Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anil3669
    Donut Dec 3, 2018

2. G_Mathias_“Adipatus”_NRo
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2018

G_Mathias_“Adipatus”_NRo , Dec 3, 2018 :
    It will be fun when we get pie.
    If we get ir before x-mas will I be happy.

3. Rotten Egg
    Honeycomb Dec 3, 2018

4. the_reckoner
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 3, 2018

the_reckoner , Dec 3, 2018 :
    They will support. Dev seeding has just been paused

5. SidSince_1995
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2018

SidSince_1995 , Dec 3, 2018 :
    i think pie update will gonno come not before 12th of DecAfter Maclaren Launch event OnePlus is too busy in launch events these days

6. sidagg1
    Froyo Dec 3, 2018

7. Sasikumartm
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2018

Sasikumartm , Dec 3, 2018 :
    Anyhow we will get android Pie that was sure, we need this much support for getting andriod Q in future so save your energy for big fight. Like oneplus 3 we also need andriod Q dont lose our right[e]1f604[/e]

the_reckoner likes this.
  8. BiswajitB
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2018

BiswajitB , Dec 3, 2018 :
    Why should OP be bothered with our updates? We have already purchased the phone. They are busy looking for new pastures

pinqfloyd and Rotten Egg like this.
  9. Laki Shetty
    Honeycomb Dec 3, 2018

Laki Shetty , Dec 3, 2018 :
    It is unacceptable to see unrealistic excuses and degrading support day by day from OP as well. I just told in my first comment. Is it so difficult to manage the simple portfolio of 3 devices? I think they didn't concentrate on anything else other than mobiles like other OEMs / Companies do. Tell me atleast one product OP is diversified into. Infact they have stopped selling many accessories as well like earphones, powerbanks and few other merchandise. To the least they have also stopped developer seeding program. it shows how OP as a company not having worthy leadership. If i remember correctly It was promised one year ago that they will be merging the H2OS and Oxygen team for faster updates. I didn't find anything fasten up later. it was continued as it was earlier infact worser than that. FYI, if you note correctly, last 2 months open beta updates are worthless. Beta 20 i guess, the update was for swipe down gesture in gallery. Do you think are they quality updates? Don't try to defend anymore, they failed on their statements and vision. Please go through all the above points and if you want to comment on it try to be more meaningful in your words.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018

10. kunal4
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2018

kunal4 , Dec 3, 2018 :
    Again, they never 'promised' anything. Guidelines and promises are different. Can you cite your sources to the said promises where they said they'll provide quality updates each and every time? I don't think so. Unless you're willing to cite them, I don't see the point of this discussion. And you want one product? They're working on the TV. There, you have your product.

11. Vladut123
    Honeycomb Dec 3, 2018

Vladut123 , Dec 3, 2018 :
    this week android pie beta based on oxygenos for oneplus 5 will be available?

12. kunal4
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2018

kunal4 , Dec 3, 2018 :
    I don't know, and don't care.

13. ktk89
    Honeycomb Dec 3, 2018

ktk89 , Dec 3, 2018 :
    Oh this guy again.... Come on..

deviantartjr likes this.
  14. sam311
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 3, 2018

noeljohnson10 likes this.
  15. Laki Shetty
    Honeycomb Dec 3, 2018

Did you promise to your parents that you will take care of them when they get older? But you will. That is nature and you are bound to do it. Its a faith that OP will take care of us. So do you want to spread a wrong message to people that OP won't promise anything and you better don't rely on OP devices when it comes to matter of future updates? And TV - Its purely a joke by Oneplus. If you go through one of the interviews by Petelau he himself told we are located in a best place in the world (Shenzen) where hardware updates are faster than the software updates. So OP team hardly need to spend on the software. Now with updated Android TV support and Patchwall launcher. Op has nothing to work hard with TV rather sticking labels on it.

16. paulomodesto
    Jelly Bean Dec 3, 2018

paulomodesto , Dec 3, 2018 :
    Well, at least to keep the actual costumers!
    This way they are losing them!

17. G_Vignesh_Jogi_SdFg
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2018

gotshoaib likes this.
  18. kunal4
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2018

kunal4 , Dec 3, 2018 :
    How did a customer company relationship just become a parent child one? [e]1f602[/e]
    Thanks for the laugh. As I suspected, no sources to cite. Toodles. Keep ranting!

harshit.b likes this.
  19. G_Viru
    Jelly Bean Dec 3, 2018

G_Viru , Dec 3, 2018 :
    yes update after McLaren launch!!

20. Laki Shetty
    Honeycomb Dec 3, 2018

This forum is not a court, i am not a convict and you are not a judge to give judgement to cite the sources. Its a fact and people knows here whats the truth.

ktk89 likes this.
  21. ktk89
    Honeycomb Dec 3, 2018

ktk89 , Dec 3, 2018 :
    Yes we very well know OnePlus sucks.. Lying to so called community, Irresponsible, false promises, now what investing on a TV.. They must be kidding... I will be the first one to propagate not to buy those so called TVs. OnePlus u will b forgotten soon

gotshoaib and mmnareshbabu like this.