Thanks, just updated the smartphone.
its on testing version now
when it is ready
Great! here are downloads!
Request to fix few more issues
1) When am recieving a call, mobile not vibrating when it's in silent mode.
2) switch to change between inbuilt speaker and Bluetooth speaker is not available now.
3) phone app crashes frequently.
4) when connecting to a headphone while in a call , the call gets disconnected.
5) Phone locks automatically when using it
6) adaptive brightness is too bright and not adjusting to light
7) applied white accent colour the icons are not adjusting according to it
Still camera shutter sound can't be turned off.
works fine for me
We may get it soon...If you know for OnePlus 6 they released two beta's within no time....And within four to five days they delivered the stable version....I think it may happen like that for OnePlus 5T....
Thanks, it worked like a charm.
Just thought I would expand a little on what you said in case anyone else has the same question
THE FOLLOWING IS DONE WITH STOCK RECOVERY
1. Download the Official Build for the OnePlus device you have
2. Make sure it is on the Root directory of Internal Storage (not in any folder)
3. Reboot into recovery (I used stock, but I have heard it works with TWRP as well)
4. Put in your pattern/pin you use to unlock the device
5. Tap "Install from internal storage"
6. Tap the OS package
7. go back to the previous screen, DO NOT REBOOT (in stock recovery, the back button in the capacitive button to the right of the fingerprint sensor)
8. Tap "Wipe data and cache" and then tap "Erase everything(Music, Pics, etc)
After you are done with that, you can then reboot and you will be back on Oreo if you went that route.
This is what I did and it worked perfectly.
Great job OnePlus, happy to see the frequent updates!
Lot's of stuttering while scrolling on any screen.
Plus I don't like quick action setting icons with circles. If i use yellow color accent and icon is white, can't see logo
Please resolve camera shutter issue as soon as possible. Major issue with the syncing between the shutter button and shutter sound. Spoiling the photo taking experience. Resolve as soon as possible.
Oneplus 5 dev support is back!!!
1)New silent mode doesn't exist vibrate. Use vibrate mode instead of silent mode
thank you... found it
Yet I have not checked all the functions. Thanx @Manu J. & Spl.thanx to OP for faster update.Hope stable very soon.Cheers......
thank you... found the vibrate mode
After the android system update on oneplus 5t, the phone's automatic turn on - off does not seem to be working properly. It switches off auromaticall however does not switch on automatically at all. Got late for work because the phone was still off and the alarm didn't go off In addition, the fingerprint reader occasionally doesn't work properly either. All this occurred following the update. What might be the solution?
#PMChallenge - Deep Dive into the process
by Its.Leandroo, 2019-07-16