1bhavin12001 , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Blue , Nov 5, 2020 :
    No, OnePlus launcher and its ui is best
    But in android 11 they are taking all good things that oneplus was having

4. K1604564454219
    Cupcake Nov 5, 2020

5. YAJIV4VIJAY
    Gingerbread Nov 5, 2020

YAJIV4VIJAY , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 5, 2020 :
    You have to downgrade all the way to PIE and then upgrade to android 10 of stable build.

Artemus. likes this.
  6. abhi boora
    Cupcake Nov 5, 2020

7. Ronak3567
    Gingerbread Nov 5, 2020

Ronak3567 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Nov 5, 2020 :
    Shutup man pls stop being soo brainless 😂😂 extra 4gb wont make any difference in speed and wont make app opening faster too...
    You have 12gb still u use hibernation and 100 battery savers 🤣🤣 i suggest u use Poco or Xiaomi devices they give awesome SoT's😆 you don't deserve OnePlus device...
    I prefer Performance over 10hrs SoT. I wont limit my device like u, cuz here in my area electricity never runs out😂 so i can put my device at charge anytime and that Warp charger shows its magic in an hour plus i have laptop with 32gb ram(much needed here), ssd, i7, nvidia, what not for my editings, gaming and other work, soo i dnt even have time for 10-12 hrs SoT on phone i got a LIFE other than this unlike u... said:

I did asked you about that SoT but not bcuz i wanted to make use of those tricks but just to know that how u making fool of uaself and using sd855 phone with only sd810 speed 😂 (just trolling my OnePlus 2 might performance better in front of that heavily moded and tweaked phn of urs😂😂)
    I never get excited on such unreal no.s bro, but theres something ur hiding abt it..
    Theres are some possibilities which can give you that amount of SoT but will cost u performance (may b you seriously limited ur device performance/kernel change for under clocking cpu/gpu to get that SoT) or SELF-RESPECT 😂😂 (You edit screenshots before Posting here and keep lying all over the community).
    Well whichever the case is i wont do any of them...
    I bought this 516ppi Qhd+ 90hz HDR10 compatible Amoled panel for a reason, not to use it like MI phones by limiting everything to Fhd+ 60hz and cpu governor to Power saver profile 😛
    I feel bad for u if u think u r using all of the ram to open one single application 😂😂 Even if u got more ram still we have same processor bro so dnt feel great with extra 4gb, that 12 gb is only used to keep some unnecessary apps (Calling unnecessary bcuz Ram boost in Oos knows ur favourite apps and it prioritise it for u) running in background which can again cost u cpu resources and eventually slowing down your device as compared to 6/8 gb.. I know these things wouldn't fit inside ua small brain but still atleast TRY or PRETEND that u have understood the reality.
    Getting that SoT is good but your screenshots shows the amount of time u use that phone, it isn't good man go get a job, that SoT wont make money for u nor it will make ua parents happy (Just telling 😉) or u do advertising 🤔 may b it read that somewhere in community ppl yelling at u😂😂 Samsung app marketing i guess 😆
    Ok enough now Here's a help to open ua eyes

App opening comparison

Get well soon buddy ☺️ Learn the differences between Processor and Ram even if u install 1TB of ram to ur phone it will still run as per its processor's capabilities, you cant compare it with Oneplus 8 pro 😂😂 u wont win either way
    Do one thing download accubattery and use it for 2-3 days, then share that stat from history tab of accubattery... Lets see how real those numbers are 😉😛 Checkmate

ibeddine likes this.
  8. James Matthew Wells
    Honeycomb Nov 5, 2020

James Matthew Wells , Nov 5, 2020 :
    Stop installing Betas if all you want to do is return to Stable after a couple of days!

9. paulrabaja
    Cupcake Nov 5, 2020

10. eliasc
    Cupcake Nov 5, 2020

eliasc , Nov 5, 2020 :
    I went back to stock and still have the issue, I don't understand how an update could fix it...

11. Linkin1994
    Honeycomb Nov 5, 2020

Linkin1994 , Nov 5, 2020 :
    Release Oct 29 so?

roushik likes this.
  12. Anthont_Conteras
    Cupcake Nov 5, 2020

Anthont_Conteras , Nov 5, 2020 :
    I was able to find the patched update through oneplus official update page and update app, but neither solved the issue for me. I have the same exact issues as eliasc. I wonder if it will work for him.

RandyManLB likes this.
  13. James Matthew Wells
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2020

James Matthew Wells , Nov 6, 2020 :
    This beta is running great. Nice battery life.

(Noticed how I did not say battery back-up because that is completely incorrect terminology...)

14. eliasc
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2020

eliasc , Nov 6, 2020 :
    So this update broke multiple phones beyond recovery? I am shocked, will Oneplus help us? I will contact them

Anthont_Conteras likes this.

15. YAJIV4VIJAY
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2020

16. Karl_Ludwig_Lissner , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 6, 2020 :
    Funny how so many people here are crying like little babies or children about the not yet existing update to Android 11.
    Oneplus clearly stated, that Android 11stable for the 7 devices will be available around December. The devices are allmost two years old now, so some months of waiting time are to be expected. That was always the case, last year with the 6, the year before with the 5. Other manufacturers don't even bother to release any updates for their two year old devices and if they do, the update doesn't take three months but half a year or more to arrive on the devices.
    So stop whining and threatening, that's just childish and unnecessarry and all the threats (aka "Oneplus, I warn you, if you don't provide the update tomorrow, my next phone will be no Oneplus device111!1!!!1") are just ridiculous.

17. mhdshahidh likes this.
  18. H1566876196816 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 7, 2020 :
    To downgrade , you have to wait until official stable build is released or you have to visit store