Cupcake Nov 28, 2018

MikyThePain , Nov 28, 2018 :
    Onesto e giusto! I'd say in italian [e]1f602[/e]

G.Andrea likes this.
  4. N1524481783282
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2018

N1524481783282 , Nov 28, 2018 :
    when will we get pie and type c earphones support to our phone
    And please give us a inbuilt screen recorder because other recorder crashes.
    Device: Oneplus-5

5. Pierre02
    Honeycomb Nov 28, 2018

Pierre02 , Nov 28, 2018 :
    At this point probably in the next beta

6. shubhamdsingh
    Froyo Nov 28, 2018

shubhamdsingh , Nov 28, 2018 :
    great work !!

but I think this thread has itself turned out in to a social media post which went haywire many days ago.

deeper cleaning required.

anyways keep doing the good work [e]1f44d[/e]

Deactivated User likes this.
  7. TalangaraSuhail
    Donut Nov 28, 2018

TalangaraSuhail , Nov 28, 2018 :
    I'm loving the phone and the migration from an iPhone loyal to oneplus is a great and refreshing change in my life altogether. I would like to take every chance to let you'll know my appreciation of the OnePlus 6t. transitioning from iOS to oxygen os Android is a refreshing change so makes having a new phone more exciting and explorable.
    I have a few inputs I'd like to make.

1) BATTERY MANAGEMENT:-

notification to a set amount of battery percentage to remind to charge up the phone in case you end up in a tough situation of not being able to charge would need to conserve battery or not drop the battery percentage too low on a regular basis to damage or weaken the battery overtime.
    ( I was recommended to charge the phone once reached 25% up to a full 100% ) so if we could get a (set manually to user preference say 30% or 25% or so ) notification or alarm that battery has reached such a level and needs charging would be a great option.)

also a notification tone or alarm that tells us the battery is at one hundred percent to let us unplug charger to aboid over xharging the phone

2) SWITCHING OFF AT COMMANDED PERCENTAGE OF BATTERY.

as said above a phone switch off at a certain level of battery percentage also would be another helpful thing in situations where you'd rather not risk having the phone drop to critical levels and rather just have it turn off at a certain level if percentage for either an emergency turn on situation later on or to charge the phone when available later.

3) BLUETOOTH SPEKAER AND MICROOHONE SEPERATE OPTIONS -

while connecting to my car Bluetooth my microphone in the car doesn't seem to be compatible with the phone for some reason. so if there was a way to switch only speakers to car Bluetooth speakers and still use the microphone built in the phone would be a great option too.

4) PHONE OVERCHARGING

program to avoid over charging would also not be too complicated I'm guessing.
    once the phone reaches 100% charge the phone should be able to recognize this stop charging untill the phone goes down to a certain set percentage untill it charges back up. unless the phone USB is disconnected.

5) one handed mode would be much appreciated.

6) GAMING MODE ACTIVATION BRINGS UP A NOTIFICATION AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN TO SHOW THAT IT HAS BEEN ACTUVATED. DURING THIS POP UP UNTILL AND UNLESS THE POP DISAPPEAR S THE TOP OF THE SCREEN IS INACCESSIBLE. WHICH MAKES IT SLOW TO USE WHEN USING CHROME OR ANY OTHER APP THAT REQUIRES GOING TO THE TOP ABD TAPPING FOR NECCESARY ACTIONS. THE PHONE ALTHOUGH FAST BECOMES SLOW DUE TO BRIEF INACCESSIBILITY.

7) speak caller id for general use besides earphone mode
    8) more fingerprint scans database.
    i have scanned a single finger on 5 of the add fingerprint options and have found that the unlock is much faster. as everytime the finger is scanned it adds prints not oreviously added which gives the more room for misplaced fingerlrint
    as foe example the angle or oosition of finger olaced on the finger print is widen because i have scanned more surface area of my finfgerlrint on the device from tip of the nail till the creqse and around the finger too.

loving OnePlus
    loving the 6t
    ONEPLUS LOVER

Shivam_sakral likes this.
  8. Juampii17
    Gingerbread Nov 28, 2018

Juampii17 , Nov 28, 2018 :
    this is op5/t thread

9. TalangaraSuhail
    Donut Nov 28, 2018

every suggestion here is mainly software based and not specific to a 5t or 6t per say but general ideas for everyone to benifit from feel free to give an input yourself or opinion on the things said

10. Chiran_OP5
    Honeycomb Nov 28, 2018

Chiran_OP5 , Nov 28, 2018 :
    this is 5/t thread. please only discuss about the 5/t here. thanks for your understanding

11. TalangaraSuhail
    Donut Nov 28, 2018

this an os based remark for people using 5t to concur or discuss aswell feel free to read and remark on the same

12. N1543422309643
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2018

13. Juampii17
    Gingerbread Nov 28, 2018

Juampii17 , Nov 28, 2018 :
    there's an specific thread to discuss software in general... this is an open beta thread for OnePlus 5/t

14. Pierre02
    Honeycomb Nov 28, 2018

Pierre02 , Nov 28, 2018 :
    What do you mean with "this"?

15. TalangaraSuhail
    Donut Nov 28, 2018

16. N1543422309643
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2018

17. Pierre02
    Honeycomb Nov 28, 2018

18. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator Nov 28, 2018

SoniaB , Nov 28, 2018 :
    Moderators are not OnePlus employees nor are we part of the ROM team.

19. ninja123456
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 28, 2018

20. Artemus.
    Nougat Nov 28, 2018

Artemus. , Nov 28, 2018 :
    Have fun with the next beta. ;)

deviantartjr likes this.