1. mr_priyanshu
    Jelly Bean Sep 4, 2017

mr_priyanshu , Sep 4, 2017 :
    You are on beta.
    You should know what 'beta' means.

2. Jain_Ronu
    Froyo Sep 4, 2017

Jain_Ronu , Sep 4, 2017 :
    I disabled the camera app from settings once then enabled it. now it's opening fine but app icon is old one.

3. maddehaan
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2017

4. andQlimax
    Honeycomb Sep 4, 2017

andQlimax , Sep 4, 2017 :
    You can still adjust cold / warm in manual mode, isn't it?

5. abrarkhan
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2017

abrarkhan , Sep 4, 2017 :
    It seems, Lift up Display working now...may be low battery was issue...

6. andQlimax
    Honeycomb Sep 4, 2017

andQlimax , Sep 4, 2017 :
    What is this bluethoot issue? Did you try in-pair and re-pair your bluethoot device?

ghostofcain and Auristic like this.
  7. Auristic
    Lollipop Sep 4, 2017

Auristic , Sep 4, 2017 :
    Thanks OP it's disabled by default!

8. aayushkumar1996
    Froyo Sep 4, 2017

9. Mohit_47
    Jelly Bean Sep 4, 2017

weijied likes this.
  10. G_Sơn_Tùng_Huỳnh_vEy
    Eclair Sep 4, 2017

G_Sơn_Tùng_Huỳnh_vEy , Sep 4, 2017 :
    Maybe add a fourth calibration option that resembles the old default option and call it vivid? After nearly a year of using Oneplus 3 it's kinda hard to look at the screen without those super saturated colors. Thank you.

11. maddehaan
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2017

maddehaan , Sep 4, 2017 :
    I did pretty much everything feasable to fix it myself, but it is a flag issue (when you press the BT icon, it will either go red or not. But when going to the settings of BT (longpress), it will not be representing the status it shows in the smartpanel. Besides this, when you click the switch (I have posted the whole shabang before in a dedicated thread), it will sometimes go to on, but will suddenly have connections disappear, sometimes will show them double, but when you empty the whole stack and reconnect, it wouldn't make any difference. The connections are often not working right away and when you do get them paired again, most of the time not all audio options are correctly set. The only thing I have found working is: reboot to recovery, reboot system and then try again, it will sometimes work just a bit faster, but next time you will have to do it all over again. Before it wasn't really a big deal, would take me 5 to 10 minutes. But now I have hearing aids and have to connect them up. Such time is now really annoying and it is not as designed.
    I use a 3T 128GB version with official ROM (OTA updated). Every update I had hopes it would be solved, but nope.

12. maddehaan
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2017

maddehaan , Sep 4, 2017 :
    Use the new Google Pixel camera app. It is just incredibly better and will work with Sphere and panoramic views!

13. Mohit_47
    Jelly Bean Sep 4, 2017

Mohit_47 , Sep 4, 2017 :
    i asked for a fix bro. i have google cam... videos dont come good on that.

14. Auristic
    Lollipop Sep 4, 2017

Auristic , Sep 4, 2017 :
    And what's YOUR problem, honey!?

15. piteras75
    Donut Sep 4, 2017

16. Rahul kirar
    Froyo Sep 4, 2017

17. Mt fishtail
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2017

Mt fishtail , Sep 4, 2017 :
    why oneplus is always focus on camera . why not on audio . i think there many like me who use their phone for listening music .

18. MachoRambo
    Honeycomb Sep 4, 2017

19. Mohit_47
    Jelly Bean Sep 4, 2017

20. Auristic
    Lollipop Sep 4, 2017

Auristic , Sep 4, 2017 :
    By "poor" you mean "more accurate" (unlike Samsung's over saturated colours) is that it!?