OxygenOS Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T

1. DarkKnight09
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2019

2. Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Dec 4, 2019 :
    There is a simple reason for having seperate threads.

Stable A10 thread for Stable comments, questions.

Beta 2 A10 thread for Beta comments, questions.

Comprendez amigo

3. Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Dec 4, 2019 :
    You will find there is a Stable thread, where that question has been answered hundreds of times. This is Beta 2 thread only

4. eliamarisio
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2019

eliamarisio , Dec 4, 2019 :
    I imagined, so: WRONG THREAD.
    However, to avoid you going make the same pointless question in another tread: there is no a release date, the update will released when it will be ready.

Varun Narayan and Lauantai like this.
  5. haseeb4020
    Donut Dec 4, 2019

haseeb4020 , via OnePlus 6 , Dec 4, 2019 :
    After updating to A10 Beta, multiple photos/Videos from downloads and app folders like WhatsApp are not showing in Gallery, Category view of File manager and browsing window.

6. cuztomuser
    Eclair Dec 4, 2019

cuztomuser , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 4, 2019 :
    That would make sense when there is at least a stable release to comment on. How can i comment in the so called stable thread when there is no stable version? To the questions of the majority there is still no reliable information about stable.

Hmm i thought the stable is depending on the beta. If there is still beta there can't be a stable release. Or didn't i understand the principle of having beta?
    So it makes a lot of sense to write in the beta!

Comprendez sheriff

7. amitn1
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2019

amitn1 , via OnePlus 6 , Dec 4, 2019 :
    and what about that root file thing? may i please request you to tell me in simplest term what to do without affecting future ota updates and my phone currently. thanks

8. B_Wrath
    Nougat Dec 4, 2019

B_Wrath , Dec 4, 2019 :
    Release or not, there is a stable thread where you can comment about it.
    There is a lot of reliable information about the stable in the first three posts of the stable thread. Do read them.
    Stable doesn't necessarily depend on beta. There have been a lot of beta features which didn't make it to stable. So, it doesn't really make a lot of sense in writing on a beta thread about the stable build.
    Comprendez?

Caomhin likes this.
  9. iamarun_
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2019

10. kar29
    Donut Dec 4, 2019

11. cuztomuser
    Eclair Dec 4, 2019

12. dermot33
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2019

dermot33 , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 4, 2019 :
    You don't have to worry about that. Thats just a message concerning people who have rooted their device,you will still get OTAs if your phone is not rooted,

If your phone is rooted and your in to modding and Roming and all that stuff,I can only trust you understand that message as it's in plain english

13. cuztomuser
    Eclair Dec 4, 2019

cuztomuser , Dec 4, 2019 :

What sense does it make to post in stable when it's not released yet?!! Besides i can't see any reliable information except empty phrases like having patience. This is not reliable at all!!!
    Of course i know that not every feature is ready for stable but how exactly is your comment an answer to my question??? You are just trying to distract. i'm speaking in general!! I didn't mean every feature in beta so don't like a smart alec. Before every stable there was a beta, isn't it??

comprendez

14. Gepstra
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2019

Gepstra , Dec 4, 2019 :
    Touch latency seems improved over previous Android versions. Any others who noticed this?

Caomhin likes this.
  15. X1527347626983
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2019

16. sujay89
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2019

sujay89 , Dec 4, 2019 :
    stable OTA started for oneplus 6

17. kar29
    Donut Dec 4, 2019

kar29 , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 4, 2019 :
    apparently not.. they had paused it because of the bugs.. they are yet to restart

18. sujay89
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2019

sujay89 , Dec 4, 2019 :
    i mean, few ppl got OTA for op6.., go to the main thread posted on Nov 2 by manu, kindly check it..

19. G1542828796976
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2019