Niklasg85 likes this.
  3. Y1543535666005
    Cupcake Jul 10, 2019

4. bigalcy
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2019

5. Gui35
    Cupcake Jul 10, 2019

Gui35 , Jul 10, 2019 :
    Hello guys, i have many problems with this update , apps force close and the big problem my connection doesnt work (mobile and wifi) , i have to restart the phone but work for 5 minutes only.
    How can i roll back to beta 21? I dont want to install stable because i dont have time to back up all my data.
    Thanks

6. Yannis Neris
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 10, 2019

7. Sun90
    Starting Point Expert Jul 10, 2019

Sun90 , Jul 10, 2019 :
    Clear cache in recovery mode and see

8. Q1536008043944
    Eclair Jul 10, 2019

9. Sun90

Sun90 , Jul 10, 2019 :
    It's working fine on 6t ( no issues)..
    Can't say about op6 though. ( Since I don't have one)

Q1536008043944 likes this.
  10. ironass
    Lollipop Jul 10, 2019

ironass , Jul 10, 2019 :
    POST #31 (unless you are viewing this on the OnePlus Community app, in which case it is post #30)

***Links in this post may not be available if you are using the OnePlus Community app. Open this page in your Google Chrome browser for full access.***

WARNING! Open Beta releases are for competent and experienced users since they may not always be stable and are for the purposes of testing and reporting to OnePlus via, "feedback", to help them develop future stock firmware and features. By installing this Open Beta, you accept the potential risks. Once on the Open Beta pathway you will no longer receive the regular OnePlus, Official Stable OTA's and you will need to wipe your phone, (data and cache), before attempting to return to Official Stable OnePlus stock firmware.

Official OnePlus feedback thread for reporting issues...

https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

This explains the Open Beta schedule and how to report bugs and issues...

OxygenOS Beta Program: Explained.

LEAVING OPEN BETA

Please read these instructions carefully and thoroughly

If, for any reason, you wish to leave the Open Beta programme and return to the OnePlus stock, stable OxygenOS releases, this will entail either contacting OnePlus Support...

https://www.oneplus.com/uk/support/contact

... or you can download the latest stable OxygenOS firmware from the official OnePlus Downloads & Updates store and providing that the current stable OxygenOS release date is of a later date than your installed Open Beta, (see, "Updated on", on download page), install it using your phone's, "Local upgrade", by following the, "How to upgrade system?", instructions on the download page. Ensure that the downloaded update file is placed in the phone's storage and NOT in a file otherwise, "Local upgrade", will not see it.

Should you receive the following message whilst attempting to install the stable OxygenOS update... "Local upgrade The version of your selected package is lower than that of the current system. To avoid failure when booting up, downgrading is not allowed."... it means that the update you are installing is older than your Open Beta... wait for a newer release of OxygenOS stable or use one of the following methods.

Note: This method may erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.

Alternatively, you can also use the, "roll-back" firmwares for the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T/McLaren, originally issued for downgrading from Android Q Beta, which are flashed in Local upgrade. These will require a wipe of your phone, (data and cache). See towards the bottom of the following post in the next link to download the, "roll-back", firmware that is applicable to your model of phone, 6T/McLaren or 6...

Download Roll-back packages for OnePlus 6T/McLaren & OnePlus 6

Watch the following video, carefully and thoroughly, as it will answer all your questions on how to use the roll-back firmware to go back to stock OxygenOS on Android Pie...

[Video courtesy of TECHIBEE]
    Downgrade from Android Q or Open Beta to Android Pie Oneplus 6T/McLaren & 6

Note: This downgrade method will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.

Also available, for competent and experienced users, there is the OnePlus tool for the 6T, McLaren and 6. Just head over to the xda developers forum by following these links...

OnePlus 6T MsmDownloadTool v4.0.59 (OOS v9.0.13) 6T Global & McLaren models

OnePlus 6 MsmDownloadTool V4.0 6 Global model

See a YouTube video for this process.

Note: This downgrade method will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.

(If you have any questions regarding the use of the MsmDownloadTool, please ask them on the xda developers forum and do not clog up the Open Beta thread)

Custom Recovery. Users that have installed a custom recovery such as TWRP, can use this to revert to stock on the OnePlus 6/6T. Refer to your relevant custom recovery developer for ways to do this.

If you have the McLaren OnePlus 6T you, "may", lose the McLaren Warp Charge animation/facility by flashing Open Beta firmware.

(N.B. Open Beta is not available for the non stock, 6T T-Mobile (USA) carrier minority variant firmware)

ironass motto... "Flash in haste... repent at leisure!" ;)

11. ironass
    Lollipop Jul 10, 2019

ironass , Jul 10, 2019 :
    YAAAWWWNNN!

Mornin everyone. If the Mods were generous, they'd sticky that roll-back post and save me having to lurk. :eek:

12. Sun90

Sun90 , Jul 10, 2019 :
    Hope that generous mod would surface soon to full fill it.:p

ironass likes this.
  13. laikexpert
    Froyo Jul 10, 2019

14. G_Huynh_Tinh
    Froyo Jul 10, 2019

petertinh likes this.
  15. G_Claudio_Spinelli_RYmh
    Cupcake Jul 10, 2019

Attached Files:

16. ironass
    Lollipop Jul 10, 2019

ironass , Jul 10, 2019 :
    Everyone's /system is full, again. This happened in Open Beta's 9 & 10 I believe. OnePlus will have a clear out in a future Open Beta.

[​IMG]

mavogaro, Sun90 and B_Wrath like this.
  17. JelleZon
    Lollipop Jul 10, 2019

U1527917758122 and Mithesh_k like this.
  18. O1538072619444
    Donut Jul 10, 2019

adi1001 likes this.
  19. adi1001
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2019

L1546689274013 likes this.
  20. viva_la_tko
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2019

viva_la_tko , Jul 10, 2019 :
    Hey why don't you add some more options for OnePlus bullets wireless 2 in sound setting. There is only for the regular bullets wireless.