92
OxygenOS Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 6T

  1. tusshargaur Cupcake Jan 12, 2019


  2. sathishg72 Donut Jan 12, 2019


  3. Z1545528956654 Cupcake Jan 12, 2019


    ronnyhawks likes this.
  4. V1547127738507 Cupcake Jan 12, 2019


  5. V1547127738507 Cupcake Jan 12, 2019


  6. V1547127738507 Cupcake Jan 12, 2019

  7. ironass Jelly Bean Jan 12, 2019

    ironass, Jan 12, 2019 :
    Most people are getting great battery life on Open Beta 2... so, nothing to fix. Check your settings or do a Factory Data Reset. If you continue to experience issues then you can use the feedback link mentioned in post #1.
     

    ronnyhawks likes this.
  8. M1531139008454 Cupcake Jan 12, 2019


  9. ironass Jelly Bean Jan 12, 2019


    ronnyhawks likes this.
  10. ronnyhawks Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 12, 2019

    ronnyhawks, Jan 12, 2019 :
    I have no complaints with beta 2. battery life is good. beta 3 must be right around the corner [e]1f44d[/e]
     

  11. M1531139008454 Cupcake Jan 12, 2019


    ironass likes this.
  12. G_justin_yan_UUCg Cupcake Jan 12, 2019


  13. ironass Jelly Bean Jan 12, 2019

    ironass, Jan 12, 2019 :
    Guess you didn't read post #2 of this thread either before you flashed the Open Beta test firmware.
     

    ronnyhawks likes this.
  14. Mister_X_CDN Eclair Jan 12, 2019


  15. darkxsky86 Froyo Jan 12, 2019

    darkxsky86, Jan 12, 2019 :
    McLaren owners beware, the open beta will disable the 30W warp charge.

    This was the speed i was getting when i first got the phone
    Screenshot_20181217-192359.jpg

    After installing the beta Screenshot_20190112-121152.jpg
     

    ronnyhawks likes this.
  16. ronnyhawks Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 12, 2019

    ronnyhawks, Jan 12, 2019 :
    yes I noticed that my charging was slower after flashing. still charges super fast, just not at warp charge speeds. hopefully fixed in next beta [e]1f44d[/e]
     

  17. praveenriyer Cupcake Jan 13, 2019

    praveenriyer, Jan 13, 2019 :
    Wifi is buggy.. It fails to show networks many times also fails to connect
    Kindly fix in open beta 2
     

  18. G_Arif_Atif_KONE Cupcake Jan 13, 2019


  19. sir1jaguar Donut Jan 13, 2019

    sir1jaguar, Jan 13, 2019 :
    FACTS:

    I just talked to a supervisor from OnePlus for an hour today, and she dig deeper & asked other supervisors about the T-Mobile version and she admitted that for 3 WEEKS that she personally sent a request & queries to the management & engineers, there's NO informations they've been given to them, means NOTHING.

    Then the Supervisor from T-Mobile Tech Support also researched it from January 2, 2019 (the day I called), until today (January 12, 2019), he found out from their software engineers in Seattle, Washington, that's there's NO Software Update that came from OnePlus that has the December Security update with ALL fixes & enhancements for the 6T they have.

    To make the long story short, it's OnePlus fault that the T-Mobile USA version doesn't have all the fixes and enhancements, as they DO NOT have the software for WEEKS now, so they can TEST it & CHECK if there's problems BEFORE they can push it OTA.

    Call OnePlus & T-Mobile and ask for the supervisors, then tell them to DIG DEEPER & RESEARCH MORE, rather than ALL the stupid fanboys/fangirls will defend either of them.

    DO IT, before y'all spew non sense rebuttal/diatribe here!

    Thank you & have a great day...
     

  20. ronnyhawks Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 13, 2019

    ronnyhawks, Jan 13, 2019 :
    well I don't believe a word you say because the people that you supposedly talked to don't have to give you any information whatsoever, and I highly doubt that you are out of all people would know anything before even the employees of both companies. here's what you do - quit worrying about getting a brand new update every week or two weeks or 3 weeks. you'll be lucky to get one update a month - you could own a Samsung that only gets 3 updates a year if that. this is a development thread. it's not a place for little babies to cry about not getting an update, or the T-Mobile version of this phone, which shouldn't be talked about in this thread PERIOD. this is a beta thread to discuss the beta update. which beta 2 has no issues for 99% of users. the other 1% just don't know what they're doing or claim that their user error as OnePlus fault or the fault of the beta build. half the posts in this thread are BS and completely worthless. let's keep it real kids and follow the rules and only post when you need to. not because you feel entitled with your cupcake or donut status
     

    Saenz4931 and Neddard like this.