OxygenOS Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 6T

1. ironass
    KitKat Jan 8, 2019

ironass , Jan 8, 2019 :
    After reading posts #1 & #2, carefully and thoroughly, use the download link in post #1 to download it to your phone and then install as per the instructions on the download page.

WARNING! Open Beta releases are for competent and experienced users since they may not always be stable and are for the purposes of testing and reporting to OnePlus to help them develop future stock firmware and features. By installing this Open Beta, you accept the potential risks. Once on the Open Beta pathway you will no longer receive the regular OnePlus, Official Stable OTA's and you will need to completely wipe your phone before attempting to return to Official Stable OnePlus stock firmware.

2. D1543750985706
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2019

D1543750985706 , Jan 8, 2019 :
    KKK thankyou, it's n test firmware to develope it towards the stock and stable.firmware.
    btw I am impressed by OnePlus community by seeing the response on community. thank you for the so soon responses.
    good morning have a great day

ironass likes this.
  3. deepukallu
    Eclair Jan 8, 2019

snabb likes this.
  4. ramse28
    Eclair Jan 8, 2019

ramse28 , Jan 8, 2019 :
    how to flash from open to a stable one..pls..tell me some steps to receover

5. G_Krisztian_Keresztesi_z
    Eclair Jan 8, 2019

G_Krisztian_Keresztesi_z , Jan 8, 2019 :
    does anyone else have issues activating the google assistant by using the long press home button option? it vibrates when i do that, but the assistant does not pop up. it still works by voice command very well.

ramse28 likes this.
  6. P1542939069962
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2019

7. ramse28
    Eclair Jan 8, 2019

ramse28 , Jan 8, 2019 :
    please for me also ..anybody say me the steps

8. OmarRolon
    Froyo Jan 8, 2019

9. ronnyhawks
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 8, 2019

ronnyhawks , Jan 8, 2019 :
    I'm not going to help you at all because you should have read and you should know how to rollback. if you can't read the first post of this thread and completely comprehend it then the beta channel is not for you. please roll back to stock and don't flash a beta again obviously you have no clue what you're doing, and you have no business having a beta build on your device

10. ramse28
    Eclair Jan 8, 2019

ramse28 , Jan 8, 2019 :
    1st post is not clear for me
    can anyone tell me step by step

11. ronnyhawks

then you had no business flashing a beta build. pretty sure the first post makes it very clear the you need to understand what you're doing before proceeding

12. ramse28
    Eclair Jan 8, 2019

ramse28 , Jan 8, 2019 :
    pls..anyone say..me

13. ronnyhawks

I don't feel sorry for you at all the first post clearly says you need to read comprehend and understand what you are doing and if you don't why are you flashing a beta build to your device? you are no help to the beta community whatsoever you are more of a burden than help. people like you should not be flashing anything on their device you should be waiting for over the air updates since you have no clue what you are doing

14. ironass
    KitKat Jan 8, 2019

ironass , Jan 8, 2019 :
    Go to... Settings > About phone > OxygenOS version... and post your version details please.

15. K1542391718929
    Eclair Jan 8, 2019

K1542391718929 , Jan 8, 2019 :
    People have told you, I gave you links to XDA that do include step by step instructions. If you are not able to click those links and read for yourself, then we can't help you.

ironass likes this.
  16. heartsnacker
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2019

17. ironass
    KitKat Jan 8, 2019

ironass , Jan 8, 2019 :
    Rule #1... Do not ask for ETA's on Beta firmware releases.

OnePlus will release, on average, a Beta firmware twice a month. This does not mean that they will be 2 weeks apart. They could be within days of one another or 4 weeks apart. It all depends on what OnePlus would like to test or fix.

ronnyhawks likes this.
  18. Yannis Neris

Yannis Neris , Jan 8, 2019 :
    On twrp clean flash
    If you are stock ( you are ******) msm download tool( phone will totally wiped & you're going back to stable):rolleyes::rolleyes:

19. Bharath reddy k
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2019

20. ironass
    KitKat Jan 8, 2019

ironass , Jan 8, 2019 :
    After reading posts #1 & #2, carefully and thoroughly, use the download link in post #1 to download it to your phone and then install as per the instructions on the download page.

WARNING! Open Beta releases are for competent and experienced users since they may not always be stable and are for the purposes of testing and reporting to OnePlus to help them develop future stock firmware and features. By installing this Open Beta, you accept the potential risks. Once on the Open Beta pathway you will no longer receive the regular OnePlus, Official Stable OTA's and you will need to completely wipe your phone before attempting to return to Official Stable OnePlus stock firmware.

robinevers likes this.