OxygenOS Open Beta 22 for the OnePlus 5 and Open Beta 20 for OnePlus 5T

1. F_Stalinj_Joseph
    Donut Dec 13, 2018

2. Himanshu0000608
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 13, 2018

3. BrainsCollector
    Honeycomb Dec 13, 2018

BrainsCollector , Dec 13, 2018 :
    So far I have noticed no major bugs. Google pay is working, all apart are working correctly, battery feels like it last a little longer (30-50min more), but I'm pretty sure that everything is working just a little slower and it takes that second longer to catch up and load something. Inbox was opening almost instantly now it's loading in stages, first app, then layout and lastly content. So I'm pretty sure that those are just minor things that will be touched up with final release. So far I'm happy with new gestures and new recents page, it takes time to get used to it, I would love to see it alongside with Nova launcher, yet I'm pretty satisfied with OnePlus launcher, it have the most important things I need from launcher, yet I would love to see more material design implemented.

Good job but it was WAAAAAY TOO DELAYED UPDATE, that was intentional from OnePlus, and I won't forget that. 5t is still my last OnePlus device

Yag1z and G_Sergio_Tx_JTSX like this.
  4. bvnthosani
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2018

bvnthosani , Dec 13, 2018 :
    after pie update some major issues in one plus 5t
    one of auto brightness is not working, camera sutter sound issue after sutter off, camera clarity is not good..so bug fixed as soon as possible..

5. The_Unkown
    Jelly Bean Dec 13, 2018

The_Unkown , Dec 13, 2018 :
    leave it . that's a known bug. the reason why u are able to play is that you must have not updated your device to L1 widevine security . And that is the only reason why you are able to play Netflix content . there is no issue with the update file. it's broken in the security of widevine .

6. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Dec 13, 2018

camohan , Dec 13, 2018 :
    Read the first post to know how to report bugs. Thread merged.

7. logan_0608
    Froyo Dec 13, 2018

H1519497028987 likes this.
  8. Nzm Shk
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2018

Nzm Shk , Dec 13, 2018 :
    Does anybody else face issue with camera shutter sound (it clicks n makes shutter sound even if u turn it off)????

9. GandharvaSharma96
    Froyo Dec 13, 2018

GandharvaSharma96 , Dec 13, 2018 :
    TWITTER NOT LOADING ON WIFI. WORKS FINE ON MOBILE DATA.

Flashed the new Open Beta 20 for OnePlus 5T yesterday. Love it for the most part. One problem though, and seems like other Open Beta users haven't experienced this problem at all. Here it is...

Immediately after the update, Twitter stopped loading and started giving me the message "couldn't retrieve tweets at this time". A few hours later I happened to turn 4G on when I left the house and it worked perfectly.

Before anyone asks, my WiFi is working flawlessly on every other app and device in the house. My family can use Twitter on their phones (also OnePlus devices) just fine.

Thought this was a setting in either WiFi and Data restrictions, or in the Twitter app itself. Tried everything there and it hasn't fixed anything. Also tried wiping cache through recovery mode, rebooting phone and re-installing the app.

I've googled and searched a lot on this app and haven't found anything that's helped. Anyone with similar problems or potential solutions to this?

Cheers!

10. jitark
    Froyo Dec 13, 2018

11. bawng_upa
    Gingerbread Dec 13, 2018

bawng_upa , Dec 13, 2018 :
    My phone is very slow with current build, apps opening, typing, switching between different apps etc... mostly, new gesture is very very slow compare to previous build, it feels like the first gesture we received on 5T which was pretty slow, I try to speed up with animation speed in the setting but still I'm not satisfied with that.
    It has bad performance unlike previous build.

Hope they fix it up soon(not like our previous 'soon' ) and give us real update(not the weather things)

Thanks

12. niklas389
    Froyo Dec 13, 2018

niklas389 , Dec 13, 2018 :
    Nice, love Android Pie.... but the clock on the left... Nope, it should be in the middle..

13. Chandrakantcool
    Froyo Dec 13, 2018

14. VamsiYS
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2018

VamsiYS , Dec 13, 2018 :

AssassinHell2109

is it stable enough to use as daily driver?​

They usually are. I have this beta installed as well, and haven't run into any issues yet

AssassinHell2109 likes this.
  15. 27itachi
    Gingerbread Dec 13, 2018

16. Lokesh Devaraj
    Gingerbread Dec 13, 2018

Lokesh Devaraj , Dec 13, 2018 :
    after pie update I'm getting error on what's app video . Call couldn't be connected problem in microphone. evn with Bluetooth headphones. pls help. same prblm with all video calling apps

17. rahulcn45
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2018

18. Arokz
    Froyo Dec 13, 2018

Arokz , Dec 13, 2018 :
    anyone having issue with ok google detection after upgrading to pie. am having it. ok google voice detection is broken. pls help me to fix it

19. sahariar09
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2018

20. zaidshb
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2018

zaidshb , Dec 13, 2018 :
    After updating to pie the location doesn't work!!
    I get the icon of the gps in the status bar but I don't get a location fix on any app