ironass likes this.
  3. Artemus.
    Nougat Dec 1, 2019

Artemus. , Dec 1, 2019 :
    Once again, wrong thread.

4. milovan_arsul
    Eclair Dec 1, 2019

milovan_arsul , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 1, 2019 :
    Does it really? Cause I really badly want to flash this build for the performance improvements but don't want to lose the ability to pay with Google Pay.

5. kroxkr , via OnePlus 6 Midnight Black , Dec 1, 2019 :
    does not depend on the region? works perfectly on my OP6, here in India.
    I never use cash in fact. always Google Pay.

6. milovan_arsul
    Eclair Dec 1, 2019

G1540442253683

does not depend on the region? works perfectly on my OP6, here in India.
    I never use cash in fact. always Google Pay.​

I am in a supported region of Google Pay, but what I was asking you is that if Google Pay works on this 2nd beta update build, because usually devices running beta software are not certified by Google, therefore Google Pay does not work.

7. Marvelite
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2019

Marvelite , Dec 1, 2019 :
    I followed the steps from here and then tried to install 10 beta. I'm still facing HW and build no. mismatch error.

8. kroxkr , via OnePlus 6 Midnight Black , Dec 1, 2019 :
    I've been on the Beta stream since Pie days, currently on the 2nd Beta for OP6, Google Pay has always worked properly for me.

9. milovan_arsul
    Eclair Dec 1, 2019

G1540442253683

I've been on the Beta stream since Pie days, currently on the 2nd Beta for OP6, Google Pay has always worked properly for me.​

Thank you :) Will flash and see for myself.

10. ironass
    Lollipop Dec 1, 2019

ironass , Dec 1, 2019 :
    This is Off Topic for this thread.

However, just checking...

1. You have the T-Mobile (USA) carrier minority variant?

2. You successfully converted it to the global model by using the the MSMDownloadTool and firmware?

3. You have downloaded the FULL, 1.8GB, OnePlus 6T firmware for Open Beta 2 and NOT Open Beta 1 which does not install on TMO conversions?

Caomhin likes this.
  11. W1573461170692
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2019

12. Marvelite
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2019

Marvelite , Dec 1, 2019 :
    First two are followed but third is not done. Let me try that

13. ironass
    Lollipop Dec 1, 2019

ironass , Dec 1, 2019 :
    The Open Beta download needs to be placed in your phone's root directory, (not in a folder), and flashed via local upgrade.

If you have any further problems or questions, please ask them on the T-Mobile 6T to Global model Conversion (WITHOUT unlocked bootloader/SIM unlock!) thread, over on the T-Mobile section of the forums.

You could also tag our resident T-Mobile stuntman and expert... @Chumdini, who actually has a converted TMO.

14. NodePoint
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2019

Caomhin likes this.
  15. caenix8
    Eclair Dec 1, 2019

caenix8 , Dec 1, 2019 :
    after updating to Android 10, everything went smoothly but my devices, when connected, show no internet access. So far I've tried a Windows 10 laptop and another phone. I have done a Network Setting Reset on my phone, but it did not help. Any other ideas I could try? This is the same across bluetooth, usb tether, and WiFi using Android 10 OS.

16. omani
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2019

17. Neelakanta Rao
    Eclair Dec 1, 2019

18. ironass
    Lollipop Dec 1, 2019

ironass , Dec 1, 2019 :
    Open Beta test firmware may not always be as stable as stock official OxygenOS and installing it is entirely at your own risk.

Once on the Open Beta channel, you will no longer receive the stock official OxygenOS updates unless you revert back to stock, which may involve wiping your phone.

Open Beta is for experienced and competent users to offer constructive feedback and bug reports to OnePlus. Therefore, this is not a spoon feeding section of the forums.

You will not receive this OTA update unless you are already on Open Beta. You can however, use the Oxygen Updater from the Play Store to download and install it.

(If you cannot open the links in the OnePlus Community app, switch to your Google Chrome browser)

Caomhin likes this.
  19. ironass
    Lollipop Dec 1, 2019

ironass , Dec 1, 2019 :
    Wrong thread!

This is, as per the thread's title, for the Open Beta 2 test firmware discussion and not the official OxygenOS Android 10 update..

Caomhin likes this.
  20. Iamrohit.07
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2019

Iamrohit.07 , via OnePlus 6 , Dec 1, 2019 :
    why FONTS are not been added yet? Many are requesting for this feature but still no thoughts on that? @manu_j

Please add font installation or at least add your new brand font "Helvetica".