Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icecreamypie
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 15, 2018

deviantartjr likes this.
  2. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus
    Jelly Bean Nov 15, 2018

Aziz_Amin_Oneplus , Nov 15, 2018 :
    It's a new device buddy, only few of 2017 phones have got pie and our pie is more tasty then their's bro.

3. sechinov

sechinov , Nov 15, 2018 :
    By analogy of last year, we have no more than 1-1.5 months to wait for the pie.

4. angourakis
    Froyo Nov 15, 2018

angourakis , Nov 15, 2018 :
    I just don't post here very often and I prefer not to participate where I see A LOT of prejudice against people, especially against Indians here, and a lot of people crying for a delayed update (that is not actually delayed because a date was not given). But I'm not new to OnePlus (previous OnePlus One owner).

Just hope OnePlus keep updating us on their progress and giving us a space in this community. If I were them, I would really think if it's worth spending resources maintaining a community that's more about complaining and less about helping each other and reporting bugs (which is, btw, what this thread is about).

Ccomm and kunal4 like this.
  5. fr3quency
    Froyo Nov 15, 2018

fr3quency , Nov 15, 2018 :
    Working on other things is their choice, not the end user's. You mention that "they tried to understand the new version of Android and implementing it on new hardware"
    You seriously have no idea what you're talking about. OnePlus was chosen by Google (other companies too, like Sony) to release Betas of Pie for the 6, back in the summer if you remember (which I doubt). So let me translate you what this means, it means they had access to the (beta) Pie code throughout summer and even before Pie hitting AOSP. Look at Sony releasing Pie beta for XZ3(like OnePlus did for the 6) and now they realeased stable Pie for XZ/XZ1. Now look at all the custom PIE ROMs for the 5T and OnePlus can't release a godamn BETA for the 5T when their Pie base is godamn stable. And you dare call this company professional. Obviously amateur coders work in this company and they are a team of 8 at best.

I don't know who you are, but you guys should stop throwing sand at our eyes. If you are a fanboy, then I suggest you find a new hobby. We paid money for this device and it didn't even come with Oreo preloaded. The 3/3T got Oreo before the 5/5T. They are ignoring this device on purpose. Either because 1)they want to sell more units of the 6T or 2) they don't want people buying last year's best OnePlus phone because of the headphone jacket, less expensive and so on.

To sum up, the teams in OnePlus are populated by monkeys.

nope1nope and Shivam_sakral like this.
  6. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus
    Jelly Bean Nov 15, 2018

I got it buddy, but they are not apple, they have budget and they save a lot, they mechanism is different, they can only say it's coming and when it is ready, people here cannot wait and yes they cannot even me, but yes we have hope for OnePlus why because they went with their community nor phone company did it, that's why we trust them and we hope we get more features, better gain than lost, so now with the competition and many companies coming in the game OnePlus have got cold but sooner or later they will come up and be we their community once again.

7. Rambo15
    Froyo Nov 15, 2018

Rambo15 , Nov 15, 2018 :
    You just stop complaining that no pie comes is here only to puke the howl and whine

8. Icecreamypie

9. RineshP
    Gingerbread Nov 15, 2018

Icecreamypie likes this.
  10. sidpathak1547
    Eclair Nov 15, 2018

11. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus
    Jelly Bean Nov 15, 2018

Shivam_sakral likes this.
  12. sidpathak1547
    Eclair Nov 15, 2018

sidpathak1547 , Nov 15, 2018 :
    lol I thought he got the update...

deviantartjr likes this.
  13. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus
    Jelly Bean Nov 15, 2018

The days of update is Friday or Sunday, on weekdays because of some unsual conditions they typically release it.

the_reckoner and sidpathak1547 like this.
  14. 45W1N
    Honeycomb Nov 15, 2018

45W1N , Nov 15, 2018 :
    How do you always talk as if you own the whole OnePlus and mobile phone industry!
    Consistently posting random things with full confidence! [e]1f525[/e]

15. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus
    Jelly Bean Nov 15, 2018

Cannot say more as you have made me one.

16. Icecreamypie

Icecreamypie , Nov 15, 2018 :
    WHY ON EARTH WE GET DELAYS ON
    airport
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rendering
    Cars
    Trains
    Buses

And...