OxygenOS Open Beta 20 for the OnePlus 5 and Open Beta 18 for OnePlus 5T

1. SuhailAhmad
    Gingerbread Oct 16, 2018

2. AshikZaman
    Froyo Oct 16, 2018

AshikZaman , Oct 16, 2018 :
    read the comments people giving in this thread then talk.

3. L1529399944990
    Eclair Oct 16, 2018

4. Shadink
    Gingerbread Oct 16, 2018

Shadink , Oct 16, 2018 :
    you want pie as fast as possible because ? your current version of Android is not responding or what ?
    It's not like their team will read your comments and say "Oh wow, he's right lets not go home and finish Pie so the customer be satisfied".
    Oneplus team is in the know that their updates are in a delay.
    but my assumption is that they skipped the security patches in favor of finishing up Pie for the older devices.

5. AshikZaman
    Froyo Oct 16, 2018

he said no one cares about the pie update... in which world do u live bro??

6. AshikZaman
    Froyo Oct 16, 2018

OnePlus says they listen to their customers. but how they will listen if no OnePlus person is here? help me to understand

7. redlinecoatings
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 16, 2018

redlinecoatings , Oct 16, 2018 :
    In a world where conversations make sense. And you don't live there because whatever you said makes no sense to me.

8. AshikZaman
    Froyo Oct 16, 2018

tell me more.. make me understand

9. redlinecoatings

It's a forum for owners to discuss issues and solve problems together.

Now one particular group of people have turned it into a whine and complain festival. They come and and list their demands and threaten if they are not followed.

10. redlinecoatings

The person who closed your thread is a forum moderator. They do not get paid, and they are not employees of OnePlus. No where in their statement did they say anything about not caring about updates.

It was closed due to the simple fact that people in your part of the world continuously open new threads per second demanding updates and threatening random stupidity. It's all complaining and they are tired of reading it. It is also against the forum rules, which apparently none of you read either. There is a pinned thread for almost every topic. Go post in those and don't open duplicates.

Mr_Cyrox likes this.
  11. AshikZaman
    Froyo Oct 16, 2018

their is over 1000 comments in this thread and i see everyone complaining.dont know what particular group you are talking about.

12. redlinecoatings

Not bitting on that one.

13. Ray_ofLight
    KitKat Oct 16, 2018

Ray_ofLight , Oct 16, 2018 :
    I see many people here disappointed with the beta update, there is no reason to be. The updates you want might come later on for sure, moreover PIE is already being developed anyway.

SOMETHING is always better than NOTHING.

zer0se7en and redlinecoatings like this.
  14. hampfred
    Gingerbread Oct 16, 2018

hampfred , Oct 16, 2018 :
    For the love of god. How can gallery and the community app not be OnePlus exclusive on google apps already?

15. P1512569276852
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2018

16. zer0se7en
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 17, 2018

zer0se7en , Oct 17, 2018 :
    Why would any dev reply to you? Would you understand if they explained to you any technical codes on why it needs more time to finish? Don't bother threatening to change your device. Just leave already.

Damn... self-entitlement is strong with this one. SMH

17. drszali
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2018

18. AshikZaman
    Froyo Oct 17, 2018

AshikZaman , Oct 17, 2018 :
    zer0se7en

Why would any dev reply to you? Would you understand if they explained to you any technical codes on why it needs more time to finish? Don't bother threatening to change your device. Just leave already.

Damn... self-entitlement is strong with this one. SMH

i m a fan of OnePlus for many things like dash charge, near stock experience, top end specs, beta updates, community, vary well designed accessories etc etc.. but near stock Android mean its take less time and effort to jump to new os version. but they are taking too long to give us pie update not even in beta.seem like they want to sell 6t first then they will give us the update. many many peoples are complaining for that same reason. everyone has the right to say what they like and what they dislike. this is how improvements goes to the right way.
    you are fan a OnePlus.. thats okk. but dont act like this is your father's company and no one can say what they dislike about it.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018

syamkg12345 and Midi Zhang like this.
  19. Midi Zhang
    Donut Oct 17, 2018

Midi Zhang , Oct 17, 2018 :
    I try to wait and wait and wait, I don't complain, because I believe when it's ready, it will come out. But seriously, not even beta version for Pie, but for this? :'(

20. AshikZaman
    Froyo Oct 17, 2018

AshikZaman , Oct 17, 2018 :
    don't say anything bro... the fans will turn on u and will force you to leave this community. SMFH