OxygenOS Open Beta 19 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and 7

1. Saurabh_221
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 30, 2020

Saurabh_221 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 30, 2020 :
    What the hell is this update? Beta is supposed to be some update which have few new features and can be unstable for daily use... what is so beta about this build? this is like pushing some random build just to keep the promise or for name sake..
    .same with Stable build....there too you guys pushed the same update as last month with same chaneglogs and fixes...! Don't work for name sake guys. Oneplus 7 and 7t series holds lot of customers and this is not what we are expecting.
    Going by the update cycle we should have got the OOS 11 beta by now, but you guys are busy releasing new phones which completely no one wants.
    Focusing on existing customers is as important as grabbing new customers from other stages of price ranges.

Nazmul_xodiac and guardianzpride like this.
  2. James Matthew Wells
    Honeycomb Oct 30, 2020

3. James Matthew Wells
    Honeycomb Oct 30, 2020

James Matthew Wells , Oct 30, 2020 :
    This beta is operating very smoothly for me. No issues at all. Of course I know how to operate my phone and know how not to totally screw things up, so there is that...

Artemus likes this.
  4. R.Peter

Artemus likes this.
  5. Fererio
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2020

Fererio , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 30, 2020 :
    This update is to make our devices ready for a11

6. akks
    KitKat Oct 30, 2020

akks , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Google Play system update is directly from Google, not OnePlus. It's delivered to random devices or something. Not location based or anything.

It's not the same for all. Randomly released, I guess. Not location based or staged.

Artemus and R.Peter like this.
  7. R.Peter

R.Peter , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Thought it's released for everybody and if not, an updated system image can carry it. Thanks for the clarification!

akks likes this.
  8. D.Sai Suhail Baba
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2020

D.Sai Suhail Baba , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Google Play System patch update has been released 17 days ago but still lots of users haven't received it. Who haven't received the update , can update your patch through below link.
    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/main-components/ said:
    Download the file from above link and install. It will update you Google Play System patch. And also save this link for future. If anyone haven't received Google Play System update they can use above link.

Artemus likes this.
  9. Lethaljoe
    Honeycomb Oct 30, 2020

Lethaljoe , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Seriously? Beta software is to test new and existing features before they make it to the official builds - if they even do, as sometimes features don't.

But this open beta 19 has fixed a lot of issues. It's a better built overall than 18. Your job as an "tester" is to test the software, not a way to get new things quicker. The amount of entitled people in this thread.... Majority of you are trying to get Android 11 that little bit quicker.

10. yatin.5
    Froyo Oct 30, 2020

11. akks
    KitKat Oct 30, 2020

akks , Oct 30, 2020 :
    I'm ok with these security patches, play system patches and all. Never wanted them early. Have never bothered much either. So I won't be downloading apks for these anyday..

Artemus likes this.
  12. deani77
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2020

13. Netsky60

Netsky60 , Oct 30, 2020 :
    what did you expect before android 11 ???

14. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2020

15. Luarpc
    Honeycomb Oct 30, 2020

Luarpc , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 30, 2020 :
    @Abdul B.
    I've been using Stable OxygenOS since I've bought my Wonderful 1+ 7 Pro 12Gb/256Gb and never had issues. The last stable update was 10.0.9 UE version.
    Today i switched from Stable OxygenOS 10.0.9 to OxygenOS Open Beta 19 full update and i'm loving it.
    I'm using and testing this Open Beta 19 build over 4 hours and didn't find any issues. My phone is even more faster and smoother and in UE version i didn't have Dual channel network acceleration and on this Beta build i have it and many other new features! Great.
    Did a full charge and battery life is better than in stable version.
    Thank you Oneplus Great job.
    😁

1604081404225.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020

Deactivated User likes this.
  16. SAGGY19
    Eclair Oct 30, 2020

17. eliasc
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2020

eliasc , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Hi,

I have a pretty big issue. I was using Beta 18. At some point my front cam stopped working. It would still pop up but no image. Face unlock was not working or any app using the selfie cam.
    When Beta 19 came out I saw it said something about the front cam so I decided to upgrade hoping it would solve it. After the upgrade, even the back cam is not working!
    I then tried factory reset, and still no cam is working...
    Any advice?

Akku143 likes this.
  18. Luarpc
    Honeycomb Oct 30, 2020

Luarpc , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 30, 2020 :
    Go to your phone settings, look for your cam app, clean cache and data, if not work, go to 3 dots up corner of the app and uninstall updates and try if works.

19. Shiva shakya
    Donut Oct 30, 2020

20. eliasc
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2020

eliasc , Oct 30, 2020 :
    I did all of that and I also factory reset and nothing did it :(