rhyd1am and drl431 like this.
  4. MAHEDI HASSAN (F.M)
    Honeycomb Jul 27, 2019

5. F_Tuhin_Banerjee_cDsL
    Cupcake Jul 27, 2019

F_Tuhin_Banerjee_cDsL , Jul 27, 2019 :
    mr. Manu J. Sir,
    (Sorry for my bad English)
    Hello sir i have some big issue my oneplus 6 device let me explain properly..please read whole massege please don't skip ...i i erase my persist partition by fastboot mode like fastboot erase persist when my bootloader was unlock then flash full firmware through msm download tools (Yes i'm an idiot,stupid)as expected phone bootloader now lock and phone stuck bootloop phone won't bootup stuck in white logo 2 red logo..when i can't do anything because bootloader lock now..and msm download tools has not include persist.img and flashable script thats why my phone stuck in bootloop..please please please sir must include persist.img & flashable script next .ops package please i never unlock bootloader any more and don't try do do anything with my phone..it also haapen by other user but luckily there phone in under warranty and service center replace there motherboard but unfortunately my Warrenty expired just 2 days ago..even service center can't do anything they simply apply same msm tools method which not as espected not include persist.img they said need to change motherboard that cost around indian rupees 20000/- its costly too much i'm student i could not afford that cost...please sir help i i never doing this again..please sir include persist.img in .ops package your next msm tools update..please...please (my gmail:---btuhin17@gmail.com)

6. MAHEDI HASSAN (F.M)
    Honeycomb Jul 27, 2019

MAHEDI HASSAN (F.M) , Jul 27, 2019 :
    @Manu J.
    sir write like it .
    it going to tag him

7. JaneeshNJP
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2019

JaneeshNJP , Jul 28, 2019 :
    Hi,

I have been using the OnePlus 6T for around 5 months now.
    I was using a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 before. In my note I was able to add my fingerprint and lock apps but have the ability to keep my screen unlock security to swipe. I like this feature as it is helpful to lock and protect my apps but still can give my phone to others if needed without having the trouble to unlock it using fingerprint or PIN (which I do a lot due to my job).

Is there any reason for this not being present in 6T, because when I change the settings to Swipe all the fingerprint/facedata is removed completely,

Is there a workaround for this, any help is appreciated.
    Thanks....

fighter1674538 likes this.
  8. santiagoopintos
    Froyo Jul 28, 2019

santiagoopintos , Jul 28, 2019 :
    I really like the DC dimming and the memory changes (zram), but If someone from the OnePlus team is reading this: Please try solve the camera problems, in some circumstances post-processing generates "unnatural" colors, saturation isn't good in my opinion and the HDR doesn't behave "regularly" (I mean: if you take several photos of the same scene, you'll see some differences that shouldn't be there), but otherwise I'm really happy with my 6T and the updates in general.
    Keep up the good work, guys! ;)

9. efks
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 28, 2019

10. MAHEDI HASSAN (F.M)
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2019

MAHEDI HASSAN (F.M) , Jul 28, 2019 :
    op seems good around 7 hour + normal uses and pubj and heavy uses aroun 4.5 hour

11. J1562149824828
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2019

J1562149824828 , Jul 28, 2019 :
    If any Bluetooth device is connected my do not allow to entre password. Its open with only sliding the screen. Having this issue in my OP 6T

12. Adex0ne

Adex0ne , Jul 28, 2019 :
    I'm very sure you cannot use the finger print scanner alongside swapping to unlock, howeverr u can enable smartlock and add your home, work and on-body sensing to ensuring your device remains unlock and can use swipe up to open the main oage.

I hope this helps, give feedback if it does .

Goodluck

JaneeshNJP likes this.
  13. Adex0ne

Adex0ne , Jul 28, 2019 :
    Nice comment but there's no OnePlus staff here rather users like you, you can install GCAM APK to get more out of your device camera and also can make use of the pro feature in camera , if you really know much about camera settings.

Lastly, u can report via the feedback feature in the community app.

Reetej Kumar khadka likes this.
  14. Adex0ne

Adex0ne , Jul 28, 2019 :
    If I understand what you meant well, are you saying your device doesn't lock when connected to Bluetooth devices? if yes, definitely you've enabled smartlock for those Bluetooth devices .

you can explain further if I didn't get your question right

15. efks

efks , Jul 28, 2019 :
    7 h in 1 day?

16. Reetej Kumar khadka
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2019

Reetej Kumar khadka , Jul 28, 2019 :
    for which device 6 or 6t

17. efks

efks , Jul 28, 2019 :
    For example now i have almost 5h on screen 20 h after charge I use alot Facebook.. Watching videos YouTube and browsing its 6t model

18. chazey2
    Jelly Bean Jul 28, 2019

chazey2 , Jul 28, 2019 :
    Have you set stay unlocked when connected to the BT device?

19. chazey2
    Jelly Bean Jul 28, 2019

chazey2 , Jul 28, 2019 :
    Beat me to the reply :)

20. chazey2
    Jelly Bean Jul 28, 2019

chazey2 , Jul 28, 2019 :
    I posted this in the Q DP thread but a lot of what I believe holds valid in the beta thread so apologies I'm going to post it here as well, forget the Q references.
    It does make me wonder at times all these people reporting bugs, instability etc etc, how on earth can their points be valid when it seems a vast majority cannot even work out how to roll back to pie. Or struggle installing it in the first place! This goes for Beta builds too.
    I for one have no issues save I cannot get whatsapp to go completely dark mode and Outlook just plain refuses to go dark mode these are just cosmetic issues that will get solved in time. Battery stats we all know about.
    I don't do games of any kind, but then I wouldn't expect a developer preview to run those well (more likely the game is not optimised for Q) and Telegram and Whatsapp (work) are the only social apps I use.
    I would also say battery is better on DP Q I gauge by first work break on a normal working day I normally see battery level at around 70% I'm seeing average plus 8-10 % on DP Q in the same time frame same average usage.

Really it seems the majority should leave DP and Beta builds alone. As the same pattern happens over in Beta threads new Beta comes out the masses install it then the masses start battery no good, Bugs and how to go back to stable.
    The average consumer, let's use my wife as an example get an update (stable) press install and expect it to install and carry on without issues. She has no knowledge of phone software, she just wants it to work.
    Where as Beta and DP installers should know there maybe issues, they may have to find work arounds, they may have to research and problem solve. Then report via proper channels the issues and solutions as they find. Not continually spam the threads with camera shit, battery no good and rubbish update.
    And before I'm labelled a fanboy I have been away from OOS for a very long time using a very good custom build and have come back to try Q and decided on what I have found through normal daily use to stay with it.

B_Wrath likes this.