible to be held up in a court

I have invested a lot of time in the past three months to 1 + nord. So it is not as easy as you think I can never resolve from this pain and the mental trauma that I have been subjected to I'm clueless as to what I should do.

if somebody would be kind enough to help me out with this issue it will be appreciated that the from oneplus side or Amazon side.

I am only asking what that was promised to me and I'm only asking what I rightfully deserve and nothing else.

16. Shashi kiran20
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2020

Pankaj_Rai likes this.