OxygenOS Open Beta 21 for the OnePlus 5 and Open Beta 19 for OnePlus 5T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzyjff
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2018

jazzyjff , Nov 30, 2018 :
    I have no issue waiting. But I hope the voicemail bugs I've been having are fixed in the update. Always getting a notification of "new" voicemails when switching between wifi and mobile data is annoying. Also annoying is that they're no longer showing up / downloading into visual voicemail either in the dialer or using the tmobile app. Something definitely got messed up in this beta regarding VMs.

2. Niek Kant
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2018

Niek Kant , Nov 30, 2018 :
    When I go into developer settings to change any of the bluetooth audio settings, it doesnt save my settings and just moves them back to default. I'd like to use a higher sample rate but it keeps reverting to default, anyone else experiencing this bug??

Ive attached a screenshot for clarification.
    1543616573237.jpg

paulomodesto likes this.
  3. Intruder71
    Lollipop Nov 30, 2018

Intruder71 , Nov 30, 2018 :
    Good luck with that! I reported it with the 1 then 3t and the 5t... Still not fixed not heard anything back from the bug hunters, guessing they gave up! BTW only happens on a few networks and even more strangely only to a few users yet its OK with custom roms..
    Edit send them a bug report with logs and a screen recording, the more people shout the more chance of finally getting it fixed..
    Edit 2.turn off WiFi calling if on, it surpresses some of the notifications I find.

4. tariklam
    Eclair Nov 30, 2018

tariklam , Nov 30, 2018 :
    yes

5. Amauron
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2018

6. Multiplatform Gamer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 30, 2018

Multiplatform Gamer , Nov 30, 2018 :
    yes but if you are talking about the open beta of pie hudrogen, don't do it. it made my phone soft brick. the whole thing froze and i needed to erase everything.

7. UmairBhayat
    Froyo Nov 30, 2018

UmairBhayat , Nov 30, 2018 :
    The one with Android pie is an Android One device.

8. EZhavoronkov
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2018

EZhavoronkov , Nov 30, 2018 :
    ok. thanks

9. paulomodesto
    Jelly Bean Nov 30, 2018

paulomodesto , Nov 30, 2018 :
    I noticed that today when testing my brand new Bluedio T5 headphones.

This thread is no sense, and it should already been closed, and I say that not because all the complains and off topic, but for something simple...

It's no sense reporting bug's to be fixed on a rom that will not have more updates.
    Next beta will be a new OS with lot's of under the hood changes and brand new bug's, it's a major update.

10. Juampii17
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2018

Juampii17 , Dec 1, 2018 :

EZhavoronkov

Is it possible to flash hydrogen over oxygen without erasing data?​

I dirty flashed from open beta 21 without a problem. Already with Google play store and services because of flashing it without erasing anything. You need stock recovery and flash it with local upgrade in system updates because you won't be able to flash it with TWRP but going back to oxygen Oreo (at least) you need to clean partitions and flash it with twrp

nicovfernando likes this.
  11. the_dalvik_cache
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2018

the_dalvik_cache , Dec 1, 2018 :
    I did dirty flash and none of my data was deleted.

12. avileuna64
    Eclair Dec 1, 2018

13. Laki Shetty
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2018

Laki Shetty , Dec 1, 2018 :
    First oneplus should be clean and tidy at heart to consider everyphones are equal. Just pointing at desperate users and showing attitude like sonia doesn't make sense anymore.

14. kunal4
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2018

kunal4 , Dec 1, 2018 :
    You're expecting a company to behave like a human, lol. Every phone is not equal, be realistic. It will always be the case that new phones are looked after first. If you can't handle that, either stop buying phones or buy them as soon as they come out, because no company other than Google or apple is going to provide long term support to older devices.

15. Laki Shetty
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2018

Then oneplus core purpose and its existence itself is questionable.

pinqfloyd likes this.
  16. kunal4
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2018

kunal4 , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Not really. They exist to sell phones. Which they're doing, successfully.

17. Wellington Ferreira
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2018

18. Laki Shetty
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2018

If its the only purpose then we do have hundreds of companies OP is nothing special. Remember people are crticizing OP for debunking their promises not for anything else.

arpit1+ and gotshoaib like this.
  19. kunal4
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2018

kunal4 , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Debunking their promises? [e]1f602[/e]
    They never promised an update immediately. All they did was publish a 'guideline' on how many updates per month will be provided. They never promised anything, it's the users which have unrealistic expectations. There's a reason OP has always said, 'No ETAs', because of users like you.

Multiplatform Gamer likes this.
  20. Austin72
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2018

Alihaidarramsada likes this.