OxygenOS Open Beta 20 for the OnePlus 5 and Open Beta 18 for OnePlus 5T

1. HalCapone
    Honeycomb Oct 17, 2018

HalCapone , Oct 17, 2018 :
    For the price you can pick one up for now I would say yes.It has A Snapdragon 821 and 4GB RAM so long as you aint looking to do nothing to mad on it it will be fine.And it's getting pie

Md.Bayeed likes this.
  2. G_T_Bennett
    Jelly Bean Oct 17, 2018

G_T_Bennett , Oct 17, 2018 :
    New beta is a tragedy? Can you explain why that is?

3. redlinecoatings
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 17, 2018

redlinecoatings , Oct 17, 2018 :
    The only thing they committed to was that those phones would get it. They did not commit to a specific date. So they haven't broken anything as you will still get it.

Anyways, enjoy your other device.

4. veda2810
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2018

veda2810 , Oct 17, 2018 :
    for sure will do so.

they could've announce this at a later date as well.

but they were in a hurry to claim this to the world, there was no point in doing so. It definitely leads to a bad experience especially for the owner of OnePlus 5t which is relatively a very recent device.

5. Md.Bayeed
    Eclair Oct 17, 2018

Md.Bayeed , Oct 17, 2018 :

redlinecoatings

The only thing they committed to was that those phones would get it. They did not commit to a specific date. So they haven't broken anything as you will still get it.

Anyways, enjoy your other device.​

i think when they will release OnePlus 7,they won't give dash charger like apple.they will force the users to buy dash charger separately.like apple does it.

6. redlinecoatings

I'm still not following you on this. All they said was the 5/5T will get pie. Nothing else. And they had to say something because people were begging for a response to whether or not it would get it. There were no dates given.

7. redlinecoatings

Who knows. I would be willing to bet a lot that it will never happen that way for a long time.

8. Md.Bayeed
    Eclair Oct 17, 2018

Md.Bayeed , Oct 17, 2018 :
    but if they go in that way like apple,i bet they will lose huge amount of customers.mark my words

deviantartjr likes this.
  9. veda2810
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2018

veda2810 , Oct 17, 2018 :
    I'm sorry I'm not the one who was begging for an update here.

although having been informed soo early I was definitely not hoping to wait for it this long after the announcement

I'm a fan of the company as well ..and I appreciate the support they provide but there is no denying that this leads to a bad consumer experience.

Ashishbhai001 likes this.
  10. Laki Shetty
    Honeycomb Oct 17, 2018

Laki Shetty , Oct 17, 2018 :
    To all those people who defend OP here wanted to show my middle finger first. I am bit rude but no other option. Forget about the Pie update. From last 3 beta builds so many people are reporting proximity sensor malfunction during the call. I could see many people reported the issue with all the required info. Where are the so called moderators, fan boys and bug hunters? What are they doing other than defending OP? I request OP fanboys don't comment shit here except the solutions for the problem.

11. G_T_Bennett
    Jelly Bean Oct 17, 2018

G_T_Bennett , Oct 17, 2018 :
    For one I don't have this issue. And secondly why would anyone want to help you after addressing the thread in the manner that you did?

Mr_Cyrox, Klimo and deviantartjr like this.
  12. shrikalase
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2018

shrikalase , Oct 17, 2018 :
    Facing mobile data connectivity fluctuate issue in OnePlus 5T beta 18 build. Please fix this ASAP !!

deviantartjr likes this.
  13. snabb
    Honeycomb Oct 17, 2018

snabb , Oct 17, 2018 :
    Really?

What was the purpose with this update? It is not even an update - it's a joke.

14. Laki Shetty
    Honeycomb Oct 17, 2018

Laki Shetty , Oct 17, 2018 :
    Just because i am tired of reporting this multiple times in very polite manner. This is the final thing i could do.

15. MikeMp
    Honeycomb Oct 17, 2018

MikeMp , Oct 17, 2018 :
    Fellow, stop behaving like so are the only intelligent person in the world. There are things that you don't know also. Many.

We don't need to know about software development to use a phone, or whats in the pie.

It's not important for some of us to know how software engineering works. Literally useless. As long as i can afford to buy the phone, and know how to use it, I am ok.

16. I1518219134917
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2018

17. MikeMp
    Honeycomb Oct 17, 2018

MikeMp , Oct 17, 2018 :
    I agree. Totally.

Ashishbhai001 and V1511372468702 like this.
  18. HalCapone
    Honeycomb Oct 17, 2018

HalCapone , Oct 17, 2018 :
    This community is turning on each other.
    We all want best our phones at the end of the day. The beta program needs to end.To many people installing it just to be up to date and not even trying to fix or report the bugs in the app. And is annoying seeing the same things asked over and over again.

19. P1512569276852
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2018

deviantartjr and HalCapone like this.
  20. manojyarashi
    Froyo Oct 17, 2018

manojyarashi , Oct 17, 2018 :
    Gallery and community app, really!!! It's disgusting and really pathetic 1+ team and not even the updated security patch...I never asked when pie is coming, just waiting patiently like lot of other users here but with this update you have done much harm and could have stayed with OB19 so atleast people would not have lost hope and would be still waiting for pie...namesake update that's all